Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Howdy From Texas

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 JRockZ

JRockZ

• Members
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:14 PM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:09 PM

Ok i think i may have said hey before im a noob as you all may think but ive been around, i like to try to help out as much as possible if i can. Its been a long time since ive been a member of any community, I stated back in the day with some racing game fourms editing modeling mapping etc,,, (Ie" Sports car GT and Nascar heat) I was a co auther of a large Add on Mod for Nascar Heat (which is still an active and commnly used game from 2001. I went by Jayblade back in those days as i was known for being sharp as a balde (no not gay blade either LOL) anyhow all along i was of course always tweaking my systems along the way for optimal (gaming/racing) performance, I was an active member at Infopros Joint as well as the tweak files back in the Win98 SE days. I obtain extensive knowledged as far as PC's go but i would say im not to much more than the average user/tweaker,,, I do ,like to help if i can and i try my best to behave so now that im here

BUZZ OFF!!

lol

Edited by JRockZ, 23 February 2010 - 11:13 PM.

JRkZ

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:14 AM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users