Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Redirecting My Links

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kayesv

Kayesv

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:50 AM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

I have the virus or malware that redirects any link I click on in google to another page I did not intend to go to. My computer is also freezing and jamming up while I try to post this topic. I've got no idea what to do to fix this, or how to prevent it. I've got AVG, Malware Bytes, and SuperAntiSpyware which is why I'm frustrated. I don't understand what more I can or could have done to prevent this. If there's any help you guy can offer to correct this annoyance and perhaps educate me on how to avoid this in the future I'd be very grateful.

Thanks for your time,

Kristen

Edited by Orange Blossom, 25 February 2010 - 05:33 PM.
Move to AII. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users