Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Internet no recreiving no sending Packets

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Awais Sahib

Awais Sahib

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 04:38 AM

Hello dear im using DSL internet i have 1 MB Internet connection my PC connect to switch in my room i have 2 PC and 2nd one also connect to same switch suddenly in one PC stop internet running when i checked status then no receiving no sending packets both receiving ans sending is 0 and in status PC showing connected to internet 100.0 mbps and in 2nd one PC internet is ok is running then wats wrong with my one pc is there any solution what shuold i do plzzzzzzzzzzzz help me i want to know i want to solve my problem also and sorry for bad english my english is not well so tell me in easily way if can tell me with screen shot then i'll get so easily im thankfull to u im waiting for your ans........

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Awais Sahib

Awais Sahib
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:32 AM

Posted 02 March 2010 - 03:25 AM

is there any one help me?

#3 CaveDweller2

CaveDweller2

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:32 PM

Posted 02 March 2010 - 11:47 AM

Has this setup ever worked?

Is your modem also a router?

Is the switch just a switch or is it a router/switch?

Sounds to me like the answer to those questions will be: You have no router. Your ISP will only allow one PC at a time to be online. You need a router.

Hope this helps thumbup.gif

Associate in Applied Science - Network Systems Management - Trident Technical College

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users