Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

have you ever heard of this

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pigeonkeeper

pigeonkeeper

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:17 PM

Posted 03 March 2010 - 04:02 PM

My os is vista and sometimes when I'm trying to close a window I get a grey circle with the + sign in the middle that ghosts itself over the x tab to prevent you from closing whatever program you are in...you have to either minimize or reduce your view screen a bit to get at the close tab or try and click slightly around it to get at the close tab...it comes and goes. Don't know what triggers it?
Is this part of vista or you think its a virus of some sort..all suggestions are appreciated...thanks guys..

derek

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users