Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

NERO: Unable to access shell manager

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chala

Chala

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:52 PM

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:57 PM

When I try and install Nero 9 Reloaded I get an error about 20% into the install, saying "unable to access shell
manager" I just recently paid for Nero 9 Reloaded, and I I had to reinstall it on my computer due to an unrelated
issue. I installed a new hard drive but still had my old drive with Nero files on it installed. I used the General
cleaning tool to uninstall all files on my machine I even followed the removal instructions in post 18 of this thread

http://forum.my.nero.com/index.php?showtop...l=Shell+Manager. more then once.

I went as far as to uninstall my Anti Virus, Ad ware program and I disabled firewall. So I am extremely vulnerable
to attacks right now but all willing to risk this in order to properly install Nero 9 Reloaded, being I paid quite a bit of
money for this program, and Nero wants me to pay $1.29 a minute to help me install it I have posted in Nero forums
and written Nero technical support. Can anyone please help me?

Specs:

O/S Windows XP Pro Service pack 3

Two Hard Disks: 1 TB & 80 GB

Software attempted to install Nero 9.4.26.0

Tools General-Clean Tools October 15, 2009

RAM 2 GB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users