Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

High Memory Usage

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Zealotor

Zealotor

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:22 PM

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:24 AM

I recently just checked my Task Manager and found out that a certain process named "System" is using 80k of Memory Usage and usually my Cpu usage will jump as well? What do you guys think about it? Is it normal? What other information is needed to solve this problem?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 nem7glan

nem7glan

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:22 AM

Posted 27 February 2010 - 09:38 AM

if you go into task manager and double click on the tab named CPU, that should order all processes by cpu use. System Idle Process should be at the top with over 90%. Can you let us know if this is the case, and if any other processes use a lot of cpu.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users