Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Trojans,spyware,malware, I'm not sure but I have a lot of it! I clicked a bad link!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 slabotron

slabotron

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:52 AM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 08:35 PM

I run windows 7 home premium 64-bit.

My problem started about two days ago. I got a bunch of viruses when I clicked a bad link. I was alerted to them by Symantec anti-virus
Immediately after I got infected I started hearing advertisements and weird noises without any apparent program running them. That stopped after a quick virus scan with Symantec.

Windows defender became deactivated. When I try to turn it back on I get the message:
“This program is turned off. If you are using another program that checks for harmful or unwanted software, use the action center to check that program’s status. If you would like to use this program, click here to turn it on.”
When I click on it I get the following message: “This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator. (Error Code: 0x800704ec)”

After Symantec found and removed several piece of malware, I searched google for things that I should do. I downloaded Avira, Malabytes’ anti-malware, and Kaspersky anti-virus. I did separate scans with all of them until I found out that you are not supposed to have multiple anti-virus programs installed so I uninstalled Avira.
When I try to uninstall the trial version of kaspersky anti-virus 2010 (because I just found out you’re not supposed to have more than one anti-virus program installed at once) it works until it gets to “deleting utilities.” Then I get the message:
“Error 1922.Service Kaspersky Anti-Virus (AVP) could not be deleted. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to remove system services.”
I am the administrator so I don’t see why I wouldn’t have the privilege. All of a sudden I can’t even open kaspersky. When I try to, nothing appears. The avp.exe process still shows up, though, which I can stop from taskmgr. Kaspersky doesn’t appear even when Symantec is disabled.
Upon restart, I am able to open kaspersky but when I try to kill the process avp.exe I get the message
“The operation could not be completed. Access is denied”
After attempting to uninstall kaspersky again, once again I cannot stop the system process and kaspersky will not open.
Should I also uninstall malwarebyte’s even though it doesn’t have real-time protection?

I have been running rkill on startup every time.

Also, I occasionally get alert messages from Symantec saying it found a “downloader” called “vwwixjz.exe” located in c:\users\ethan\appdata\local\temp but I can’t find it there myself.

Also, sometimes when I try to shut off the computer it will halt at “shutting down”. And I have to do a hard shut off. This doesn’t happen every time, though.
I found several files in C:\users\ethan\appdata\local\temp that all appeared at exactly the same time and look suspicious to me
-test.bat
-win16.exe
-bgz.exe
-bg0.exe
-389046741.exe
-babb1.exe
-Xxzbtma.exe
Bgz.exe appears in processes in taskmgr, I keep ending the process but it comes back after several minutes.
Babb1.exe appears in processes on startup, but once I kill it, it does not return.

I ran the dds.scr program several times but the logs never appeared. Notepad.exe appeared several times in processes but it didn’t actually show up on my screen. Even when I disabled Symantec and Kaspersky.

When I ran GMER, I received the message: “C:\windows\system32\config\sysem: The system cannot find the file specified.”
The only options that it would let me check are Services, Registry, and Files. When I start the scan I get the message: “C:\Windows\system32\config\system: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.”

I have attached the ark.txt file even though it is blank. This might make sense because it refused to scan all but three areas of my computer.

When I ran HijackThis I received the following message during the scan:
“For some reason your system denied write access to the Hosts file. If any hijacked domains are in this file, HijackThis may NOT be able to fix this.
If that happens, you need to edit the file yourself. To do this, click Start, Run and type:
Notepad C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
And press Enter. Find the line(s) HijackThis reports and delete them. Save the file as ‘hosts.’ (with quotes), and reboot.
For Vista: simply exit HijackThis, right click on the HijackThis icon, choose ‘Run as administrator.’”
I’m not sure if this is of any importance at all. I didn’t try any of those steps except to run HijackThis as an administrator which for some reason it won’t let me do. The option just doesn’t appear in the rightclick menu.

Here is the HijackThis log:
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 8:31:02 PM, on 2/23/2010
Platform: Unknown Windows (WinNT 6.01.3504)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v8.00 (8.00.7600.16385)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\TSMAgent.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqToaster.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Roms\DS\desmume.exe
C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\Downloads\HijackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...ion&pf=cnnb
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.nytimes.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...ion&pf=cnnb
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=69157
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
O1 - Hosts: ::1 localhost
O3 - Toolbar: Microsoft Live Search Toolbar - {1E61ED7C-7CB8-49d6-B9E9-AB4C880C8414} - c:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CLMLServer for HP TouchSmart] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Health Check Scheduler] c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QlbCtrl.exe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe" /Start
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TSMAgent] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\TSMAgent.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UCam_Menu] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam" update "Software\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint" UpdateWithCreateOnce "Software\CyberLink\LabelPrint\2.5"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go" UpdateWithCreateOnce "SOFTWARE\CyberLink\Power2Go\6.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdatePDIRShortCut] "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe" "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector" UpdateWithCreateOnce "SOFTWARE\CyberLink\PowerDirector\7.0"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [WirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sfagent] C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\sfagent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVP] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010\avp.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Remote System Protection] rundll32.exe C:\Windows\system32\xpo26oiw.dll, HUI_proc
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [uishf9wuifwuh387fh3wufinhjfdwefe] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\babb1.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [TOY5KNQ8OC] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\Bgz.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [asg984jgkfmgasi8ug98jgkfgfb] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\notepad.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\PROGRA~2\Java\JRE16~1.0_0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\PROGRA~2\Java\JRE16~1.0_0\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll
O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\REFIEBAR.DLL
O13 - Gopher Prefix:
O16 - DPF: {36299202-09EF-4ABF-ADB9-47C599DBE778} (HP Product Detection Control) - https://www.hpwindows7upgrade.arvato.com/no...PProdDetect.cab
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} (DivXBrowserPlugin Object) - http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} - http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab
O18 - Protocol: skype4com - {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\PROGRA~2\COMMON~1\Skype\SKYPE4~1.DLL
O20 - AppInit_DLLs: C:\PROGRA~2\KASPER~1\KASPER~1\mzvkbd3.dll
O23 - Service: Andrea ST Filters Service (AESTFilters) - Andrea Electronics Corporation - C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_21bd21dd0a38d98e\AESTSr64.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AMD External Events Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Apple Mobile Device - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus (AVP) - Kaspersky Lab - C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010\avp.exe
O23 - Service: Bonjour Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Com4QLBEx - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: HP Health Check Service - Hewlett-Packard - c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe
O23 - Service: hpqwmiex - Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe
O23 - Service: HP Service (hpsrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Hpservice.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Apple Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_3.EXE
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Recovery Service for Windows - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\SMINST\BLService.exe
O23 - Service: Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS) (RichVideo) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Symantec Management Client (SmcService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Smc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\SNAC64.EXE
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: SPAMfighter Update Service - SPAMfighter ApS - C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\sfus.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Audio Service (STacSV) - IDT, Inc. - C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_21bd21dd0a38d98e\STacSV64.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Endpoint Protection (Symantec AntiVirus) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Rtvscan.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 12280 bytes

