Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Cannot run any Anti Virus tools

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MBruser44

MBruser44

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 01 March 2010 - 10:47 PM

:thumbsup: I too am having this issue, I already had malware installed but apparently that didn't help. I read through the suggestions and have tried everything suggested. I can barely open my email as i keep getting the red-background BLOCKED page ... even when I'm not doing anything to try to delete the program. I tried the cmd prompt, but it won't show up, the run box won't bring it up, i can't dbl click the programs to open them and run them. I ran the comp in safe mode with the cmd prompt, but persSecurity doesn't show as a process that is running. All my icons on my desktop are gone and the only way to access them is through the my computer option in the start menu-however, nothing is letting me do anything, it keeps saying i have to have administrative permission-it's my computer, I am the admin. I'm about at my wits end...now what? Please tell me you can help!!

THanks in advance,
Melissa

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 MBruser44

MBruser44
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 PM

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:54 AM

Ok, I have run the malware program-if found 22 infections, I was only able to run that in safe mode as it wouldn't let me open anything else. After I deleted those infections, I rebooted the system and found it was still there. Is there any "backdoor" maneuvers to get this thing outta my comp? My AVG doesn't see it at all either. I'm so frustrated, please help?

Edited by Pandy, 03 March 2010 - 11:30 AM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs as no logs are included and merged with previous topic ~Pandy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users