Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Rkill & Malwarebytes Links for Control Center

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

#1 KathysKomputer

KathysKomputer

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:26 AM

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:57 PM

Control Center has possessed my home pc! I found your guide and went through the instructions, Heck! I thought I fix the problem when I started running the scan. No such luck.

I needed to use a flash drive, from my lap top to download "Rkill." I did so, however, the Virus would not let me back to you site. "Link is Broken" I figured that the Rkill didnt work.
Tried again, Same thing. Went back to lap top and tried the copies.

I had an idea to download the MBAM program, save to my desktop, then I put it on my flashdrive. Brilliant!
I downloaded from my flash drive to my pc. Installed the program. Performed the scan. Rebooted as instructed by MBAM.

Nope. Error code 732 (12007). When my pc rebooted I was greeted by that annoying Control Center Malware. I was able to Email the logs to myself.

Any Ideas??????????

I'm currently rescanning. Ive included the logs. Any help would be greatly apprecited! I've use your site before...You guys ROCK

Thanks in Advance
Kathyrn

This log file is located at C:\rkill.log.
Please post this only if requested to by the person helping you.
Otherwise you can close this log when you wish.
Ran as Owner on 03/05/2010 at 16:49:17.

Processes terminated by Rkill or while it was running:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe

Rkill completed on 03/05/2010 at 16:50:55.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.43
Database version: 3458
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702
3/5/2010 4:30:40 PM
mbam-log-2010-03-05 (16-30-40).txt
Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|J:\|)
Objects scanned: 391350
Time elapsed: 51 minute(s), 26 second(s)
Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 13
Registry Values Infected: 3
Registry Data Items Infected: 2
Folders Infected: 3
Files Infected: 22
Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Memory Modules Infected:
(No malicious items detected)
Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{07b18eab-a523-4961-b6bb-170de4475cca} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{25560540-9571-4d7b-9389-0f166788785a} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{3dc201fb-e9c9-499c-a11f-23c360d7c3f8} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{63d0ed2c-b45b-4458-8b3b-60c69bbbd83c} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{9ff05104-b030-46fc-94b8-81276e4e27df} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Code Store Database\Distribution Units\{1d4db7d2-6ec9-47a3-bd87-1e41684e07bb} (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchScopes\{56256a51-b582-467e-b8d4-7786eda79ae0} (Trojan.Vundo) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\control manager (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Multimedia\WMPlayer\Schemes\f3pss (Adware.MyWebSearch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\runit (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\runit (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\ccagent.exe (Rogue.PClean) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\captcha21 (Spyware.OnlineGames) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\sysfbtray (Worm.KoobFace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SecurityProviders\SecurityProviders (Broken.SecurityProviders) -> Bad: (msapsspc.dll,schannel.dll,digest.dll,msnsspc.dll) Good: (msapsspc.dll, ,schannel.dll, ,digest.dll, ,msnsspc.dll) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search\Local Page (Hijack.SearchPage) -> Bad: (http://www.iesearch.com/) Good: (http://www.Google.com/) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Folders Infected:
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\runit (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\BitDownload (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
Files Infected:
C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\riched20.dll (Adware.MyWeb.FunWeb) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\ccagent.exe (Rogue.PClean) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\uninstall.exe (Rogue.Installer) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\basis.xml (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\date2.html (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\icons.bmp (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\info.txt (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\lw.crc (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\lwpopper.html (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\popper3.html (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\popup1.html (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\popup2.html (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\uninstall.exe (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\version.txt (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\IEToolbar\Bullseye Tool Bar\your_logo.png (Adware.BullseyeToolbar) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\runit\config.txt (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\runit\runitu_32.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\BitDownload\BitDownload Downloads.lnk (Trojan.Swizzor) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\bk23567.dat (KoobFace.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\fdgg34353edfgdfdf (KoobFace.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Program Files\captcha21.dll (Spyware.OnlineGames) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\WINDOWS\kdiue732.txt (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Kathryn Rau   :flowers: 

KathrynRauPhotography@hotmail.com

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:26 PM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:18 PM

Hello and and Welcome to Bleepingcomputer

Please note we are very busy, so if I don't hear from you within 5 days the topic will be closed, If you have since resolved your issues I
would appreciate if you would let me no so I can close this topic.

• Download random's system information tool (RSIT) by random/random from here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on RSIT.exe to run RSIT.
  • Click Continue at the disclaimer screen.
  • Once it has finished, two logs will open. Please post the contents of both log.txt (<<will be maximized) and info.txt (<<will be minimized)

1. Please download GMER from one of the following locations, and save it to your desktop:
    • Main Mirror
      This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
    • Zip Mirror
      This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  2. Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs, as this process may crash your computer.
  3. Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security program drivers will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  4. Double click on Gmer to run it.
  5. Allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  6. You may see a rootkit warning window, If you do, click No.
  7. Untick the following boxes on the right side of the Gmer screen.
    Sections
    IAT/EAT
    Files
    Show All
  8. Click on and wait for the scan to finish.
  9. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  10. Push and save the logfile to your desktop.
  11. Copy and Paste the contents of that file in your next post.

Then please post back here with the following:
  • log.txt
  • info.txt
  • Gmer log

Thanks

unite.jpg

#3 KathysKomputer

KathysKomputer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

Thank you. Will do. I'll get back to you.

#4 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:14 PM

Ok thumbup2.gif

unite.jpg

#5 KathysKomputer

KathysKomputer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:07 PM

Okay I have the info you requested!