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 slabotron

slabotron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:32 AM

Just remembered:
When I initially got the virus I also stared getting ads and fake warnings from Paladin Antivirus but I don't get those anymore.

#3 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• Malware Study Hall Admin
  • 61,107 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:52 PM

Posted 26 February 2010 - 12:57 PM

Hello ,
And welcome.gif to the Bleeping Computer Malware Removal Forum
. My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.

Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications. The topics you are tracking are shown here.
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  • Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  • Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.
  • Push the button.
  • Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTListIt.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Please be patient and I'd be grateful if you would note the following
  • The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.
  • Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic.
  • The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.

In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem

If you still need help, please include the following in your next reply
  • A detailed description of your problems
  • A new OTL log (don't forget extra.txt)
  • GMER log

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | lockerdome

Malware analyst @ Emsisoft

#4 slabotron

slabotron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 26 February 2010 - 05:57 PM

Hi Elise. Thank you so much for your reply.

Again, I run windows 7 home premium 64-bit edition.
Symptoms that have stopped occurring:
-Heard advertisements and weird music without any apparent source program running
-fake warnings from paladin anti-virus
-computer would stall during shut down
-was unable to uninstall Kaspersky Anti-virus, see first post for details, although I have since successfully uninstalled it.

Current symptoms:
-On startup I receive the message: “There was a problem starting C:\windows\system32\xpo26oiw.dll
The specified module could not be found”
-Windows Defender does not open. When I try to open it, I get the message:
“This program is turned off. If you are using another program that checks for harmful or unwanted software, use the action center to check that program’s status. If you would like to use this program, click here to turn it on.”
When I click on it I get the message ““This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator. (Error Code: 0x800704ec)” Which is weird because I am the administrator.
-hyperlink text that displays advertisements when I mouse over has been appearing on some websites.
-on startup, babb1.exe, notepad.exe*32, and bgz.exe *32 appear in the task manager. When I kill babb1.exe it does not come back until the next restart, but bgz.ex reappears after several minutes. Notepad.exe *32 has reappeared but I don’t know how consistent it is. The notepad process is strange to me because the actual notepad application does not appear.
-I found the following files that looked suspicious to me in the in folder C:\users\ethan\appdata\local\temp that appeared at the exact same time as bgz.exe and babb1.exe:
--test.bat
-win16.exe
-bg0.exe
-389046741.exe
-Xxzbtma.exe
-Since my first post I have become unable to access hidden folders (except by clicking the processes and then “open file location”) because the “folder options” part of the “appearance and personalization” section of the control panel has disappeared entirely.
-On startup, Symantec Antivirus says that it has found a “downloader” with the filename vwwixjz.exe which it always “clean[s] by deletion.”

