If I repeat anything you already tried, forgive me. I read the post in kind of a hurry
Its not unusual to receive such an error after using specialized fix tools.
A "Cannot find...", "Could not run...", "Error loading... or "specific module could not be found
" message is usually related to malware that was set to run at startup but has been deleted. Windows is trying to load this file but cannot locate it since the file was mostly likely removed during an anti-virus or anti-malware scan. However, an associated orphaned registry entry
remains and is telling Windows to load the file when you boot up. Since the file no longer exists, Windows will display an error message. You need to remove this registry entry so Windows stops searching for the file when it loads.
To resolve this, download Autoruns
, search for the related entry and then delete it.
Create a new folder on your hard drive called AutoRuns (C:\AutoRuns) and extract (unzip) the file there. (click here
if you're not sure how to do this.)
Open the folder and double-click on autoruns.exe
to launch it.
Please be patient as it scans and populates the entries.
When done scanning, it will say Ready
at the bottom.
Scroll through the list and look for a startup entry related to the file(s) sbapifs.sys
Right-click on the entry and choose delete
your computer and see if the startup error returns.
Also try the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility:http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301
Look for anything saying Sunbelt and check the box
Sometimes you have to reinstall the program in order to uninstall
Instead of using Add/Remove Programs, locate the program's folder and look for an uninstaller file
I have had luck with Revo UninstallerJust take your time and read ALL instructions to thoroughly
How To Use Revo Uninstaller:
- Please download Revo Uninstaller.
- Extract the ZIP file to a folder and run revouninstaller.exe from there! (You can copy that folder to an USB Mass storage drive and use it without any installation required!)
- There are two ways to uninstall programs with Revo Uninstaller:
Important: Please, try to close the application you want to uninstall first!
- Select the application in the list of installed applications and press the Uninstall button in the toolbar.
- Right-click the application and click the Uninstall command in the displayed menu. Follow the instructions.
I will be watching this thread