Thanks in advance! -K
thumbup.gif

Attached Files

• Attached File  log.txt   50.11KB   6 downloads
  • Attached File  info.txt   44.94KB   2 downloads
  • Attached File  GMER.log   10.83KB   2 downloads

#6 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2010 - 01:24 PM

Hello K,

When you reply back with any logs, please paste them in to the topic rather than attaching them, thanks

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Link 1
Link 2

* IMPORTANT !!! Save ComboFix.exe to your Desktop
  • Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools
  • Double click on ComboFix.exe & follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed, click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

If you need help, see this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix

unite.jpg

#7 KathysKomputer

KathysKomputer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2010 - 02:50 PM

[size="3"]Comic Sans MS"]I ran combo fix as instructed and...wallah!!! Everythings seems to be back to normal. Is there any uninstalling I should do??
Enclosed is my log.
Thanks again... you guys Rock!!
[/[/color]
size][ cool.gif
-Kathyrn

ComboFix 10-03-08.02 - Owner 03/09/2010 11:20:01.1.4 - x86 NETWORK
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3071.2653 [GMT -8:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Owner\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
AV: Webroot AntiVirus with AntiSpyware *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {77E10C7F-2CCA-4187-9394-BDBC267AD597}

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager
c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\faq\guide.html
c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\faq\images\05.png
c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\faq\images\06.png
c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\faq\images\07.png
c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\faq\images\08.png
c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\faq\images\09.png
c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\faq\images\10.png
c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Control Manager\settings.ini
c:\documents and settings\Owner\My Documents\ZbThumbnail.info
C:\lswmv.ini
C:\mtwb.dat
c:\progra~1\Webroot\SPYSWE~1\Backup\ntSVc.ocx
c:\program files\Common Files\uninstall information
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\1.bat
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\about.html
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\affid.dat
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\basis.xml
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\BHO.dll
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\ClearRecycleBin.exe
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\error.html
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\FBSPlugin.dll
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\fbsProtection.xml
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\FbsSearchProvider.xml
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\FbsSearchProviderIE8.exe
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\FBStoolbar.dll
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\icons.bmp
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\info.txt
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\local.xml
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\MTWBtoolbar.html
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\search.bmp
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\SearchGuardPlus.ico
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\SGPU.ico
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\sgpUpdater.xml
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\tbhelper.dll
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\tbs_include_script_003175.js
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\tbs_include_script_005064.js
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\tbs_include_script_012817.js
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\Toolbar Help.htm
c:\program files\Fast Browser Search\IE\version.txt
c:\program files\IEToolbar
c:\program files\Search Guard Plus
c:\program files\Search Guard Plus\fbsProtection.xml
c:\program files\Search Guard Plus\fbsSearchProvider.xml
c:\program files\Search Guard Plus\FbsSearchProviderIE8.exe
c:\program files\Search Guard Plus\SearchGuardPlus.ico
c:\program files\Search Guard Plus\Thumbs.db
c:\program files\Search Guard PlusU
c:\program files\Search Guard PlusU\SGPU.ico
c:\program files\Search Guard PlusU\sgpUpdater.xml
c:\program files\Search Guard PlusU\Thumbs.db
c:\program files\SGPSA
c:\program files\SGPSA\BHO.dll
c:\recycler\NPROTECT
c:\recycler\S-1-5-21-606747145-1682526488-1343024091-1003
C:\Thumbs.db
c:\windows\aGFPv.dll
c:\windows\bNqdQhJq.dll
c:\windows\BxJPnx.dll
c:\windows\CpUueE.dll
c:\windows\DJkVFN.dll
c:\windows\DOoMvCK.dll
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\f3initialsetup1.0.0.15-3.inf
c:\windows\Downloaded Program Files\popcaploader.inf
c:\windows\FBnRkBMdU.dll
c:\windows\GIymVnSw.dll
c:\windows\gqKlSaH.dll
c:\windows\HRHBhrXRQ.dll
c:\windows\HypNplRv.dll
c:\windows\icFnDKy.dll
c:\windows\knChJo.dll
c:\windows\kQSHok.dll
c:\windows\lGPkxvsoP.dll
c:\windows\ligh
c:\windows\lMoru.dll
c:\windows\MBhigLaa.dll
c:\windows\NMqxTLfN.dll
c:\windows\OeUiEQthr.dll
c:\windows\patch.exe
c:\windows\pmHiih.dll
c:\windows\qJdBbI.dll
c:\windows\qWMaNfW.dll
c:\windows\sKsXyXy.dll
c:\windows\SoGPiBWC.dll
c:\windows\system32\cwwYcDSA.dll
c:\windows\system32\DGvknVp.dll
c:\windows\system32\egUbRaj.dll
c:\windows\system32\enQqyHn.dll
c:\windows\system32\GTJAK.dll
c:\windows\system32\jJHNqRpUR.dll
c:\windows\system32\kOlggFGkA.dll
c:\windows\system32\kUditqqU.dll
c:\windows\system32\LpeQFhx.dll
c:\windows\system32\nhYck.dll
c:\windows\system32\nlOJjtkwX.dll
c:\windows\system32\prOTVNf.dll
c:\windows\system32\ps2.bat
c:\windows\system32\rKmCnOotl.dll
c:\windows\system32\sLSvEVq.dll
c:\windows\system32\sqQLsBeIq.dll
c:\windows\system32\sVXppbeFP.dll
c:\windows\system32\TdEGm.dll
c:\windows\system32\Thumbs.db
c:\windows\system32\TkbKRYfm.dll
c:\windows\system32\twain_32.dll
c:\windows\system32\uooMsA.dll
c:\windows\system32\UOYamSi.dll
c:\windows\system32\WqrpD.dll
c:\windows\system32\WqTOb.dll
c:\windows\system32\XwFWpoui.dll
c:\windows\system32\yGRNFO.dll
c:\windows\system32\yiOjeU.dll
c:\windows\system32\YkKwjrm.dll
c:\windows\system32\YLNuUnup.dll
c:\windows\wqBIr.dll
c:\windows\WwiMcTAmg.dll
c:\windows\XKSyVaunu.dll
c:\windows\xSWRhr.dll
c:\windows\YGJIeXkw.dll
c:\windows\yyGKlT.dll
D:\Autorun.inf

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_SRVOKO6
-------\Service_srvoko6