-I ran the OTL program twice. Once before I uninstalled Kaspersky AV, and again afterwards. The first time ran it, it worked as described. The second time, it only produced one notepad file, called otl.txt.
Here is the otl.txt file from after I uninstalled Kaspersky AV
OTL logfile created on: 2/26/2010 4:54:09 PM - Run 5
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.30.3 Folder = C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\Downloads
64bit- Home Premium Edition (Version = 6.1.7600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 8.0.7600.16385)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 61.00% Memory free
7.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 78.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): ?:\pagefile.sys [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 451.71 Gb Total Space | 149.22 Gb Free Space | 33.04% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 14.05 Gb Total Space | 2.13 Gb Free Space | 15.19% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
E: Drive not present or media not loaded
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: ETHAN-PC
Current User Name: Ethan
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Include 64bit Scans
Company Name Whitelist: Off
Skip Microsoft Files: Off
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/02/26 16:54:05 | 000,549,888 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ethan\My Documents\Downloads\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010/02/18 02:38:25 | 000,189,064 | ---- | M] (SPAMfighter ApS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\sfus.exe
PRC - [2010/02/05 10:36:00 | 000,527,344 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 12:24:34 | 000,198,160 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
PRC - [2009/07/09 11:22:18 | 000,144,712 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2009/05/12 22:14:50 | 000,050,616 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\ProtectionUtilSurrogate.exe
PRC - [2009/05/12 22:12:44 | 000,181,688 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\SavUI.exe
PRC - [2009/05/12 22:12:36 | 002,440,632 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Rtvscan.exe
PRC - [2009/04/17 02:35:18 | 000,408,424 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE
PRC - [2009/03/17 00:25:56 | 000,115,560 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
PRC - [2009/03/17 00:25:36 | 000,108,392 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
PRC - [2008/12/25 12:41:20 | 000,189,736 | ---- | M] (CyberLink) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe
PRC - [2008/12/25 12:41:16 | 001,316,136 | ---- | M] (CyberLink Corp.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\TSMAgent.exe
PRC - [2008/12/12 10:17:38 | 000,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
PRC - [2008/12/08 14:34:24 | 000,054,576 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe
PRC - [2008/12/02 17:28:22 | 000,365,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMINST\BLService.exe
PRC - [2008/11/19 08:14:06 | 000,222,512 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe
PRC - [2008/10/23 11:46:02 | 000,223,232 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqWmiEx.exe
PRC - [2008/10/22 09:32:20 | 000,628,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HpqToaster.exe
PRC - [2008/10/10 11:24:44 | 000,206,128 | ---- | M] ( Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
PRC - [2008/09/15 06:13:38 | 000,241,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
PRC - [2008/06/10 03:27:04 | 000,144,784 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2008/06/09 09:21:58 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/02/26 16:54:05 | 000,549,888 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ethan\My Documents\Downloads\OTL.exe
MOD - [2009/07/13 17:15:07 | 000,486,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll
MOD - [2009/07/13 17:03:50 | 001,680,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_421189da2b7fabfc\comctl32.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - [2010/02/25 00:27:26 | 001,255,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Unknown | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe -- (WatAdminSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/09/08 20:09:46 | 000,660,256 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe -- (iPod Service)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/08/18 02:36:20 | 000,203,264 | ---- | M] (AMD) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atiesrxx.exe -- (AMD External Events Utility)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:59 | 000,229,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wwansvc.dll -- (WwanSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:56 | 000,202,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbiosrvc.dll -- (WbioSrvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:56 | 000,163,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\umpo.dll -- (Power)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:55 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\themeservice.dll -- (Themes)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:54 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sppuinotify.dll -- (sppuinotify)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:54 | 000,029,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sensrsvc.dll -- (SensrSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,327,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpsvc.dll -- (PNRPsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,327,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpsvc.dll -- (p2pimsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,187,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\provsvc.dll -- (HomeGroupProvider)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,067,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Unknown | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RpcEpMap.dll -- (RpcEptMapper)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,025,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpauto.dll -- (PNRPAutoReg)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:27 | 001,011,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:18 | 000,231,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ListSvc.dll -- (HomeGroupListener)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:54 | 001,127,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FntCache.dll -- (FontCache)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:28 | 000,314,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dhcpcore.dll -- (Dhcp)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:28 | 000,291,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\defragsvc.dll -- (defragsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:13 | 000,083,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\bthserv.dll -- (bthserv)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:10 | 000,100,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Unknown | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\bdesvc.dll -- (BDESVC)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:05 | 000,114,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AxInstSv.dll -- (AxInstSV)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:01 | 000,032,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\appidsvc.dll -- (AppIDSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:39:51 | 001,503,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbengine.exe -- (wbengine)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:39:46 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\svchost.exe -- (FastUserSwitchingCompatibility)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:39:28 | 003,524,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sppsvc.exe -- (sppsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:39:11 | 000,689,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FXSSVC.exe -- (Fax)
SRV:64bit: - [2008/09/26 11:13:54 | 000,279,040 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_21bd21dd0a38d98e\stacsv64.exe -- (STacSV)
SRV:64bit: - [2008/09/26 11:13:24 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_21bd21dd0a38d98e\AESTSr64.exe -- (AESTFilters)
SRV:64bit: - [2008/03/18 15:25:40 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\hpservice.exe -- (hpsrv)
SRV - [2010/02/18 02:38:25 | 000,189,064 | ---- | M] (SPAMfighter ApS) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\sfus.exe -- (SPAMfighter Update Service)
SRV - [2009/07/13 19:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Vss -- (VSS)
SRV - [2009/07/13 19:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] [Unknown | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Msdtc -- (MSDTC)
SRV - [2009/07/13 17:16:12 | 000,165,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\provsvc.dll -- (HomeGroupProvider)
SRV - [2009/07/13 17:15:11 | 000,253,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcore.dll -- (Dhcp)
SRV - [2009/07/13 12:30:11 | 000,061,056 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\vds.mof -- (vds)
SRV - [2009/07/09 11:22:18 | 000,144,712 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device)
SRV - [2009/06/10 12:39:58 | 000,089,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_64)
SRV - [2009/05/12 22:12:36 | 002,440,632 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Rtvscan.exe -- (Symantec AntiVirus)
SRV - [2009/05/12 20:56:52 | 003,098,440 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Smc.exe -- (SmcService)
SRV - [2009/03/20 18:10:15 | 003,093,880 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_3.EXE -- (LiveUpdate)
SRV - [2009/03/17 00:25:36 | 000,108,392 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (ccSetMgr)
SRV - [2009/03/17 00:25:36 | 000,108,392 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (ccEvtMgr)
SRV - [2009/02/01 21:43:28 | 000,387,400 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\SNAC64.EXE -- (SNAC)
SRV - [2008/12/12 10:17:38 | 000,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe -- (Bonjour Service)
SRV - [2008/12/02 17:28:22 | 000,365,952 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMINST\BLService.exe -- (Recovery Service for Windows)
SRV - [2008/11/19 08:14:06 | 000,222,512 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe -- (Com4QLBEx)
SRV - [2008/10/23 11:46:02 | 000,223,232 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe -- (hpqwmiex)
SRV - [2008/10/09 06:56:48 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe -- (HP Health Check Service)
SRV - [2008/09/15 06:13:38 | 000,241,734 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe -- (RichVideo) Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS)
SRV - [2008/06/09 09:21:58 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe -- (LightScribeService)
