Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need Help Connecting MY Home Theater Processor TO MY Gateway LX 6810

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SR_71

SR_71

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:25 AM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hi all. This is my first post here and I need help.

How do I get my computer to send video/audio via the rear HDMI and analog audio outputs to my home theater pre/pro (Emotiva MMC-1)?

Emotiva offers no driver downloads.

Geek Squad refused to walk me though this, though they said it will work. They want to send a guy out for $129.00. Of course.

I tried searching for driver software automatically and now the Device Manager is showing "unkown device" and "ADS Instant HDTV PCI" with an "error 10" code for the preamp/processor.

I want to run Pandora and Winamp through my audio gear, as well as use the PC to play CD's and DVD's.

Edited by SR_71, 09 March 2010 - 12:45 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 meuchel

meuchel

• Members
  • 275 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:25 AM

Posted 05 April 2010 - 02:34 PM

what does your hdmi cable feed from on your pc, the video card or mother board?
HDMI usually carries both audio and video just plug it into the DVD HDMI in port just above you EMOTIVA logo on your HT system and HDMI on PC.
if you are having a problem with audio across the HDMI we will need to know what kind PC, or PC components you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users