Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Antivirus Vista 2010

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 silverskull

silverskull

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:55 PM

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:14 AM

Hello All I am a new member and I have tried several fixes for this rotten program my daughter let in.
Can anyone suggest how I can eliminate this Malware program I have tried Malware Bytes Anti Malware, Adaware, and Spyware Doctor and none of hem see this threat that is hijaking my browsing andstopping me from looking at any website in depth.
Thanks and Regards, Steve

Edited by Pandy, 02 March 2010 - 09:35 AM.
Moved from Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs as no logs are posted ~Pandy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Travito

Travito

• Members
  • 62 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:55 PM

Posted 02 March 2010 - 09:47 AM

Please try the instructions here:

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...irus-vista-2010

Keep in mind, you'll probably need access to a separate computer to read the instructions thoroughly, and to get the registry file downloaded. You'll need a flash drive, floppy drive, or burnable CD to get the file between computers.

Source: Have used these steps twice in the last three days while providing free computer repair to our University's students.

Edited by Travito, 02 March 2010 - 09:48 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users