SRV - [2004/10/22 02:24:18 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe -- (IDriverT)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2010/01/12 18:01:06 | 000,220,208 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WpsHelper.sys -- (WpsHelper)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/12/30 11:21:24 | 000,031,800 | ---- | M] (VS Revo Group) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\revoflt.sys -- (Revoflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/10/22 14:43:47 | 000,172,080 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS -- (SymEvent)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/08/28 18:42:52 | 000,049,152 | ---- | M] (Apple, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbaapl64.sys -- (USBAAPL64)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/08/18 03:48:48 | 006,037,504 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmdag.sys -- (atikmdag)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:52:21 | 000,106,576 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys -- (amdsata)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:52:21 | 000,028,752 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys -- (amdxata)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:52:20 | 000,194,128 | ---- | M] (AMD Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys -- (amdsbs)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:48:04 | 000,153,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ksecpkg.sys -- (KSecPkg)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:48:04 | 000,065,600 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys -- (LSI_SAS2)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:48:04 | 000,014,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hwpolicy.sys -- (hwpolicy)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:47:49 | 000,055,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fsdepends.sys -- (FsDepends)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:47:48 | 000,077,888 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys -- (HpSAMD)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:56 | 000,022,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wimmount.sys -- (WIMMount)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:55 | 000,217,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vhdmp.sys -- (vhdmp)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:55 | 000,036,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vdrvroot.sys -- (vdrvroot)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:55 | 000,024,656 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys -- (stexstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:46 | 000,214,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rdyboost.sys -- (rdyboost)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:45 | 000,050,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pcw.sys -- (pcw)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:43:14 | 000,460,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\cng.sys -- (CNG)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:43:13 | 000,223,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fvevol.sys -- (fvevol)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:17:46 | 000,024,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rdpbus.sys -- (rdpbus)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:16:35 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RDPREFMP.sys -- (RDPREFMP)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:10:24 | 000,060,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\agilevpn.sys -- (RasAgileVpn) WAN Miniport (IKEv2)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:09:26 | 000,012,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wfplwf.sys -- (WfpLwf)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:08:13 | 000,035,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ndiscap.sys -- (NdisCap)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:07:22 | 000,059,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vwififlt.sys -- (vwififlt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:07:21 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vwifibus.sys -- (vwifibus)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:07:13 | 000,227,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\1394ohci.sys -- (1394ohci)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:07:00 | 000,184,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbvideo.sys -- (usbvideo) USB Video Device (WDM)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:06:52 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\umpass.sys -- (UmPass)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:06:24 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys -- (mshidkmdf)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:05:37 | 000,112,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WUDFPf.sys -- (WudfPf)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:02:08 | 000,015,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\MTConfig.sys -- (MTConfig)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:00:34 | 000,038,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CompositeBus.sys -- (CompositeBus)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:00:13 | 000,006,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\beep.sys -- (Beep)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:52:39 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\appid.sys -- (AppID)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:50:17 | 000,029,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Unknown | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\scfilter.sys -- (scfilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:37:18 | 000,040,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\discache.sys -- (discache)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:31:06 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hidbatt.sys -- (HidBatt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:31:03 | 000,017,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CmBatt.sys -- (CmBatt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:27:17 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpipmi.sys -- (AcpiPmi)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:19:25 | 000,060,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdppm.sys -- (AmdPPM)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/29 04:59:00 | 000,116,240 | ---- | M] (ATI Research Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys -- (AtiHdmiService)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/19 18:09:57 | 001,394,688 | ---- | M] (Atheros Communications, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys -- (athr)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 13:01:06 | 001,146,880 | ---- | M] (LSI Corp) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\agrsm64.sys -- (AgereSoftModem)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 12:34:33 | 003,286,016 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys -- (ebdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 12:34:28 | 000,468,480 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys -- (b06bdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 12:34:23 | 000,270,848 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys -- (b57nd60a)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 12:31:59 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys -- (hcw85cir)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/18 13:17:08 | 000,034,152 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/12 20:58:04 | 000,052,784 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WPSDRVnt.sys -- (WPS)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/04 13:07:56 | 000,480,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\srtspl64.sys -- (SRTSPL)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/04 13:07:56 | 000,032,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\srtspx64.sys -- (SRTSPX)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/04 13:07:54 | 000,441,904 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\srtsp64.sys -- (SRTSP)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/11/18 17:29:36 | 000,025,424 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\COH_Mon.sys -- (COH_Mon)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/11/10 11:26:30 | 000,184,832 | ---- | M] (Realtek Corporation ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Rtlh64.sys -- (RTL8169)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/09/26 11:14:14 | 000,465,408 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys -- (STHDA)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/21 02:53:04 | 000,145,496 | ---- | M] (JMicron Technology Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\jmcr.sys -- (JMCR)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/05/28 16:54:18 | 000,026,168 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbfilter.sys -- (usbfilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/04/27 21:25:06 | 000,016,400 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtiPcie.sys -- (AtiPcie) ATI PCI Express (3GIO)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/03/27 11:10:56 | 000,026,984 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hpdskflt.sys -- (hpdskflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/03/27 11:10:14 | 000,040,296 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Accelerometer.sys -- (Accelerometer)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/01/24 05:24:24 | 000,060,928 | ---- | M] (ENE TECHNOLOGY INC.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\enecir.sys -- (enecir)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/01/18 03:31:30 | 000,320,560 | ---- | M] (Synaptics, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV:64bit: - [2007/06/18 15:13:12 | 000,018,432 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpqKbFiltr.sys -- (HpqKbFiltr)
DRV - [2010/02/04 01:00:00 | 001,742,896 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100222.017\EX64.SYS -- (NAVEX15)
DRV - [2010/02/04 01:00:00 | 000,116,272 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100222.017\ENG64.SYS -- (NAVENG)
DRV - [2009/10/19 00:00:00 | 000,475,696 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys -- (eeCtrl)
DRV - [2009/10/19 00:00:00 | 000,132,656 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys -- (EraserUtilRebootDrv)
DRV - [2009/07/13 17:19:10 | 000,019,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys -- (WIMMount)
DRV - [2009/07/13 17:16:02 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netbios.dll -- (NetBIOS)
DRV - [2009/06/10 13:28:14 | 000,001,088 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\mpsdrv.mof -- (mpsdrv)
DRV - [2009/06/10 13:15:18 | 000,003,066 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\tcpip.mof -- (Tcpip)
DRV - [2009/03/04 13:07:56 | 000,480,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\srtspl64.sys -- (SRTSPL)
DRV - [2009/03/04 13:07:56 | 000,032,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\srtspx64.sys -- (SRTSPX)
DRV - [2009/03/04 13:07:54 | 000,441,904 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\srtsp64.sys -- (SRTSP)
DRV - [2008/11/28 17:04:24 | 000,146,928 | ---- | M] (CyberLink Corp.) [2009/07/09 20:39:55] [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\DVD\000.fcl -- ({55662437-DA8C-40c0-AADA-2C816A897A49})
DRV - [2008/11/18 17:01:38 | 000,000,841 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\COH_Mon.inf -- (COH_Mon)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...ion&pf=cnnb
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...ion&pf=cnnb
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...ion&pf=cnnb
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.nytimes.com/
IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,StartPageCache = 1
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.suggest.enabled: false
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://kseconomics101.blogspot.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: moveplayer@movenetworks.com:7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}:3.3.0.3971
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {AE93811A-5C9A-4d34-8462-F7B864FC4696}:3.38
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: linkfilter@kaspersky.ru:9.0.0.736

