Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

SysFader: IEXPLORE.EXE Application Error? HELP!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 love2teach956

love2teach956

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:14 PM

When I go to only one site on IE, my ETS site to grade papers, I get an error message. it says:
SysFader: IEXPLORE.EXE Application Error
The instruction at "0x04011ed8" referenced memory at "0x04011ed8". The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the program.

Help please!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,753 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:34 PM

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:26 PM

What version of IE is installed?

My guess would be outdated IE or problems created by add-ons you have installed. I'd try the disable add-ons idea.

Lots of Google material, http://www.google.com/search?q=SysFader%3A...amp;ie=&oe=. Don't fall for any of the "instant fixes" offered, check out the lockergnome thread.

Louis

#3 love2teach956

love2teach956
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 28 February 2010 - 04:07 PM

I'm running IE 8.0
It's a laptop I inherited from my kid. I know I have IE issues because on the start up menu next to IE it says (No Add-Ons), so to run I usually go to run and type in IEXPLORE. Hope that makes sense. I can run any other program with no problem, I just can't get into this one site. I'll read thru that stuff you suggested. Thanks.
If my reply fills in situation better, let me know. Thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users