Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

New here

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Clockwork_Knight

Clockwork_Knight

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:17 PM

I R Moron should be be my middle name when it comes to anything electronic. I can't even program my DVD player despite owning it for two years.

I have a really bad habit of overreacting to problems with my computer and will worry myself sick if it's something that is bad enough. Like when it was infected with the accused XP anti-virus pro, drove me right up the wall until I went to the computers at the local library, looked up a bunch of stuff and fixed it.

All that worry and not sleeping over nothing.

My computer is my life link ( how sad is that ?) to the outside world sine I have no social life to speak of and all my friends are online ones except a few. If anything happens to it, I go out of my gourd about it.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• Members
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:45 AM

Posted 07 March 2010 - 08:29 PM

Welcome to BC!

We have a great bunch of people here. I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Enjoy!

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 new_girl

new_girl

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:45 PM

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

hello and welcome to BC :thumbsup:
please visit new user orientation for more information
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users