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.8\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/02/18 19:46:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.8\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/02/18 19:46:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/12/17 21:41:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/02/22 23:46:36 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\g0g8dvsb.default\extensions
[2009/12/17 21:41:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\g0g8dvsb.default\extensions\{AE93811A-5C9A-4d34-8462-F7B864FC4696}
[2010/02/23 15:31:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/02/21 22:53:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\linkfilter@kaspersky.ru
[2009/10/19 19:00:04 | 000,221,184 | ---- | M] (CNN) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPTURNMED.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2006/09/18 13:37:24 | 000,000,761 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Microsoft Live Search Toolbar) - {1E61ED7C-7CB8-49d6-B9E9-AB4C880C8414} - c:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {604BC32A-9680-40D1-9AC6-E06B23A1BA4C} - No CLSID value found.
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SmartMenu] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP MediaSmart\SmartMenu.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CLMLServer for HP TouchSmart] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe (CyberLink)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HP Health Check Scheduler] c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QlbCtrl.exe] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe ( Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [sfagent] C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\sfagent.exe (SPAMfighter ApS)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TSMAgent] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\TSMAgent.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UCam_Menu] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdatePDIRShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [asg984jgkfmgasi8ug98jgkfgfb] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\notepad.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Google Update] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Remote System Protection] C:\Windows\SysWow64\xpo26oiw.DLL File not found
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [TOY5KNQ8OC] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\Bgz.exe ()
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [uishf9wuifwuh387fh3wufinhjfdwefe] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\babb1.exe ()
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 0
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoFolderOptions = 1
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\npjpi160_07.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\wshbth.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wshbth.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O13 - gopher Prefix: missing
O15 - HKCU\..Trusted Ranges: Range1 ([http] in Local intranet)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shock...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {36299202-09EF-4ABF-ADB9-47C599DBE778} https://www.hpwindows7upgrade.arvato.com/no...PProdDetect.cab (HP Product Detection Control)
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab (DivXBrowserPlugin Object)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 146.113.64.120 146.113.16.130
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Desktop Background.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Desktop Background.bmp
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysNative\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O33 - MountPoints2\F\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\F\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\GRIM.EXE -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
64bit: O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
64bit: O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/02/26 16:07:30 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Config.Msi
[2010/02/25 00:27:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\Wat
[2010/02/25 00:27:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Wat
[2010/02/24 01:37:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\g_data
[2010/02/24 01:32:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Audacity
[2010/02/24 01:32:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode)
[2010/02/23 16:14:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendMicro
[2010/02/23 15:54:48 | 000,852,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2010/02/23 15:54:48 | 000,716,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2010/02/23 10:38:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group
[2010/02/23 10:38:12 | 000,031,800 | ---- | C] (VS Revo Group) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\revoflt.sys
[2010/02/23 10:38:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group
[2010/02/22 19:51:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\ElevatedDiagnostics
[2010/02/21 23:55:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2010/02/21 23:55:38 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/02/21 23:55:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2010/02/21 23:55:34 | 000,022,104 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/02/21 23:55:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/02/21 23:44:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Paladin Antivirus
[2010/02/21 22:51:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab
[2010/02/21 22:44:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\FreeCommander
[2010/02/21 22:44:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeCommander
[2010/02/21 22:43:39 | 002,462,811 | ---- | C] (Marek Jasinski ) -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\fc_setup.exe
[2010/02/21 22:42:43 | 003,550,592 | ---- | C] (Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com) -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\procexp.exe
[2010/02/21 18:19:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Common Toolkit Suite
[2010/02/21 18:18:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Common Toolkit Suite
[2010/02/21 18:17:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Common Toolkit Suite
[2010/02/21 18:17:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters
[2010/02/21 18:09:44 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\{E434619C-846F-4697-8739-15F436DE9B2F}
[2010/02/21 18:09:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Fighters
[2010/02/21 18:08:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\PackageAware
[2010/02/10 15:55:49 | 001,572,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\quartz.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 001,328,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\quartz.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,091,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\avifil32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,084,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mciavi32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,054,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iyuv_32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msvidc32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msyuv.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msrle32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\tsbyuv.dll
[2010/02/07 13:29:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid_files
[2010/01/31 21:58:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Roms
[2009/09/24 18:25:02 | 000,082,816 | ---- | C] (VSO Software) -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\pcouffin.sys

