Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

spyware albert

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 swan06

swan06

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:10 PM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:21 PM

wormwin32.netsky detected on your machine. this virus is distributed via the internet through e-mail and active-x objects.the worm has its own smtp engine which means it gathers e-mails from your local computer and redistributes itself. in worst cases this worm can allow attachers to acess your computer ,stealing passwords and personal data.viruses can damage your confidential data and work on yourt computer. continue working in unprotectedmode is very dangerous.
type:virus
system affected:windows 2000,nt,me,xp,vista,7
security risk: 5
recomendations: it is necessary to perform a full system scan.

what can i do to get it off my computer? to back such that there is no virus on my computer.
thank you sherry

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Noviciate

Noviciate

• Malware Response Team
  • 5,277 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:10 AM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:32 PM

Good evening. smile.gif

Please follow the instructions on this page and then start a new thread and post accordingly. As Helpers look for threads that have zero replies i'll close this one.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users