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-02-09 to 2010-03-09 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-03-09 03:17 . 2010-03-09 04:01 -------- d-----w- C:\rsit
2010-03-08 21:27 . 2010-03-08 21:34 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\RegCure
2010-03-08 21:27 . 2010-03-08 21:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\RegCure
2010-03-08 18:13 . 2009-05-07 07:04 157712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
2010-03-07 05:27 . 2010-03-09 18:36 664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3d9caps.dat
2010-03-06 22:11 . 2010-03-06 22:12 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ERUNT
2010-03-06 19:11 . 2010-03-06 19:11 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\IETldCache
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-03-05 23:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-01-08 00:07 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-03-07 01:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-03-05 23:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-01-08 00:07 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-03-01 16:15 . 2010-03-01 16:15 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Temp
2010-02-24 04:45 . 2010-02-24 04:45 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
2010-02-19 23:47 . 2010-02-19 23:47 3604480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\GPhotos.scr

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-03-09 19:32 . 2004-10-14 20:40 128648 -c--a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2010-03-09 19:31 . 2008-06-13 13:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\LimeWire
2010-03-09 19:28 . 2009-02-17 00:50 720 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\ArcSoft\kodak-printcreations-22-080812-oem\acforall.dll
2010-03-09 03:58 . 2002-10-28 18:50 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Share-to-Web Upload Folder
2010-03-09 03:55 . 2005-11-11 22:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-03-08 23:18 . 2009-08-11 06:24 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-03-02 23:03 . 2010-01-31 23:07 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\HpUpdate
2010-02-24 05:02 . 2009-08-11 07:13 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL
2010-02-24 04:43 . 2009-01-15 00:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Live
2010-02-13 23:34 . 2006-04-10 19:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Google
2010-02-12 20:21 . 2002-10-28 19:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe
2010-02-02 16:26 . 2010-02-02 16:26 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\HP Product Assistant
2010-01-31 23:08 . 2002-10-28 18:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard
2010-01-31 23:07 . 2009-12-01 20:21 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP
2010-01-27 18:09 . 2009-12-09 21:50 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Epson
2010-01-21 15:29 . 2008-10-29 01:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2010-01-20 06:51 . 2007-11-26 04:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Java
2010-01-20 06:51 . 2010-01-20 06:51 152576 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\lzma.dll
2010-01-20 06:51 . 2010-01-20 06:51 79488 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\gtapi.dll
2010-01-14 01:39 . 2010-01-04 22:15 52224 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10005.dll
2009-12-31 16:50 . 2004-08-04 12:00 353792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys
2009-12-21 19:14 . 2004-08-04 12:00 916480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-12-16 18:43 . 2002-01-23 10:50 343040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mspaint.exe
2009-12-14 07:08 . 2004-08-04 12:00 33280 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\csrsrv.dll
2006-10-21 02:14 . 2006-10-21 02:14 774144 -c--a-w- c:\program files\RngInterstitial.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]
2009-02-09 22:06 764296 ----a-w- c:\program files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}"= "c:\program files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll" [2009-02-09 764296]

[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\clsid\{d4027c7f-154a-4066-a1ad-4243d8127440}]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd.1]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\TypeLib\{2996F0E7-292B-4CAE-893F-47B8B1C05B56}]
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\GenericAskToolbar.ToolbarWnd]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\Webbrowser]
"{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}"= "c:\program files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll" [2009-02-09 764296]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\BackupIconOverlayId]
@="{2EE61E5C-8F94-4AAB-8A80-D2A8CD1FEDAD}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2EE61E5C-8F94-4AAB-8A80-D2A8CD1FEDAD}]
2009-05-13 22:34 238968 ----a-w- c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Backup\CtxMenu_1_0_0_10.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"msnmsgr"="c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [2009-07-27 3883856]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [2010-03-07 2012912]
"ShutterflyStudio"="c:\program files\Shutterfly\Studio\Bin\SFlyStudio.exe" [2008-05-07 2500096]
"Verizon Media Manager"="c:\program files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Release\Verizon Media Manager.exe" [2009-12-16 409600]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2009-01-11 39408]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"KBD"="c:\hp\KBD\KBD.EXE" [2001-07-07 61440]
"MaxtorOneTouch"="c:\progra~1\Maxtor\OneTouch\Utils\OneTouch.exe" [2003-05-21 45056]
"MXO Auto Loader"="c:\windows\MXOALDR.EXE" [2003-04-08 118784]
"ArcSoft Connection Service"="c:\program files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe" [2009-10-10 203264]
"Microsoft Default Manager"="c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" [2009-02-03 233304]
"DWQueuedReporting"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" [2007-02-26 437160]
"WINDVDPatch"="CTHELPER.EXE" [2002-07-03 24576]
"UpdReg"="c:\windows\UpdReg.EXE" [2000-05-11 90112]
"Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe" [2002-04-18 69632]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2008-12-25 13680640]
"IntelliPoint"="c:\program files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe" [2003-05-15 163840]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2004-08-20 155648]
"hpsysdrv"="c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe" [1998-05-08 52736]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2004-08-20 118784]
"CamMonitor"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Unload\hpqcmon.exe" [2002-06-18 69632]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2008-12-25 1657376]
"Six Engine"="c:\program files\ASUS\EPU-6 Engine\SixEngine.exe" [2009-02-11 5993984]
"JMB36X IDE Setup"="c:\windows\RaidTool\xInsIDE.exe" [2007-03-20 36864]
"36X Raid Configurer"="c:\windows\system32\xRaidSetup.exe" [2007-11-19 1970176]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2008-12-25 86016]
"DiskeeperSystray"="c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe" [2005-11-23 221184]
"PS2"="c:\windows\system32\ps2.exe" [2001-07-03 81920]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-11-11 417792]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-11-13 141600]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2008-12-08 54576]
"EEventManager"="c:\progra~1\EPSONS~1\EVENTM~1\EEventManager.exe" [2009-01-12 669520]
"FUFAXSTM"="c:\program files\Epson Software\FAX Utility\FUFAXSTM.exe" [2009-02-06 843776]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2009-12-10 198160]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-10-11 149280]
"Adobe Photo Downloader"="c:\program files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.2\Apps\apdproxy.exe" [2007-03-09 63712]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2009-12-22 35760]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2009-12-11 948672]
"SpySweeper"="c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe" [2009-05-13 6345840]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"PlayCenter2"="c:\program files\Creative\SBLive\PlayCenter2\MDEntry.EXE" [2001-07-21 131072]
"SetDefaultMIDI"="MIDIDEF.EXE" [2002-01-15 61440]
"tscuninstall"="c:\windows\system32\tscupgrd.exe" [2004-08-04 44544]

