Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malwarebytes Scans long in at one user account in my accounts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 AeroB

AeroB

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:09 AM

Hi!,
I just wandering, why malwarebytes scans for 3 hours for an account that i have deleted because of virus. ( -additional info of the account- ) { my account has this message when you logged on "Windows cannot load your locally profile because it may have been corrupted.... then i erased that account} i do not know why malwarebytes still scan it even that account has been deleted. this is the path that i have observed that malwarebytes has been scanning for three hours :thumbsup:... "C:\Documents and Settings\{-my deleted account's name-}\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\....\ please help me resolve this, the damage of the av.exe or the XP INTERNET SERURITY 2010 is still there i think, it has not yet scanned by malwarebytes because of scanning in one account, please help me with these. thanks!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AeroB

AeroB
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:09 PM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 09:12 AM

Sorry for missin info, i created my new account and i bet the KEY...? with infected is within my new account in windows XP

Edited by Orange Blossom, 09 March 2010 - 12:56 AM.
Move to AII. ~ OB

#3 Sashacat

Sashacat

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:09 PM

Posted 10 March 2010 - 06:59 PM

Hello :thumbsup:

Have you seen this topic:
Microsoft Windows XP - To delete a user account
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documen...r.mspx?mfr=true

Read this topic in its ENTIRETY:
How to remove XP Internet Security 2010, Antivirus Vista 2010, and Win 7 Antispyware 2010
Posted by Grinler on January 27, 2010

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...irus-vista-2010

In your next reply, please include your Malwarebytes' scan results log for an official staff member to help you with.
Copy/paste the ENTIRE CONTENTS of the Malwarebytes' scan results log into your next reply.

I am not authorized to help with logs.

"only trained members of the following groups: Malware Response Team, Malware Study Hall Senior, Moderators or Administrators are allowed to help people with logs."

Also, please state specifically what symptoms, if any, you are still experiencing.
If we don't change the direction we are going,
We are likely to end up where we are headed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users