Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello my fellow geeks!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 kirlog

kirlog

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 PM

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:06 PM

Just wanted to say 'hi' and 'thank you' to all the people whose posts on this site[as well as other sites like it] have helped my in the past. I hate having to create accounts just to post advice to people, so I've rarely ever added as much as I've taken, but I figured I would join at least one site and try to regularly add to the vast knowledge of debugging and how-to's found across the web.

I recently had a problem I couldn't find an answer to in any of the forums out there, so when I found a fix I tried to share it as a simple how-to guide. It's really simple, but if anyone wants to check it out I'd appreciate feedback on if I'm being clear and posting in the right category or whatever[I'm not sure if it should be under how-to's or suggested anti-malware programs]. How-to remove Comcast Desktop Doctor

Thanks again to all of you out there sharing your knowledge!
-rick

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Staff Emeritus
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:54 PM

Posted 06 March 2010 - 05:29 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users