Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

please can someone help me

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gooberman

gooberman

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 PM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:08 PM

I beg of you please help me.... my comptuter was taken over by malware defense i have an xp sp3 when malware defense took over it deleted AVG and then reinstalled it so who knows what that is now.... I tried to removed malware defense from the control panel but when i do a text box shows up saying for what reason do you wish to delete malware defense.... i cannot get on the internet with that computer after a few minutes it freezes up and i cannot do anything.... please help me ... i beg of you..... please

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 shrdt

shrdt

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:41 PM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 03:52 PM

How experienced are you with computers? ( If I ask you about IDE's and Molex connections do you know what I'm speaking of? )

What kind of PC do you have? describe what you can, anything would be helpful

Is this the only PC you have?

if you have another PC that isn't infected, do you have a digital camera that you can hook up to it?

I'll try to wait for your response, if I do not get back to you today, I will be on here tomorrow morning :thumbsup:

Edited by shrdt, 25 February 2010 - 03:53 PM.

#3 gooberman

gooberman
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:41 PM

Posted 01 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

No i dont have a lot of experience with computers i dont know what an IDE is .... the computer is a toshiba satellite 3 years old with windows XP service pack 3 and it is the only computer i have ..... i dont have internet where i live so i can only get on the computer like once a week any help you can give me would be appreciated......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users