Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hey!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 szigetlako!

szigetlako!

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 PM

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:27 PM

Hey everyone, I just signed up to hopefully get some help fixing some horrible computer problems. I'm pretty computer literate and custom built a few computers in the past. Been using computers since the age of 4 (mainly playing video games) and i'm early 20s now and I'm still learning more about em everyday. If all goes well with fixing my problems I'll be sure to post on here frequently for all my computer needs!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 rigel

rigel

FD-BC

• BC Advisor
  • 12,944 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:44 PM

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:49 PM

Welcome

We are here to help. I hope you enjoy the forums.

"In a world where you can be anything, be yourself." ~ unknown

"Fall in love with someone who deserves your heart. Not someone who plays with it. Will Smith

#3 new_girl

new_girl

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:44 AM

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:46 PM

hello and welcome to BC :thumbsup:
please visit new user orientation for more information
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users