c:\documents and settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
LimeWire On Startup.lnk - c:\program files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe [2009-9-30 503808]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2005-5-11 282624]
QuickBooks Delivery Agent.lnk - c:\program files\Intuit\QuickBooks\Components\QBAgent\QBDAgent.exe [2004-7-20 118784]
Windows Desktop Search.lnk - c:\program files\MSN Toolbar Suite\DS\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\bin\WindowsSearch.exe [2005-9-20 238080]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2009-09-06 03:10 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\GoToAssist]
2009-06-22 20:21 16680 ----a-w- c:\program files\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2awinlogon.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk *\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WebrootSpySweeperService]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WRConsumerService]
@="Service"

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Owner^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnkStartup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\hp center\\137903\\Program\\BackWeb-137903.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\fxsclnt.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ftp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Pinnacle\\Studio 12\\Programs\\RM.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Pinnacle\\Studio 12\\Programs\\Studio.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Pinnacle\\Studio 12\\Programs\\umi.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Verizon\\Verizon Media Manager\\Release\\Verizon Media Manager.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Epson Software\\Event Manager\\EEventManager.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\EpsonNet\\EpsonNet Setup\\tool09\\ENEasyApp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Sync\\WindowsLiveSync.exe"=

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"8085:TCP"= 8085:TCP:GateOKO

R0 ssfs0bbc;ssfs0bbc;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ssfs0bbc.sys [10/2/2008 4:15 AM 29808]
R1 o6ko;AutoComplete Wav Filter Microsoft Security Access Network Mixer Shell;c:\windows\system32\drivers\o6ko.sys [8/16/2009 3:25 AM 32768]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS [8/5/2009 3:06 PM 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [8/5/2009 3:06 PM 66632]
R2 WRConsumerService;Webroot Client Service;c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRConsumerService.exe [11/7/2008 1:50 PM 1205760]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS [8/5/2009 3:06 PM 12872]
R3 VIAHdAudAddService;VIA High Definition Audio Driver Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys [8/10/2009 8:13 PM 993280]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2/6/2010 4:10 PM 135664]
S3 asbp2poa;asbp2poa;\??\c:\docume~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\asbp2poa.sys --> c:\docume~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\asbp2poa.sys [?]
S3 fsssvc;Windows Live Family Safety Service;c:\program files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe [8/5/2009 10:48 PM 704864]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
netsvc6 REG_MULTI_SZ srvoko6
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-02-11 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2008-07-30 19:34]

2010-03-09 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job
- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-02-07 00:10]

2010-03-08 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

2010-03-09 c:\windows\Tasks\RegCure Program Check.job
- c:\program files\RegCure\RegCure.exe [2010-02-23 23:20]

2010-03-09 c:\windows\Tasks\RegCure.job

2010-03-08 c:\windows\Tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job
- c:\program files\Ask.com\UpdateTask.exe [2009-02-09 22:06]

2010-03-07 c:\windows\Tasks\wrSpySweeper_L013BA2B1433645DBA32706B088FCFD00.job
- c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe [2008-01-09 22:40]

2010-03-07 c:\windows\Tasks\wrSpySweeper_L013BA2B1433645DBA32706B088FCFD00.job
- c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe [2008-01-09 22:40]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://search.live.com/results.aspx?q={searchTerms}&src={referrer:source?}
mSearch Bar = hxxp://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1;localhost;*.local
IE: &MSN Search - c:\program files\MSN Toolbar Suite\TB\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\msntb.dll/search.htm
IE: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - c:\windows\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
Trusted Zone: bleepingcomputer.com\www
Trusted Zone: malwarebytes.org\www
DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\dajava.cab
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\xmldso.cab
DPF: {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} - hxxp://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader2.cab
DPF: {BFF1950D-B1B4-4AE8-B842-B2CCF06D9A1B} - hxxp://aolsvc.aol.com/onlinegames/free-trial-yahtzee/zylomplayer.cab
DPF: {F2AD56CD-410B-46E6-AB92-52F37FC33B89} - hxxp://webchat.geopia.com/activeX/GeoStart.cab
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

WebBrowser-{604BC32A-9680-40D1-9AC6-E06B23A1BA4C} - (no file)
HKCU-Run-iLike - c:\program files\iLike\1.2.16\ilikesidebar.exe
HKU-Default-Run-ALUAlert - c:\program files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUNotify.exe
SafeBoot-svcWRSSSDK
AddRemove-Living Marine Aquarium Screen Saver - c:\progra~1\ScreenSaver.com\Living Marine Aquarium\UNINSTAL.EXE

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-03-09 11:29
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(808)
c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
c:\windows\system32\WININET.dll
c:\program files\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\G2AWinLogon.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(3356)
c:\windows\system32\nview.dll
c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Backup\CtxMenu_1_0_0_10.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\program files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\Shellex.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\windows\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Nero\Nero BackItUp 4\NBService.exe
c:\windows\system32\nvsvc32.exe
c:\program files\Dantz\Retrospect\retrorun.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
c:\windows\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
c:\windows\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnf.exe
c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe
c:\windows\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
c:\windows\system32\mrtMngr.EXE
c:\program files\MSN Toolbar Suite\DS\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\bin\WindowsSearchIndexer.exe
c:\program files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SSU.EXE
Completion time: 2010-03-09 11:36:28 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-03-09 19:36

Pre-Run: 314,364,956,672 bytes free
Post-Run: 316,728,852,480 bytes free

WindowsXP-KB310994-SP2-Home-BootDisk-ENU.exe
[boot loader]
timeout=2
default=multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS
[operating systems]
c:\cmdcons\BOOTSECT.DAT="Microsoft Windows Recovery Console" /cmdcons
multi(0)disk(0)rdisk(0)partition(2)\WINDOWS="Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition" /fastdetect /noexecute=optin
C:\grldr="GRUB4DOS"

Current=4 Default=4 Failed=3 LastKnownGood=2 Sets=1,2,3,4
- - End Of File - - 48E5CF83FE59B89E28307271DBB1438F

#8 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:24 PM

Your not clean yet, just because the symptoms have gone it doesn't mean you are clean.

