Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hacker Tracker

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 CMBESQ

CMBESQ

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 AM

Posted 04 March 2010 - 06:04 AM

I have a law office and think my system may have been hacked by a competor or Im just psychotic. Either way thought I'd look into the above question and see what the smart folks thoughts were and at worst maybe kick this old dog of a computer back in gear and make it worth using again. SO assuming I was hacked I tried first to rid the eval bug but evil malware instead - cheap bastard that I am - then I figured hey I'll just learn programing cause I got such a good grade when I took BASIC in 1983 should be no sweat. Fools rush in they say. ANyway had the benefit of at least taking my brain off idle and getting me intrested in something again. Therefore, if theres a Guru out there willing to put me through the paces it'd be appreciated.

Mike

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users