Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Alex Jones - infowars

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
119 replies to this topic

#1 cooldudenz

cooldudenz

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:46 PM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

Just interested in seeing how many people here no of Alex Jones & if you support him or not.

If you no nothing about him he exposes government corruption & the new world order.

Your thoughts?

http://www.infowars.com/

EDIT: Moved to a more appropriate forum-MG

Edited by garmanma, 23 February 2010 - 09:21 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:25 PM

Not familiar with him.

What are his views on "Global Warming"?

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#3 cooldudenz

cooldudenz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:34 PM

He exposes it for the fraud it is. A tool been used to increase & add taxs to further the agenda of the global elites, & to control EVERY aspect of your life.
Suggest you listen to "Lord Monckton" as well, Alex has had him on his show a few times.

#4 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

Heard of it, tried to read it but anyone peddling miracle cures, ultra pure water, free electricity, and gold as an investment during a recession on their site is just a crackpot.

Posted Image

#5 cooldudenz

cooldudenz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2010 - 09:48 PM

Cant figer out how to quote but this a reply to BlackSpyder.

Lol Fair enough, But really, free power is solar panels, Thats not crackpot.
Pure water is pure water from the air.... no flouride, doesnt sound crazy
Gold has gone from $400 to over $1000 & hes been saying buy gold since before 2000 so you would be in a pretty good spot right now if you brought gold back then.
Dont no what you mean about miracle cures tho, theres a few ads for silver which most people no is good for you.

Edited by cooldudenz, 23 February 2010 - 09:49 PM.

#6 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 24 February 2010 - 03:48 AM

solar panels DO NOT translate for free power, you first have to pay for the panels, which are expensive, you then have to pay for maintenance, and depending on where your at, particularly areas that get hit with a lot of hurricanes, sand stormes, or hail, can be quite expensive. And you also need to invest in batteries for them to charge-otherwise you will have no power at night or during storms. IF you live in a windy area, a windmill would do you better-it can operate 24 hours a day if the winds blowing and maitenance costs arnt to bad, and can actually generate more electricity, and in the end might be free depending on the amount of wind-for example, in wyoming our power plants have to buy any excess energy from your windmill if you want to sell it, so after awhile you could get your moneys worth back.

Gold yes, is wise to have it doesn't lose its value, however if you live in a poor economy selling it to get money could make it rather useless. You cant exactly walk into your local wal-mart pick up some groceries, walk up to the counter and say I dont got any cash but heres some gold.

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#7 melanieb

melanieb

• Members
  • 52 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:53 AM

I live in Austin, and Alex Jones is one of our local celebrities. He maks regular appearances on both the Dudley and Bob show (93.7 KLBJ-FM) andthe Charlie Hodge Halftime Show (also 93.7 KLBJ-FM, as well as hosts a regular show on 590 KLBJ-AM which is quite popular. He went from making weird shows on local Access-TV to being paid to rant on the radio. Consider him a cheap Rush Limbaugh.

He's made quite a living for himself off of those ads on his website, his reading material and his radio show. He's a smart man who has used his ability to rant as a way to secure his future. I wouldn't discount him. While he's often put down as crackpot or angry-man-with-a-cause, there are many who follow his words. I run into them regularly, and hardly a week goes by that I don't see a bumper sticker for Infowars.com

Seems there are a lot of insecure people out there, and they'll check out any source of information if it sounds remotely plausible.

I think he's funny, and very entertaining. I'd drink a beer with him, but I wouldn't go into a land deal with him.

#8 cooldudenz

cooldudenz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2010 - 02:26 PM

Lol yea well if the power goes out long term solar panels would b handie, with batterys. But they just ad's he needs to get funding from somewere & its better than ad's for bleep enlargement or something lol, And as he says you dont sell the gold its just something with real value unlike the paper fiat money thats crashing & if it crashs completely then people will trade in gold.