Download and Run FlashDisinfector
  • Please download Flash_Disinfector.exe by sUBs and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click Flash_Disinfector.exe to run it and follow any prompts that may appear.
  • The utility may ask you to insert your flash drive and/or other removable drives including your mobile phone. Please do so and allow the utility to clean up those drives as well.
  • Wait until it has finished scanning and then exit the program.
  • Reboot your computer when done.
Note: Flash_Disinfector will create a hidden file named autorun.inf in each partition and every USB drive plugged in when you ran it. Don't delete this folder. It will help protect your drives from future infection.

1. Close any open browsers.

2. Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.

3. Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the quotebox below into it:

CODE
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/300623/rkill-malwarebytes-links-for-control-center/

Collect::
C:\WINDOWS\System32\o6ko.dll
c:\windows\system32\drivers\o6ko.sys
Registry::
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\svchost]
"netsvc6"=-
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center]
"AntiVirusOverride"=dword:00000000
[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"8085:TCP"=-
Driver::
o6ko
asbp2poa

Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.

Edited by syler, 09 March 2010 - 03:24 PM.

unite.jpg

#9 KathysKomputer

KathysKomputer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:25 PM

After I put the .txt file in the Combofix a message came up and told me to stop!
It read..Combo Fix has been compromised and I need to redownload, I may have
"VIRUT". My question is, should I delete the old Combo fix first? Or any other componets?

Thanks-K

#10 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

Ouch, if you have virut you may have no choice but to format and reinstall, leave combofix for now and do
this scan instead.

Please download DrWeb-CureIt and save it to your desktop. DO NOT perform a scan yet.

Reboot your computer in "Safe Mode" using the F8 method. To do this, restart your computer and after hearing your computer beep once during startup (but before the Windows icon appears) press the F8 key repeatedly. A menu will appear with several options. Use the arrow keys to navigate and select the option to run Windows in "Safe Mode".

Scan with Dr.Web CureIt as follows:
  • Double-click on drweb-cureit.exe to start the program.
  • Cancel any prompts to download the latest CureIt version and click Start.
  • At the prompt to "Start scan now", click Ok. Allow the setup.exe/driver to load if asked by any of your security programs.
  • The Express scan will automatically begin.
    (This is a short scan of files currently running in memory, boot sectors, and targeted folders).
  • If an infected object is found, you will be prompted to move anything that cannot be cured. Click Yes to All.
  • When complete, click Select All, then choose Cure > Move incurable.
    (This will move any detected files to the C:\Documents and Settings\userprofile\DoctorWeb\Quarantine folder if they can't be cured)
  • Now put a check next to Complete scan to scan all local disks and removable media.
  • In the top menu, click Settings > Change settings, and uncheck "Heuristic analysis" under the "Scanning" tab, then click Ok.
  • Back at the main window, click the green arrow "Start Scanning" button on the right under the Dr.Web logo.
  • When the scan is complete, a message will be displayed at the bottom indicating if any viruses were found.
  • Click "Yes to all" if asked to cure or move the file(s) and select "Move incurable".
  • In the top menu, click file and choose save report list.
  • Save the DrWeb.csv report to your desktop.
  • Exit Dr.Web Cureit when done.
  • Important! Reboot your computer because it could be possible that files in use will be moved/deleted during reboot.
  • After reboot, post the contents of the log from Dr.Web in your next reply. (You can use Notepad to open the DrWeb.cvs report)

unite.jpg

#11 KathysKomputer

KathysKomputer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:36 PM

Wow!!
Okay, I'm performing scans, I'll get back to ya!!

Thanks-K

#12 KathysKomputer

KathysKomputer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:04 PM

Okay! I performed the scans. At the end of the scan I did receive a warning message, saying that viruses were found and directing me to their web page. I closed it. Also, upon rebooting, windows did a ChkDSK file verification.
Thank you - K

Flash_Disinfector.exe/data002\nircmd.exe;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop\Flash_Disinfector.exe/data002;Tool.NirCmd.1;;
data002;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop;Archive contains infected objects;;
Flash_Disinfector.exe;C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Desktop;Container contains infected objects;Moved.;
EN_CA-ie.reg;C:\hp\region;Trojan.StartPage.1505;Deleted.;
GPiShared.dll;C:\Program Files\GoldPocket;Trojan.MulDrop.origin;Incurable.Moved.;
GXContentManager.dll;C:\Program Files\GoldPocket;Trojan.MulDrop.origin;Incurable.Moved.;
Launch.exe;C:\Program Files\MSN Games\Azada;Trojan.Inject.6093;Incurable.Moved.;
Launch.exe;C:\Program Files\MSN Games\Virtual Villagers 2;Trojan.DownLoad.52282;Incurable.Moved.;
E5_07_OEM.exe\\access\mspginfo.dll;C:\Program Files\Online Services\Earthlink\E5_07_OEM.exe;Trojan.Chow.origin;;
E5_07_OEM.exe;C:\Program Files\Online Services\Earthlink;Archive contains infected objects;Moved.;
A0099043.exe;C:\System Volume Information\_restore{6CD01810-EFB9-4AF0-A405-DE07EB8CD51D}\RP243;Trojan.Fakealert.13692;Incurable.Moved.;
A0059032.exe;C:\System Volume Information\_restore{D6CCB294-324E-4FD9-85D0-5528B36F348F}\RP223;Trojan.DownLoader.33017;Deleted.;
A0059087.dll;C:\System Volume Information\_restore{D6CCB294-324E-4FD9-85D0-5528B36F348F}\RP226;Trojan.Packed.2479;Incurable.Moved.;

