Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malware training program

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Solid state drive

Solid state drive

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:48 AM

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:54 AM

Hi

I have a question regarding the malware training program.
As i am very intrested in this sort of toppics i wanted to ask if it is possible to follow this course from Belgium or is it not a online course ?
At the moment there are no slots free but if there would be one free in the future is it possible for me to subcribe or not ?

Regards

Solid state drive

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 60,823 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:48 AM

Posted 05 March 2010 - 08:37 AM

Hello there,

Yes, you can do the training from wherever you like, as long as you have an internet connection :thumbsup:

The training is 100% online, so it really doesn't matter where you live.

Slots will open every now and then, its difficult to say when, this depends on how many places are available.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Edited by elise025, 05 March 2010 - 08:37 AM.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users