Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

nzl.exe and ytbb.com

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 hlstarkey

hlstarkey

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:25 PM

Posted 02 March 2010 - 05:19 PM

I am not to computer savvy but my computer has seemed to be really bogged down as of late, and not wanting to run a lot of programs. I checked the processes that are running and I notice to new processes that hadn't been there before nzl.exe and ytbb.com. I end the processes and do a computer search for them and delete them and they keep coming back. I searched google for them and wasn't able to find out much about either one of them especially the nzl.exe one. I have a hp ze2000 with Windows XP. I have ran the HiJack this program, I don't have any idea of what any of this means but this is what is says. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.3 (BETA)
Scan saved at 5:17:27 PM, on 3/2/2010
Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.6001.18702)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\SearchIndexer.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\1.2.183.17\GoogleCrashHandler.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgnsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgchsvx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgrsx.exe
C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgcsrvx.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe
C:\Program Files\TrendMicro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\rundll32.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe

O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] "C:\Program Files\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Nsoyuzitow] rundll32.exe "C:\WINDOWS\adaqisal.dll",Startup
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [ctfmon.exe] C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - S-1-5-18 Startup: AutoTBar.exe (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - .DEFAULT Startup: AutoTBar.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: AutoTBar.exe (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\OSA9.EXE
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: winmm.dll
O22 - SharedTaskScheduler: gahurihor - {88e890a7-662b-49ba-bcd7-b03ab457b454} - (no file)
O23 - Service: Adobe LM Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe Systems Shared\Service\Adobelmsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Ati HotKey Poller - ATI Technologies Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\system32\Ati2evxx.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Free WatchDog (avg9wd) - AVG Technologies CZ, s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG9\avgwdsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Update Service (gupdate1ca61c28e8259dc) (gupdate1ca61c28e8259dc) - Google Inc. - C:\Program Files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe
O23 - Service: HP WMI Interface (hpqwmi) - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files\HPQ\shared\hpqwmi.exe
O23 - Service: Java Quick Starter (JavaQuickStarterService) - Sun Microsystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jqs.exe
O23 - Service: My Web Search Service (MyWebSearchService) - Unknown owner - C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\2.bin\mwssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Webroot Spy Sweeper Engine (WebrootSpySweeperService) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Webroot\WebrootSecurity\SpySweeper.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 4354 bytes

Edit: Moved topic from XP to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 02 March 2010 - 07:02 PM

Good evening. smile.gif

Will you follow steps 6, 7 and 8 here and post accordingly.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

#3 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:25 AM

Posted 08 March 2010 - 03:51 PM

As there has been no reply in the last five days, this thread has been locked.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users