#13 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:12 PM

That's good you don't appear to have Virut, please go ahead and download a new copy of Combofix then run the cfscript
I posted here.

unite.jpg

#14 KathysKomputer

KathysKomputer
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:51 PM

Finished Combo Fix.There was one error message that read: MrtInitialize Failed -7. Here are the results:

ComboFix 10-03-10.03 - Owner 03/10/2010 16:35:01.2.4 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3071.2507 [GMT -8:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Owner\Desktop\ComboFix.exe
Command switches used :: c:\documents and settings\Owner\Desktop\CFScript.txt
AV: Webroot AntiVirus with AntiSpyware *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {77E10C7F-2CCA-4187-9394-BDBC267AD597}

file zipped: c:\windows\system32\drivers\o6ko.sys
file zipped: c:\windows\System32\o6ko.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\windows\system32\drivers\o6ko.sys
c:\windows\System32\o6ko.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Drivers/Services )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

-------\Legacy_ASBP2POA
-------\Legacy_O6KO
-------\Service_asbp2poa
-------\Service_o6ko

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-02-11 to 2010-03-11 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-03-10 20:50 . 2010-03-10 20:50 -------- d-----w- C:\found.000
2010-03-10 01:44 . 2010-03-10 19:01 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\DoctorWeb
2010-03-09 03:17 . 2010-03-09 04:01 -------- d-----w- C:\rsit
2010-03-08 21:27 . 2010-03-08 21:34 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\RegCure
2010-03-08 21:27 . 2010-03-08 21:34 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\RegCure
2010-03-08 18:13 . 2009-05-07 07:04 157712 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tmcomm.sys
2010-03-07 05:27 . 2010-03-10 20:17 664 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3d9caps.dat
2010-03-06 22:11 . 2010-03-06 22:12 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ERUNT
2010-03-06 19:11 . 2010-03-06 19:11 -------- d-sh--w- c:\documents and settings\Administrator\IETldCache
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-03-05 23:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-01-08 00:07 38224 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-03-07 01:03 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-03-05 23:31 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-03-05 23:31 . 2010-01-08 00:07 19160 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\mbam.sys
2010-03-01 16:15 . 2010-03-01 16:15 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Temp
2010-02-24 04:45 . 2010-02-24 04:45 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Office Outlook Connector
2010-02-19 23:47 . 2010-02-19 23:47 3604480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\GPhotos.scr

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-03-11 00:41 . 2009-02-17 00:50 720 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\ArcSoft\kodak-printcreations-22-080812-oem\acforall.dll
2010-03-10 19:52 . 2006-02-25 01:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\GoldPocket
2010-03-09 19:32 . 2004-10-14 20:40 128648 -c--a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\GDIPFONTCACHEV1.DAT
2010-03-09 19:31 . 2008-06-13 13:08 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\LimeWire
2010-03-09 03:58 . 2002-10-28 18:50 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Share-to-Web Upload Folder
2010-03-09 03:55 . 2005-11-11 22:53 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Trend Micro
2010-03-08 23:18 . 2009-08-11 06:24 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2010-03-02 23:03 . 2010-01-31 23:07 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\HpUpdate
2010-02-24 05:02 . 2009-08-11 07:13 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL
2010-02-24 04:43 . 2009-01-15 00:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Windows Live
2010-02-13 23:34 . 2006-04-10 19:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Google
2010-02-12 20:21 . 2002-10-28 19:13 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe
2010-02-02 16:26 . 2010-02-02 16:26 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\HP Product Assistant
2010-01-31 23:08 . 2002-10-28 18:50 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard
2010-01-31 23:07 . 2009-12-01 20:21 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\HP
2010-01-27 18:09 . 2009-12-09 21:50 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Epson
2010-01-21 15:29 . 2008-10-29 01:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Microsoft Silverlight
2010-01-20 06:51 . 2007-11-26 04:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Java
2010-01-20 06:51 . 2010-01-20 06:51 152576 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\lzma.dll
2010-01-20 06:51 . 2010-01-20 06:51 79488 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\Sun\Java\jre1.6.0_17\gtapi.dll
2010-01-14 01:39 . 2010-01-04 22:15 52224 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\Owner\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10005.dll
2009-12-31 16:50 . 2004-08-04 12:00 353792 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys
2009-12-21 19:14 . 2004-08-04 12:00 916480 ------w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll
2009-12-16 18:43 . 2002-01-23 10:50 343040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\mspaint.exe
2009-12-14 07:08 . 2004-08-04 12:00 33280 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\csrsrv.dll
2006-10-21 02:14 . 2006-10-21 02:14 774144 -c--a-w- c:\program files\RngInterstitial.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{D4027C7F-154A-4066-A1AD-4243D8127440}]
2009-02-09 22:06 764296 ----a-w- c:\program files\Ask.com\GenericAskToolbar.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar\Webbrowser]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\shelliconoverlayidentifiers\BackupIconOverlayId]
@="{2EE61E5C-8F94-4AAB-8A80-D2A8CD1FEDAD}"
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{2EE61E5C-8F94-4AAB-8A80-D2A8CD1FEDAD}]
2009-05-13 22:34 238968 ----a-w- c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Backup\CtxMenu_1_0_0_10.dll

