Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hello!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Bit Monkey

Bit Monkey

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 AM

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:49 PM

Hello everyone!

Tommy here from Raleigh, NC. Just joined the community to gain knowledge from others as well as help other do the same! Following the family footsteps of IT, and currently getting a degree in it at college. Look forward to trading knowledge!!

Tommy

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 01 March 2010 - 06:53 PM

Welcome to BC!
IT is a great field, isn't it?
Cheers,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

#3 Bit Monkey

Bit Monkey
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 25 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 AM

Posted 14 March 2010 - 12:15 AM

Indeed it is. I've been doing really we'll! So far I'm two semesters in 90% of them IT-related courses and holding a 3.8 GPA! One thing that's funny too is family/friends now come to me alot to look at/fix their computers now! Make me want to buy that T-shirt that says "No, I will not fix you computer." :D

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Staff Emeritus
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 AM

Posted 14 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

Congratulations on your GPA!
It may be an inconvenience, but helping people fix their computers can also be a important and practical way to acquire new knowledge and skills, and perhaps new friends as well.
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users