Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

This is strange

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 painsheaven

painsheaven

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:17 AM

Ok, I have this one site (spinchat) i go to all the time, I was on it this morning, i got off and downloaded the new version of msn messanger. Right after I got back on spinchat sent a few mails then turned off my computer, after I turned it back on it would no longer load the spinchat page. i thought at first it was the site, but i have a friend on msn that was on spinchat. he said it loaded for him fine. i thought it may have something to do with the browser, so i downloaded firefox, and it wouldnt load it either, i removed the messanger programs and still nothing. I've tried loading every other page i normaly visit, and they all load fine, i even tried some adult sites to see if some kind of filter and been brought in by the messanger, and it will all load, will someone please give me some ideas on why this one site will not load. i dont even get an error message, the screen goes white and it gives me the loading message on the bottom of the screen, but nothing ever happens................

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 painsheaven

painsheaven
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:46 PM

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:33 AM

Got my answer, i am a moron when it comes to computer. But thank you to anyone who is reading this. I'm just glad i didnt mess up my computer..... :thumbsup:

#3 Queen-Evie

Queen-Evie

Official Bleepin' G.R.I.T.S. (and proud of it)

• Members
  • 16,485 posts
  •  
  • Location:My own little corner of the universe (somewhere in Alabama). It's OK, they know me here
  • Local time:12:46 AM

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:43 AM

What was the answer? If you post how you solved the problem, it could help someone else later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users