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"msnmsgr"="c:\program files\Windows Live\Messenger\msnmsgr.exe" [2009-07-27 3883856]
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [2010-03-07 2012912]
"ShutterflyStudio"="c:\program files\Shutterfly\Studio\Bin\SFlyStudio.exe" [2008-05-07 2500096]
"swg"="c:\program files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe" [2009-01-11 39408]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"KBD"="c:\hp\KBD\KBD.EXE" [2001-07-07 61440]
"MaxtorOneTouch"="c:\progra~1\Maxtor\OneTouch\Utils\OneTouch.exe" [2003-05-21 45056]
"MXO Auto Loader"="c:\windows\MXOALDR.EXE" [2003-04-08 118784]
"ArcSoft Connection Service"="c:\program files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACDaemon.exe" [2009-10-10 203264]
"Microsoft Default Manager"="c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\Default Manager\DefMgr.exe" [2009-02-03 233304]
"DWQueuedReporting"="c:\progra~1\COMMON~1\MICROS~1\DW\dwtrig20.exe" [2007-02-26 437160]
"WINDVDPatch"="CTHELPER.EXE" [2002-07-03 24576]
"UpdReg"="c:\windows\UpdReg.EXE" [2000-05-11 90112]
"Share-to-Web Namespace Daemon"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnd.exe" [2002-04-18 69632]
"NvCplDaemon"="c:\windows\system32\NvCpl.dll" [2008-12-25 13680640]
"IntelliPoint"="c:\program files\Microsoft IntelliPoint\point32.exe" [2003-05-15 163840]
"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2004-08-20 155648]
"hpsysdrv"="c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe" [1998-05-08 52736]
"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2004-08-20 118784]
"CamMonitor"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\Digital Imaging\Unload\hpqcmon.exe" [2002-06-18 69632]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [2008-12-25 1657376]
"Six Engine"="c:\program files\ASUS\EPU-6 Engine\SixEngine.exe" [2009-02-11 5993984]
"JMB36X IDE Setup"="c:\windows\RaidTool\xInsIDE.exe" [2007-03-20 36864]
"36X Raid Configurer"="c:\windows\system32\xRaidSetup.exe" [2007-11-19 1970176]
"NvMediaCenter"="c:\windows\system32\NvMcTray.dll" [2008-12-25 86016]
"DiskeeperSystray"="c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe" [2005-11-23 221184]
"PS2"="c:\windows\system32\ps2.exe" [2001-07-03 81920]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\QTTask.exe" [2009-11-11 417792]
"iTunesHelper"="c:\program files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe" [2009-11-13 141600]
"HP Software Update"="c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [2008-12-08 54576]
"EEventManager"="c:\progra~1\EPSONS~1\EVENTM~1\EEventManager.exe" [2009-01-12 669520]
"FUFAXSTM"="c:\program files\Epson Software\FAX Utility\FUFAXSTM.exe" [2009-02-06 843776]
"TkBellExe"="c:\program files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" [2009-12-10 198160]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jusched.exe" [2009-10-11 149280]
"Adobe Photo Downloader"="c:\program files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.2\Apps\apdproxy.exe" [2007-03-09 63712]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="c:\program files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [2009-12-22 35760]
"Adobe ARM"="c:\program files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe" [2009-12-11 948672]

[HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunOnce]
"PlayCenter2"="c:\program files\Creative\SBLive\PlayCenter2\MDEntry.EXE" [2001-07-21 131072]
"SetDefaultMIDI"="MIDIDEF.EXE" [2002-01-15 61440]
"tscuninstall"="c:\windows\system32\tscupgrd.exe" [2004-08-04 44544]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
QuickBooks Delivery Agent.lnk - c:\program files\Intuit\QuickBooks\Components\QBAgent\QBDAgent.exe [2004-7-20 118784]
Windows Desktop Search.lnk - c:\program files\MSN Toolbar Suite\DS\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\bin\WindowsSearch.exe [2005-9-20 238080]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
2009-09-06 03:10 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\GoToAssist]
2009-06-22 20:21 16680 ----a-w- c:\program files\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\g2awinlogon.dll

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\session manager]
BootExecute REG_MULTI_SZ autocheck autochk *\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe\0SsiEfr.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WebrootSpySweeperService]
@="Service"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\Minimal\WRConsumerService]
@="Service"

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^All Users^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnkCommon Startup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Owner^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^LimeWire On Startup.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\LimeWire On Startup.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\LimeWire On Startup.lnkStartup

[HKLM\~\startupfolder\C:^Documents and Settings^Owner^Start Menu^Programs^Startup^RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnk]
path=c:\documents and settings\Owner\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnk
backup=c:\windows\pss\RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Registration.lnkStartup

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\SpySweeper]
2009-05-13 22:40 6345840 ----a-w- c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeperUI.exe

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\Verizon Media Manager]
2009-12-16 04:04 409600 ----a-w- c:\program files\Verizon\Verizon Media Manager\Release\Verizon Media Manager.exe

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\hp center\\137903\\Program\\BackWeb-137903.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Messenger\\msmsgs.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\fxsclnt.exe"=
"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Real\\RealPlayer\\realplay.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\ftp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Bonjour\\mDNSResponder.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Pinnacle\\Studio 12\\Programs\\RM.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Pinnacle\\Studio 12\\Programs\\Studio.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Pinnacle\\Studio 12\\Programs\\umi.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Verizon\\Verizon Media Manager\\Release\\Verizon Media Manager.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\iTunes\\iTunes.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Epson Software\\Event Manager\\EEventManager.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\EpsonNet\\EpsonNet Setup\\tool09\\ENEasyApp.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Messenger\\msnmsgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Windows Live\\Sync\\WindowsLiveSync.exe"=

