Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi :)

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 elmotactics

elmotactics

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 PM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:08 PM

Hey. I'm a resident tech in Staples "Easy Tech" department. Basically it means I'm the only one who actually knows what goes on inside computers in the store. Because we are very limited (as in limited to only using the "Norton Technician Toolkit" off a flash drive) in what programs we can use, I am often Googling problems that can't be fixed with what we have, bluescreen error codes, etc..., and I more often than not end up finding a post on this site that answers my question.

Looking forward to learning more here than at work :-P

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 new_girl

new_girl

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:33 AM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:37 PM

hello and welcome to BC
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

#3 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:33 PM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 02:51 PM

There is a wealth of knowledge here,especially in malware and malware removal areas.
Thanks for joining, and welcome to BC!
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users