Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:23 AM
I have windows vista, IE 8, 32 bit. I have been doing windows updates, everything was fine then when I tried to open internet explorer it will start to open then says that there is a problem. It send report and looks for solutions and finds none. I ran disk cleanup , no change. I ran spybot s&d, no change, I ran wise disk cleaner, no change, I then tried malewarebites and no change, I tried wise reg cleaner no change, then I defraged still no change. I went to microsoft.com and tried the trouble shooting and that did not help. I tried to download the one care safety scanner and that has been stalled loading scanner tools for about an hour. It was working fine until 2 days ago after we tried to catch up on updates that we were putting off doing. What do you suggest I try next.