R0 ssfs0bbc;ssfs0bbc;c:\windows\system32\drivers\ssfs0bbc.sys [10/2/2008 4:15 AM 29808]
R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS [8/5/2009 3:06 PM 12872]
R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [8/5/2009 3:06 PM 66632]
R2 WRConsumerService;Webroot Client Service;c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\WRConsumerService.exe [11/7/2008 1:50 PM 1205760]
R3 SASENUM;SASENUM;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASENUM.SYS [8/5/2009 3:06 PM 12872]
R3 VIAHdAudAddService;VIA High Definition Audio Driver Service;c:\windows\system32\drivers\viahduaa.sys [8/10/2009 8:13 PM 993280]
S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2/6/2010 4:10 PM 135664]
S3 fsssvc;Windows Live Family Safety Service;c:\program files\Windows Live\Family Safety\fsssvc.exe [8/5/2009 10:48 PM 704864]
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-02-11 c:\windows\Tasks\AppleSoftwareUpdate.job
- c:\program files\Apple Software Update\SoftwareUpdate.exe [2008-07-30 19:34]

2010-03-11 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job

2010-03-11 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

2010-03-10 c:\windows\Tasks\RegCure Program Check.job

2010-03-09 c:\windows\Tasks\RegCure.job

2010-03-11 c:\windows\Tasks\Scheduled Update for Ask Toolbar.job
- c:\program files\Ask.com\UpdateTask.exe [2009-02-09 22:06]
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uDefault_Search_URL = hxxp://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
uSearchMigratedDefaultURL = hxxp://search.live.com/results.aspx?q={searchTerms}&src={referrer:source?}
mSearch Bar = hxxp://srch-us7.hpwis.com/
uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = 127.0.0.1;localhost;*.local
IE: &MSN Search - c:\program files\MSN Toolbar Suite\TB\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\msntb.dll/search.htm
IE: Add to Google Photos Screensa&ver - c:\windows\system32\GPhotos.scr/200
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~3\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: Google Sidewiki... - c:\program files\Google\Google Toolbar\Component\GoogleToolbarDynamic_mui_en_96D6FF0C6D236BF8.dll/cmsidewiki.html
Trusted Zone: bleepingcomputer.com\www
Trusted Zone: malwarebytes.org\www
DPF: DirectAnimation Java Classes - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\dajava.cab
DPF: Microsoft XML Parser for Java - file://c:\windows\Java\classes\xmldso.cab
DPF: {9C23D886-43CB-43DE-B2DB-112A68D7E10A} - hxxp://lads.myspace.com/upload/MySpaceUploader2.cab
DPF: {BFF1950D-B1B4-4AE8-B842-B2CCF06D9A1B} - hxxp://aolsvc.aol.com/onlinegames/free-trial-yahtzee/zylomplayer.cab
DPF: {F2AD56CD-410B-46E6-AB92-52F37FC33B89} - hxxp://webchat.geopia.com/activeX/GeoStart.cab

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-03-10 16:42
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(808)
c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL
c:\program files\Citrix\GoToAssist\570\G2AWinLogon.dll

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(184)
c:\windows\system32\nview.dll
c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\Backup\CtxMenu_1_0_0_10.dll
c:\windows\system32\ieframe.dll
c:\windows\system32\webcheck.dll
c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
c:\program files\Roxio\Easy Media Creator 7\Drag to Disc\Shellex.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll
c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\program files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\eEBSVC.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\ArcSoft\Connection Service\Bin\ACService.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
c:\program files\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
c:\windows\System32\CTsvcCDA.exe
c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe
c:\program files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Motive\McciCMService.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Nero\Nero BackItUp 4\NBService.exe
c:\windows\system32\nvsvc32.exe
c:\windows\system32\HPZipm12.exe
c:\program files\Dantz\Retrospect\retrorun.exe
c:\program files\Microsoft\Search Enhancement Pack\SeaPort\SeaPort.exe
c:\program files\Webroot\Spy Sweeper\SpySweeper.exe
c:\windows\System32\MsPMSPSv.exe
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
c:\windows\system32\CTHELPER.EXE
c:\program files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Share-to-Web\hpgs2wnf.exe
c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe
c:\windows\system32\RUNDLL32.EXE
c:\program files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
c:\program files\MSN Toolbar Suite\DS\02.05.0001.1119\en-us\bin\WindowsSearchIndexer.exe
Completion time: 2010-03-10 16:47:11 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-03-11 00:47
ComboFix2.txt 2010-03-09 19:36

Pre-Run: 316,786,319,360 bytes free
Post-Run: 316,767,264,768 bytes free

Current=4 Default=4 Failed=3 LastKnownGood=2 Sets=1,2,3,4
- - End Of File - - AEEF71117F84EA29828C6A960B8ADDD6

#15 syler

syler

• Malware Response Team
  • 8,150 posts
  •  

Posted 10 March 2010 - 08:01 PM

That's looking better, can you tell me how the computer is running and if you are still having any problems?

Your version of Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "JDK 6 Update 18 (JDK or JRE)".
  • Click the "Download JRE" button to the right.
  • Select your Platform: "Windows".
  • Select your Language: "Multi-language".
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • Click Continue and the page will refresh.
  • Under Required Files, check the box for Windows Offline Installation, click the link below it and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u18-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
  • If using Windows Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
  • When the Java Setup - Welcome window opens, click the Install > button.
  • If offered to install a Toolbar, just uncheck the box before continuing unless you want it.
-- Starting with Java 6u10, the uninstaller incorporated in each new release uses Enhanced Auto update to automatically remove the previous version when updating to a later update release. It will not remove older versions, so they will need to be removed manually.
-- Java is updated frequently. If you want to be automatically notified of future updates, just turn on the Java Automatic Update feature and you will not have to remember to update when Java releases a new version.

Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click Ok and reboot your computer.

Please do a scan with Kaspersky Online Scanner

Note: If you are using Windows Vista, open your browser by right-clicking on its icon and select 'Run as administrator' to perform this scan.

Click on the Accept button and install any components it needs.
  • The program will install and then begin downloading the latest definition files.
  • After the files have been downloaded on the left side of the page in the Scan section select My Computer
  • This will start the program and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while, so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete, Aclick on View scan report
  • Now, click on the Save Report as button.
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

Then in your next reply, please let me know if you are having any more problems and post back here with the following logs:
  • Kaspersky report
  • New Rsit log.txt

Thanks

unite.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users