Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Tried every post I could find, nothing working.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 my2sun

my2sun

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:44 AM

Posted 03 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

Hi,
Vista op sys
I beleive I have 2 different problems.
I know I have Windows Vista 2010 virus
Now I am getting alerts for the Cryptor Trojan.

I can not open hijackthis, or any other program trying to fix this. I get an error that says I do not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. I ahve tried delting and redownloading programs and renaming them. I really do not know what to do. I try and read what is posted then correct the problem myself which normally works, you guys are great but today I am stuck.

How can I fix something when everythign I try to access says denied?

Edited by my2sun, 03 March 2010 - 01:59 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sashacat

Sashacat

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:44 AM

Posted 03 March 2010 - 02:24 PM

Hello :thumbsup:

How to remove XP Internet Security 2010, Antivirus Vista 2010, and Win 7 Antispyware 2010
Posted by Grinler on January 27, 2010

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...irus-vista-2010
The above removal guide recommends the use of Malwarebytes' and FixExe.reg.

Please reply back and include the Malwarebytes' scan results log
(copy/paste the ENTIRE CONTENTS) into your next reply,
and state what, if any symptoms you are still experiencing.
One of the OFFICIAL STAFF MEMBERS (listed below) will be able to help you with your log, and properly advise you if any additional scans or specialized tools are required.

only trained members of the following groups: Malware Response Team, Malware Study Hall Senior, Moderators or Administrators are allowed to help people with logs
source: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/126946/a-reminder-to-our-members-regarding-malware-logs/
If we don't change the direction we are going,
We are likely to end up where we are headed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users