Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Ever wonder where you came from before this life? why you are here and where you are going after this life?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Farmer Jo

Farmer Jo

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 AM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:57 AM

I was here and only joined a little while ago. I figured out the answer to my problem myself, but I noticed that a few people looked at my question. This must mean that there are good people out there willing to help a stranger.

Because of this if any of you would like to understand Where you came from before you were born, why you are here and where you are going after this life is over? I would be happy to tell you and explain how I know the answers to these questions, and how you can know for yourself if what I am saying is true.

Hope that you have a great week. If I can figure out how to respond would love to do anything to help you find these answers.

Farmer Jo

EDIT: Moved to a General Chat-MG

Edited by garmanma, 08 March 2010 - 01:15 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,755 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 AM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

sorry, I already know the answer to that! its all written down in a favorite book of mine, actually contains 66 books and was finished about 2000 years ago. . .

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#3 new_girl

new_girl

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:39 AM

it's all clear..
just try to think
who created me ..and why? why i have a sky ..trees ..animals
where will i go after this life
why people help each other...it's so clear and i think that you are so close to find that answer..as i did
i wish a good life to you
have a nice day
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

#4 new_girl

new_girl

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:21 AM

you know what i think?
it's all clear..
it's too easy...i know..why did you post this topic
'cause..you finally knew the answers..maybe you were lost..very lost..you were thinking
and know why you were lost.. after you knew it.and after all that..you discovered the truth...you had a great feeling... 'cause i had it too...so you wanted to tell everybody so they can feel in the same way
it's good..so keep it up..always
it's all my thoughts..it might be wrong..so dont take it seriously.. :thumbsup:
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

#5 cod head

cod head

• Members
  • 162 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:51 AM

I came from the Planet Krypton.I fly around in blue long john's with red shorts.I am SuperCod. :thumbsup:

#6 carri

carri

• Members
  • 234 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:15 AM

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:48 AM

I like Patriot09 have had these questions answered through what I believe. However it does not hurt to be reminded that I am here for a reason and not by accident, and that I have a final destination and I am responsible for what I do and do not do whilst I am here. We can often take life and living for granted to the extent that we do not tend to think about such fundamentals.

Edited by carri, 09 March 2010 - 08:50 AM.

Posted Image
Hug someone today and get on their nerves!

#7 Falhalterra

Falhalterra

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 09 March 2010 - 05:58 PM

There's a thin line with beliefs about death and realizing what death will do to you. From observing, you die, you either get cremated or put in the ground. So then your body recycles itself, gets used as fertilizer, and that's it.

I used to believe in reincarnation because I was afraid of death at a young age. I still am but I've realized it's hopeless to figure out what happens because it will happen when it happens....so why not enjoy my time now and make something of this world without asking myself pointless questions? Seems good enough to me. lol
Acer AX1301-U1302 2.7MHz, AMD Athlon II X2 215 Processor (Dual-Core), 4.0GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 400MHz RAM, Acer WMCP78M Motherboard, 750GB Seagate IDE, Home Network DSL (Local Area Connection), MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit, Firefox/Opera; No email client, McAfee Security Center (trial) and ClamWin Free Antivirus, Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware.

#8 Stang777

Stang777

Just Hoping To Help

• Members
  • 1,821 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:15 AM

Posted 09 March 2010 - 06:15 PM

Whatever thoughts you have about me on that stuff, I would love to hear

#9 Nawtheasta

Nawtheasta

• Members
  • 396 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2010 - 10:36 PM

Hi Farmer Jo
Your OP reads not that you have faith in the answer to the questions that you pose but that you know with certainty what the answer is. In the physical world we live in there is no way to prove why we are here other then the answer common to all living beings. We can have strong beliefs and even believe that we feel the presence of a higher power all around us. But in the end it must come down to faith.
I mean no disrespect to your beliefs. It is always interesting to discuss such subjects in a polite and thoughtful way.
Best Regards
Nawtheasta

#10 duckne55

duckne55

• Members
  • 142 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:15 PM

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:09 AM

where did you come from before this life?
1.Sperm in dad, was fastest and strongest swimmer.
2.Egg in mum.
3. ???
4. ZOMG ME!

Why you are here?
'Cuz I was born.

Where you are going after this life?
Cremated. Elements returned to whence it once came from.

-----------------------------------------

Brought to you by: Simple answers to Life's Questions

#11 Drovers Dog

Drovers Dog

• Members
  • 1,048 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:15 PM

Posted 10 March 2010 - 05:50 AM

Farmer Jo,

You said this?

If I can figure out how to respond would love to do anything to help you find these answers.

Farmer Jo

To respond go to the bottom of the Posts and you will see three Boxes on the right hand side, just select "Add Reply" and there you go. I am interested in what you have to say.

Regards.

Ray.

Edited by Drovers Dog, 10 March 2010 - 05:51 AM.

What ever you give to others, you will get back doubled, Just make sure you only give Nice Things?......DD saying

There is a saying, "You just can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear" it means "to be happy with what you have and not look for the impossible"......DD saying

The "Spirit" of the people who died, on that terrible day 9/11 will NEVER REST until such time as the "Imbeciles" that caused it, are eliminated through out the World.....DD saying

What is a Dog?

#12 Layback Bear

Layback Bear

• Members
  • 1,880 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:15 AM

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

I like the_patriot09 and many others have The Book. I was created in His image and when my body dies my soul will be with Him. I know some would like a 1000 page book explaining why we think this; OPS we all ready got one, The Bible and yes it's better than Wikipedia for such matters.

#13 liamari

liamari

• Members
  • 119 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2010 - 04:29 PM

I give... why am I here?

Or more to the point, why do you think I am here.

UNLESS, you are a christian. If you are, I already know what you think the answers are, and I am not much into going over it again.

Please, bear in mind, I am not a christian, nor will I ever be... a few thoughts, not my own, but that I resonate with are...

Don't try to teach a pig to dance, it only annoys the pig.

and

"One of my biggest pet peeves is when people try to talk to people who can't hear them." (Robert Guillaume)

I won't try to change your mind... it's courtesy.
~A candle loses none of it's light by lighting another candle.~

#14 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

is this thing on?

I was born to move topics, suspend spammers and generally make a nuisance of myself. I know this is true as Mom used to call me Ramona when I was little.. she still calls me that :flowers:

I really think we are put on this plane to help each other and spread positive energy and light. We are supposed to live to our potential in whatever path we choose for ourselves. The Divine is in us.. not outward. That is just how I look at it.

To quote liamari

Don't try to teach a pig to dance, it only annoys the pig.

:thumbsup: That is quite comical but isn't it a simple truth?

When I die I will be gone.. I know not where, if anywhere at all. I am not supposed to know, we are not supposed to know. How could we really live if we knew that anyway?

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#15 Nawtheasta

Nawtheasta

• Members
  • 396 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2010 - 07:32 PM

Hey Pandy
Your philosophy for life, whether right or wrong , seem like a good one to go with. That in essence is how we come to live in a civil society.
What comes after .. Now there’s the question.. Every human civilization that has left records had gods or God. It is either a core need of man to believe that this is not all there is or it is a true knowledge , however unclear as to the existence of something beyond the conscious life we know.
This may sound sappy or full of myself , and I apologize in advance if it does but when I met my wife I had the distinct feeling that powers were at work far beyond what I had control of. Like my deceased loved ones were making things happen to show me that this is the one. Who knows? The brain of someone that has fallen in love is a pretty mushy place. Maybe I was just lucky. 25 years and counting. :thumbsup:
Best Regards
Nawtheasta

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users