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/02/26 16:54:50 | 003,932,160 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/02/26 16:46:06 | 000,000,286 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\{66BA574B-1E11-49b8-909C-8CC9E0E8E015}.job
[2010/02/26 16:41:46 | 000,010,896 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/02/26 16:41:46 | 000,010,896 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/02/26 16:38:08 | 000,010,996 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\new things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 16:33:29 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/02/26 16:33:00 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/02/26 16:32:10 | 3018,190,848 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/02/26 16:30:01 | 001,337,467 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2010/02/26 16:10:31 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\~$w things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 15:54:49 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\~$ings wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 15:54:32 | 000,000,908 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000UA.job
[2010/02/25 10:33:00 | 000,000,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000Core.job
[2010/02/24 01:37:35 | 000,007,212 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\g.aup
[2010/02/24 01:32:45 | 000,001,046 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode).lnk
[2010/02/23 20:32:28 | 000,017,171 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/23 20:16:09 | 000,009,863 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\bleepingcomputer.docx
[2010/02/23 16:14:13 | 000,002,973 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/02/22 16:17:16 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Key graphs assignment.doc
[2010/02/21 23:55:42 | 000,001,013 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/02/21 23:51:04 | 000,363,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\rkill.com
[2010/02/21 23:39:53 | 000,006,432 | ---- | M] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[2010/02/21 22:44:09 | 000,000,997 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\FreeCommander.lnk
[2010/02/21 17:40:57 | 000,000,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\ProgramData\mswintmp.dat
[2010/02/15 14:32:37 | 000,002,217 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2010/02/15 13:02:45 | 000,713,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/02/15 13:02:45 | 000,615,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2010/02/15 13:02:45 | 000,103,702 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2010/02/07 22:56:36 | 000,001,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Pictures - Shortcut.lnk
[2010/02/07 13:35:23 | 000,009,868 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\Fafsapass.docx
[2010/01/31 17:55:05 | 008,735,092 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Ackerman1.pdf
[2010/01/31 17:54:52 | 022,546,443 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Ackerman2.pdf
[2010/01/30 21:00:34 | 002,968,699 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Grim_Fandango_Novel_-_Charles_Frederick.pdf
[2010/01/30 14:18:51 | 000,747,520 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\netlogo.ppt

