Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 7 run previous close program after logging

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 safi

safi

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:52 AM

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:06 AM

Hello,

I bought 2 units of Acer and 2 units Compaq new PC with windows 7.

I installed Office 2007, thunderbird mail and our inhouse application (all not setup to run at startup)

a. Acer

When my user power on the PC and logging, windows 7 will open thunderbird mail, excel or word and execute one of the inhouse application function (error open file). These all program had been exit on previous day shutdown.

Then they close/exit these all auto open application.

They click back thunderbird, words or excel everything OK.

When they click our inhouse application, instated of popup the user logging menu, the system run straight to the main menu.

Ok, system still can run,do their work,ok exit.

Ok, click back the inhouse application for 2nd time, system popup the user logging menu, then proceed to the main menu.

Do their work and exit.

Ok, click the inhouse application for 3rd time, "op sorry file already open"

b. Compaq.

The issued is only on the inhouse application.

At John PC : 1st inhouse application run normal, do work, print there and here. Close and exit.
2nd click back the inhouse application "Ops sorry file already Open".

At Bob PC : Click inhouse application, no user logging required. Ok do work, close exit.
Click back inhouse application, no user logging required forever.

Wow these never happen the day I setup the PC and installed the application, after a month the user complaint it to me. :huh:
About the inhouse application issue "Ops sorry file already open/run", I had check at the Windows Task Manager, not a program or function are loading/running or intact or left after any system exit.

Wow, woooww, help please :huh:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users