Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Yeah, I'm new

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Falhalterra

Falhalterra

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:39 PM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:31 PM

Hello, I'm Kristen. From Missouri and grew up with computers pretty much since I was 5. I'm 18, turning 19 this year and a day-by-day college student at a community college.

There isn't much to say, other than I know my way around computers most of the time but I'm not that great at building computers. That area is more for my dad and Uncle Tony. I'm known in my family to either get Trojans on all the computers yet I'm probably getting better and getting rid of them now with some help from the members on The Elder Geek forums. Just for anyone that wants to know more about me, I love to internet surf, I'm a metalhead, I'm an activist and nonreligious, and I'm also quite opinionated. I'm hoping to get an Associate of Arts degree in order to become a book Editor. I love to take walks and play tons of PC games, so I'm a bit of a gamer...lol

If anyone has questions, ask me. I'm all ears. lol Or in this case, all eyes. >.> Idk. lol
Acer AX1301-U1302 2.7MHz, AMD Athlon II X2 215 Processor (Dual-Core), 4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz RAM, Acer WMCP78M Motherboard, 750GB Seagate IDE, Home Network DSL (Local Area Connection), MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Firefox/Opera; No email client, McAfee Security Center (trial) and ClamWin Free Antivirus, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:39 AM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:44 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 Falhalterra

Falhalterra
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:52 PM

I am right now, thanks. :thumbsup:
Acer AX1301-U1302 2.7MHz, AMD Athlon II X2 215 Processor (Dual-Core), 4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz RAM, Acer WMCP78M Motherboard, 750GB Seagate IDE, Home Network DSL (Local Area Connection), MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Firefox/Opera; No email client, McAfee Security Center (trial) and ClamWin Free Antivirus, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:25 AM

Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users