Ok, It could be something like Anti Virus Soft that's on your system.
Let's work on that assumption.
The fix includes MBAM, as you have it already.... try it. if it won't work, remove it and download a fresh copy when it's needed.Step 1
Please reboot your computer in Safe Mode with Networking
by doing the following :
* Restart your computer
* After hearing your computer beep once during startup, but before the Windows icon appears, tap the F8 key continually;
* Instead of Windows loading as normal, a menu with options should appear;You will need to use the 'keyboard arrow keys' to navigate on this menu
* Select the option, to run Windows in Safe Mode with Networking
, then press "Enter
* Then choose your usual account.Step 2
Start Internet Explorer, and when the program is open, click on the Tools
menu and then select Internet Options
Click on the Connections
Click on the Lan Settings
Under the Proxy Server section, please uncheck
the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN
. Then press the OK
button to close this screen
Then press the OK
button to close the Internet Options screen.
Internet Explorer should now work.
Or you can use Firefox to complete the next few steps.Step 3
and save it to your Desktop
Run the tool by clicking on it. If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning given by Antivirus Soft when it terminates programs that may potentially remove it. If you run into these infections warnings that close Rkill, a trick is to leave the warning on the screen and then run Rkill again. By not closing the warning, this typically will allow you to bypass the malware trying to protect itself so that rkill can terminate Antivirus Soft
If the malware is persistant, you may have to RKill a number of times.
When it has finished, the black window will automatically close and you can continue with the next step.NotePlease do not reboot your system until you have completed the following step, or the Malware will restart itself
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
and save it to your desktop.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
- When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
- When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
- Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue. If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
- On the Scanner tab:
- Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
- Then click on the Scan button.
- If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
- The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
- When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
- Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
- Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
- Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
- When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
- The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
- Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply and exit MBAM.
There's a detailed guide here if you need it:http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...-antivirus-soft