I think alot of people hear alittle of him & make an opinion but when you research what he talks about & what he exposes you can see he not about making money or fooling people, there is alot of truth to what he says.

Im supprised there arnt more positive comments...

#9 the_patriot11

the_patriot11

High Tech Redneck

• BC Advisor
  • 6,763 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:46 PM

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:33 PM

I never said he didnt make some good points I just pointed out a few obvious flaws. He does bring out a few good points, but so does Ben Stine, and Id much rather listen to him. :D

picard5.jpg

Primary system: Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3, Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 945, Memory: 16 gigs of Patriot G2 DDR3 1600, Video: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 380, Storage: 1 WD 500 gig HD, 1 Hitachi 500 gig HD, and Power supply: Coolermaster 750 watt, OS: Windows 10 64 bit. 

Media Center: Motherboard: Gigabyte mp61p-S3, Processor: AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+, Memory: 6 gigs Patriot DDR2 800, Video: Gigabyte GeForce GT730, Storage: 500 gig Hitachi, PSU: Seasonic M1211 620W full modular, OS: Windows 10.

If I don't reply within 24 hours of your reply, feel free to send me a pm.

#10 cooldudenz

cooldudenz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2010 - 05:35 PM

Fair enough, Never herd of Ben Stine ( prob cause im all the way ova in NZ, By chance i herd of Alex ). Ill have to look him up.

#11 JohnWho

JohnWho

Who was running the store?

• Members
  • 2,611 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:29 PM

(quote 'cooldudenz' )
He exposes it for the fraud it is. A tool been used to increase & add taxs to further the agenda of the global elites, & to control EVERY aspect of your life.
Suggest you listen to "Lord Monckton" as well, Alex has had him on his show a few times.

(end quote)

Well then, I'd say he at least has that mostly right and I am very familiar with Lord Monckton's views on "global warming".

I know you think you understand what you thought I said,
but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

#12 cooldudenz

cooldudenz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2010 - 06:42 PM

(Quote JohnWho )
Well then, I'd say he at least has that mostly right and I am very familiar with Lord Monckton's views on "global warming".
(End Quote)

Mostly right? I would be interested to hear what your view is on Global warming, Or climate change as its now called.

#13 BlackSpyder

BlackSpyder

Bleeping Big Rig

• BC Advisor
  • 2,456 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

Ok, I finally managed to make it past the Home page and I picked a few topics (literally clicked on a random 10, only 5 pulled up right so.....),

McCain's Dietary Supplement Bill Article:
1) Doesn't link to the actual bill (found here in the Library of Congress http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:S.3002:)
2) This bill (I read it in full) says that the "fish oil" pills must now contain actual "fish oil" and that there will be a way of checking to make sure of that. (We already do this to food, oil, and just about every other product except these supplements)

January home sales drop
1) With the tax credit that was to end in Nov 09 alot of buyers who were going to buy this year bought last year.
2) It's January (you want to go out and compare yards covered in snow in 20 degree weather?)
3) January (as well as February) were pretty well stagnate months for the a lot of the US with as much snow as we had on the ground.

After that the quotes to INGSOC, various psudo-revolutionaries, and some forms of the Neo-Nazis. I got tired of it.

Posted Image

#14 cooldudenz

cooldudenz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:12 PM

Interesting. He did provide a link to the mccain.senate.gov website copy of the bill. That topic is mainly about Codex Alimentarius, Which ill admit i dont no alot about but there is more to it than just McCains bill, Its a world wide agreement thats been setup.

I take it you havent herd of him before this then? So you wouldnt no his views on the US been turned into a police state ect
Dosent seem to be anyone yet that really knew of him before this topic.

#15 cooldudenz

cooldudenz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 250 posts
  •  

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:11 PM

Note : For anyone interested the following alex jones films are available free on youtube.

Fall Of The Republic - The Presidency Of Barack H Obama
The Obama Deception

All his movies are free for download, No copy right protection free for educational purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users