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/02/26 16:10:31 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\~$w things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 16:10:30 | 000,010,996 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\new things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 15:54:49 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\~$ings wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/25 10:22:52 | 000,000,286 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\{66BA574B-1E11-49b8-909C-8CC9E0E8E015}.job
[2010/02/24 01:37:35 | 000,007,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\g.aup
[2010/02/24 01:32:45 | 000,001,046 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode).lnk
[2010/02/23 20:16:09 | 000,009,863 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\bleepingcomputer.docx
[2010/02/23 16:39:20 | 000,017,171 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/23 16:14:13 | 000,002,973 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/02/22 16:17:14 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Key graphs assignment.doc
[2010/02/21 23:55:42 | 000,001,013 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/02/21 23:50:55 | 000,363,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\rkill.com
[2010/02/21 23:39:53 | 000,006,432 | ---- | C] () -- C:\bootsqm.dat
[2010/02/21 22:44:09 | 000,000,997 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\FreeCommander.lnk
[2010/02/21 17:40:57 | 000,000,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\mswintmp.dat
[2010/02/07 22:56:36 | 000,001,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Pictures - Shortcut.lnk
[2010/02/07 13:35:22 | 000,009,868 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\Fafsapass.docx
[2010/01/31 17:54:56 | 008,735,092 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Ackerman1.pdf
[2010/01/31 17:54:36 | 022,546,443 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Ackerman2.pdf
[2010/01/30 20:59:14 | 002,968,699 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Grim_Fandango_Novel_-_Charles_Frederick.pdf
[2010/01/30 14:18:49 | 000,747,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\netlogo.ppt
[2009/12/21 20:16:20 | 000,000,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\sysReserve.ini
[2009/12/17 23:27:45 | 000,000,056 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ezsidmv.dat
[2009/12/17 22:29:51 | 000,020,501 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\HPWALog.txt
[2009/12/17 22:29:39 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\QSwitch.txt
[2009/12/17 22:29:39 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\DSwitch.txt
[2009/12/17 22:29:38 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\AtStart.txt
[2009/11/21 19:45:27 | 000,056,320 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iyvu9_32.dll
[2009/11/21 15:10:03 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vidx16.dll
[2009/09/24 18:28:18 | 000,001,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\vso_ts_preview.xml
[2009/09/24 18:27:56 | 000,000,034 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\pcouffin.log
[2009/09/24 18:25:02 | 000,099,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\inst.exe
[2009/09/24 18:25:02 | 000,007,859 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\pcouffin.cat
[2009/09/24 18:25:02 | 000,001,167 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\pcouffin.inf
[2009/07/13 15:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 13:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 142 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\Temp:85AA7074
< End of report >
This is the extras.txt file from before I uninstalled Kaspersky AV
OTL Extras logfile created on: 2/26/2010 3:56:23 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.30.3 Folder = C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\Downloads
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 58.00% Memory free
7.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 78.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\Windows | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files (x86)
Drive C: | 451.71 Gb Total Space | 148.75 Gb Free Space | 32.93% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
Drive D: | 14.05 Gb Total Space | 2.13 Gb Free Space | 15.19% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Scan Mode: All users
Include 64bit Scans
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.cpl [@ = cplfile] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\control.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]
.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1" File not found
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S File not found
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1 File not found
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cplfile [cplopen] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\control.exe "%1",%* (Microsoft Corporation)
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
helpfile [open] -- Reg Error: Key error.
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
htmlfile [print] -- "C:\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\system32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
inffile [install] -- %SystemRoot%\System32\InfDefaultInstall.exe "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
InternetShortcut [print] -- "C:\Windows\System32\rundll32.exe" "C:\Windows\System32\mshtml.dll",PrintHTML "%1" (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [AddToPlaylistVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Directory [cmd] -- cmd.exe /s /k pushd "%V" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [OneNote.Open] -- C:\PROGRA~2\MICROS~2\Office12\ONENOTE.EXE "%L" (Microsoft Corporation)
Directory [PlayWithVLC] -- "C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe" --started-from-file --no-playlist-enqueue "%1" ()
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- Reg Error: Value error.
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"cval" = 0

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]
"VistaSp1" = 28 4D B2 76 41 04 CA 01 [binary data]
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"AntiSpywareOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1
"" =

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Svc]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]
"DisableNotifications" = 0
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\PublicProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

