Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

bleepingcomputer.com, deleted

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bigmel

bigmel

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:07 PM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:47 PM

Just want to thank you people for all your time and great work. You have got me out of a few jams in the past.
unfortunately, I had to reformat with this bad boy. I caught a windows security 2010 virus, This monster disabled all of my malware programs,Malwarebytes,Norton, Windows defender, Would not let me connect to sites. It even attacked me in Safe Mode.

But what really blew my mind was, I tried to get to this site via my favorites and after redirecting me to the "alert 2010" screen, I tried again and bleepingcomputer.com was gone. I never seen nothing like this before.

Anyway I was wondering, does anybody pay these A-holes the 50 bucks to free ones computer?

Again, thanks for your selfless work!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin' Panda

• Members
  • 9,562 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

Well thank you for posting to us bigmel. Unfortunately, even if you pay them it won't help. I don't imagine so anyway. As for deleting Bleeping Computer. I think we are just going to have to take that as a compliment :thumbsup:

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 Grinler

Grinler

Lawrence Abrams

• Admin
  • 43,716 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:07 PM

Posted 26 February 2010 - 08:31 AM

Actually many people do pay for the program. Sometimes that will disable the pop-ups, other times it wont. I still never recommend purchasing any of these as it is a scam and they may use your information for identity theft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users