Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

HP Mini 110 Notebook

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Manny1218

Manny1218

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:35 PM

Posted 07 March 2010 - 05:10 AM

I have an HP Mini 110 Notebook, and I've currently uninstalled AVG Anti-virus and installed A Security Suite that my service provider offers. Now After Uninstalling the AVG, it asked me to restart my notebook, after the Windows welcome screen disappeared, the blue screen came on and said "c0000135 and CSRSRV.dll missing" :angry Now My notebook does not have a CD-Rom and plus it did not come with a Recovery CD or Reboot CD. I tried starting it in safe mode and it wont start... If theres anyone out there that has had this problem and can help me i would really appreciate it.. Thank You!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 cryptodan

cryptodan

Bleepin Madman

• Members
  • 21,868 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:35 AM

Posted 07 March 2010 - 11:19 AM

Few of the google search results suggested doing a clean install. You will need to enter the recovery partition check your documentation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users