Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

loudest laptops

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 yahooo

yahooo

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 PM

Posted 07 September 2005 - 11:51 AM

Im looking for a laptop that is extremely loud.... it needs to be able to be heard above talking (or possibly scraming children..) any info would be helpful. i tried googlizing and so on but was just left with mountains of info.... if someone knows of a site where they compare for this issue , id really appreciate it
p.s. it is for a handicapped child

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 acklan

acklan

Bleepin' cat's meow

• Members
  • 8,529 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:27 PM

Posted 07 September 2005 - 12:47 PM

When you talk about load you mean sounds not fan or hard drive right. You could plug speakers into the earphone mini-jack. What is you price range. I have heard some of the "Desktop replacements" sound pretty good(and loud).
"2007 & 2008 Windows Shell/User Award"

#3 yahooo

yahooo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:27 PM

Posted 07 September 2005 - 01:11 PM

sorry.. yes i meant sound. I gave the mother of the child the opption of adding speakers but she has so many things to plug in and recharge etc. she was too overwhelmed to think about another peripheral. so im talking built in. and as far as the money goes i dont think that will be a problem.. probably 1500 max

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users