64bit: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{071c9b48-7c32-4621-a0ac-3f809523288f}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable (x64)
"{1D0CA3FB-CD50-4F22-85EE-7A9451C9A792}" = iTunes
"{27B84DEC-78D2-E520-4B4F-DB6CE8CEC318}" = ccc-utility64
"{2F97CE84-9C33-4631-821B-85EA371EA254}" = ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
"{4FFA2088-8317-3B14-93CD-4C699DB37843}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x64 9.0.30729
"{67579783-0FB7-4F7B-B881-E5BE47C9DBE0}_is1" = Revo Uninstaller Pro 2.1.1
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Office 64-bit Components 2007
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared 64-bit Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{9EFC40E3-5F31-4F75-8445-286273F74D8E}" = Apple Mobile Device Support
"{B6E3757B-5E77-3915-866A-CCFC4B8D194C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x64 8.0.50727.4053
"{DAE239CE-EB9D-4EB3-B0D4-528D6BAA48FD}" = Bonjour
"{E9B98A5F-09E8-F8AE-5B26-4ED63288E442}" = ATI Catalyst Install Manager
"{EE936C7A-EA40-31D5-9B65-8E3E089C3828}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x64 9.0.30729.4148
"{F1568AA6-5982-4AFB-A871-C68E4328BC3B}" = HP MediaSmart SmartMenu
"{FF9F3663-0357-4132-AD8C-2BC1397D88AF}" = Symantec Endpoint Protection
"Agere Systems Soft Modem" = Agere Systems HDA Modem
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{00203668-8170-44A0-BE44-B632FA4D780F}" = Adobe AIR
"{002D9D5E-29BA-3E6D-9BC4-3D7D6DBC735C}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 ATL Update kb973924 - x86 9.0.30729.4148
"{0054A0F6-00C9-4498-B821-B5C9578F433E}" = HP Help and Support
"{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}" = HP MediaSmart Webcam
"{0761C9A8-8F3A-4216-B4A7-B7AFBF24A24A}" = HiJackThis
"{082702D5-5DD8-4600-BCE5-48B15174687F}" = HP Doc Viewer
"{0C34B801-6AEC-4667-B053-03A67E2D0415}" = Apple Application Support
"{0E7DBD52-B097-4F2B-A7C7-F105B0D20FDB}" = LightScribe System Software 1.14.17.1
"{13515135-48BB-4184-8C1F-2FAE0138E200}" = TBS WMP Plug-in
"{149BBCB8-674F-48D2-969C-9D0EA88DA7D6}" = HP User Guides 0129
"{154A4184-1A3D-4BF9-A5AE-4FA1660445F3}" = HP Total Care Advisor
"{15BC8CD0-A65B-47D0-A2DD-90A824590FA8}" = Microsoft Works
"{1D0AB230-E7BC-41CB-A50C-F282273E897B}" = SPAMfighter Client
"{254C37AA-6B72-4300-84F6-98A82419187E}" = ActiveCheck component for HP Active Support Library
"{26604C7E-A313-4D12-867F-7C6E7820BE4C}" = JMicron JMB38X Flash Media Controller
"{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160070}" = Java™ 6 Update 7
"{34D2AB40-150D-475D-AE32-BD23FB5EE355}" = HP Quick Launch Buttons 6.40 L1
"{3877C901-7B90-4727-A639-B6ED2DD59D43}" = ESU for Microsoft Vista
"{39930321-4C58-4B8B-BCBF-342698C9801D}" = Max Payne
"{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = Power2Go
"{415B2719-AD3A-4944-B404-C472DB6085B3}" = Cisco EAP-FAST Module
"{45A136EC-88BF-4B95-99F5-C45D3930E1CC}" = HP MULTIPLE MODEM INSTALLER for VISTA
"{47BE1E5F-8978-484B-BE86-B616C00EA75A}" = Deus Ex - Invisible War
"{47F36D92-E58E-456D-B73C-3382737E4C42}" = HP Update
"{541DEAC0-5F3D-45E6-B7CB-94ECF3B96748}" = Skype web features
"{57A5AEC1-97FC-474D-92C4-908FCC2253D4}" = HP Customer Experience Enhancements
"{65DA2EC9-0642-47E9-AAE2-B5267AA14D75}" = Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
"{669C7BD8-DAA2-49B6-966C-F1E2AAE6B17E}" = Cisco PEAP Module
"{669D4A35-146B-4314-89F1-1AC3D7B88367}" = HPAsset component for HP Active Support Library
"{67F6A6BA-E225-4BF5-8E7C-BB4AE25EDCBC}" = Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
"{6956856F-B6B3-4BE0-BA0B-8F495BE32033}" = Apple Software Update
"{69FDFBB6-351D-4B8C-89D8-867DC9D0A2A4}" = Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin
"{6A370610-3778-44AF-9AAC-69B2FD1A3356}" = Microsoft Live Search Toolbar
"{6F95F0C8-95BA-C742-4518-B0DB5E70C697}" = Catalyst Control Center HydraVision Full
"{6FFDCE15-3ED2-345C-1427-8FA9FD31F00B}" = ccc-core-static
"{72736F5F-520D-472A-88CC-7B02872FD34E}" = ATI Catalyst Registration
"{7299052b-02a4-4627-81f2-1818da5d550d}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
"{732A3F80-008B-4350-BD58-EC5AE98707B8}" = HP Common Access Service Library
"{767CC44C-9BBC-438D-BAD3-FD4595DD148B}" = VC80CRTRedist - 8.0.50727.762
"{76C24F39-B161-498F-BD8B-C64789812D13}_is1" = ConvertXtoDVD 3.8.0.193f
"{770657D0-A123-3C07-8E44-1C83EC895118}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 ATL Update kb973923 - x86 8.0.50727.4053
"{77DCDCE3-2DED-62F3-8154-05E745472D07}" = Acrobat.com
"{7FB9B2BA-4D63-2443-449C-636349E19582}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Light
"{83770D14-21B9-44B3-8689-F7B523F94560}" = Cisco LEAP Module
"{8833FFB6-5B0C-4764-81AA-06DFEED9A476}" = Realtek 8169 8168 8101E 8102E Ethernet Driver
"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight
"{8A3D6A5C-5606-4ACA-A5B5-3F7B3224BD86}_is1" = The Path 1.1
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Excel MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0016-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0018-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Word MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-001B-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (English) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{ABDDE972-355B-4AF1-89A8-DA50B7B5C045}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (French) 2007
"{90120000-001F-040C-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{F580DDD5-8D37-4998-968E-EBB76BB86787}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proof (Spanish) 2007
"{90120000-001F-0C0A-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{187308AB-5FA7-4F14-9AB9-D290383A10D9}" = Microsoft Office Proofing Tools 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system
"{90120000-002A-0000-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{E64BA721-2310-4B55-BE5A-2925F9706192}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002A-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-002C-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Proofing (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-006E-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office OneNote MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-00A1-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{2FC4457D-409E-466F-861F-FB0CB796B53E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Shared Setup Metadata MUI (English) 2007
"{90120000-0115-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{90120000-0116-0409-1000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{DE5A002D-8122-4278-A7EE-3121E7EA254E}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{0B36C6D6-F5D8-4EAF-BF94-4376A230AD5B}" = Microsoft Office 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2)
"{91120000-002F-0000-0000-0000000FF1CE}_HOMESTUDENTR_{3D019598-7B59-447A-80AE-815B703B84FF}" = Security Update for Microsoft Office system 2007 (972581)
"{943B6738-4801-4982-90EC-0442EF7AEB16}" = Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
"{95120000-00AF-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2007 (English)
"{95A747E0-DF19-46CB-A622-20A0107201BD}" = HP Total Care Setup
"{9A25302D-30C0-39D9-BD6F-21E6EC160475}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.17
"{A3AB35FA-943E-4799-99DC-46EFD59E998F}" = AMD USB Audio Driver Filter
"{A429C2AE-EBF1-4F81-A221-1C115CAADDAD}" = QuickTime
"{A54169C1-D596-3D2A-545A-FE0F9D0CB02A}" = Catalyst Control Center Core Implementation
"{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A93000000001}" = Adobe Reader 9.3
"{B2275BC7-DB61-3F2E-604F-7F6B4ABE9956}" = Catalyst Control Center InstallProxy
"{B2EE25B9-5B00-4ACF-94F0-92433C28C39E}" = HP MediaSmart Music/Photo/Video
"{B7050CBDB2504B34BC2A9CA0A692CC29}" = DivX Web Player
"{BC94ECAE-9957-9F57-5B88-DB9D73252B90}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full New
"{BEF74D66-A6EC-B084-68F7-B35DE80F0768}" = CCC Help English
"{C3A32068-8AB1-4327-BB16-BED9C6219DC7}" = Atheros Driver Installation Program
"{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}" = LabelPrint
"{C8142AF9-967D-4F72-8841-FFA87A5D25D0}_is1" = The Path - Prologue 1.1 beta 7
"{CB099890-1D5F-11D5-9EA9-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDirector
"{CE7E3BE0-2DD3-4416-A690-F9E4A99A8CFF}" = HP Active Support Library
"{CF8F115B-A76E-B5EA-9262-E036FF673F97}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Common
"{D103C4BA-F905-437A-8049-DB24763BBE36}" = Skype™ 4.1
"{D35A8247-0E94-4DE5-BC97-804B449A7122}" = Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007
"{D9D93D74-107D-4BD3-87D0-AABCF7C98BD5}" = Catalyst Control Center - Branding
"{DCCAD079-F92C-44DA-B258-624FC6517A5A}" = HP MediaSmart DVD
"{E2C051BE-EFBA-62BE-38D1-B9C703E897B3}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Full Existing
"{E303AE56-119E-E516-9C69-960456160E90}" = Catalyst Control Center Graphics Previews Vista
"{E3A5A8AB-58F6-45FF-AFCB-C9AE18C05001}" = IDT Audio
"{E5E29403-3D25-40C6-892B-F9FEE2A95585}" = HP Wireless Assistant
"{E8020EC7-5DD8-80C9-7237-7B2E9BDA8CC6}" = muvee Reveal
"{FAA7F8FF-3C05-4A61-8F14-D8A6E9ED6623}" = ooVoo
"Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites" = Activation Assistant for the 2007 Microsoft Office suites
"Adobe AIR" = Adobe AIR
"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX
"Adobe Flash Player Plugin" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin
"Adobe Shockwave Player" = Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5
"Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode)_is1" = Audacity 1.3.11 (Unicode)
"bgbennyboyGrimReplacementSetup_is1" = Grim Fandango
"com.adobe.mauby.4875E02D9FB21EE389F73B8D1702B320485DF8CE.1" = Acrobat.com
"Cool AVI To MOV Converter_is1" = Cool AVI To MOV Converter 1.0
"Cool FLV To MOV Converter_is1" = Cool FLV To MOV Converter 1.0
"Cool WMV To MOV Converter_is1" = Cool WMV To MOV Converter 1.0
"Desktop Screen Record 5_is1" = Desktop Screen Record 5
"Deus Ex" = Deus Ex
"Digital Audio Recorder_is1" = Digital Audio Recorder 1.0
"FreeCommander_is1" = FreeCommander 2009.02a
"HDTP" = Deus Ex - HDTP
"HOMESTUDENTR" = Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007
"Indeo® Software" = Indeo® Software
"InstallShield_{01FB4998-33C4-4431-85ED-079E3EEFE75D}" = HP MediaSmart Webcam
"InstallShield_{13515135-48BB-4184-8C1F-2FAE0138E200}" = TBS WMP Plug-in
"InstallShield_{40BF1E83-20EB-11D8-97C5-0009C5020658}" = Power2Go
"InstallShield_{B2EE25B9-5B00-4ACF-94F0-92433C28C39E}" = HP MediaSmart Music/Photo/Video
"InstallShield_{C59C179C-668D-49A9-B6EA-0121CCFC1243}" = LabelPrint
"InstallShield_{CB099890-1D5F-11D5-9EA9-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDirector
"InstallShield_{DCCAD079-F92C-44DA-B258-624FC6517A5A}" = HP MediaSmart DVD
"InstallWIX_{943B6738-4801-4982-90EC-0442EF7AEB16}" = Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2010
"LiveUpdate" = LiveUpdate 3.3 (Symantec Corporation)
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Missing" = Missing
"Mozilla Firefox (3.5.8)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.5.8)
"Photo Cutter_is1" = Photo Cutter 1.0
"RealPlayer 12.0" = RealPlayer
"Resize Images_is1" = Resize Images 1.0
"S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl_is1" = S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl
"ScummVM_is1" = ScummVM 0.13.1a
"SPAMfighter" = SPAMfighter
"SShockDeinstallKey" = System Shock2
"The Graveyard Trial_is1" = The Graveyard
"uTorrent" = µTorrent
"VLC media player" = VLC media player 1.0.1

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"309a46b1dc89b774" = Dell Driver Download Manager
"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome
"Move Media Player" = Move Media Player

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

Error reading Event Logs: The Event Service is not operating properly or the Event Logs are corrupt!

< End of report >

-I ran GMER again with the same results
When I ran GMER, I received the message: “C:\windows\system32\config\sysem: The system cannot find the file specified.”
The only options that it would let me check are Services, Registry, and Files. When I start the scan I get the message: “C:\Windows\system32\config\system: The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.”
The ark.txt file was completely blank.

#5 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,107 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:24 AM

Hello slabotron,

No worries about GMER, it just doesn't like 64 bit systems smile.gif

We need to run an OTL Fix
  1. Please reopen on your desktop.
  2. Copy and Paste the following code into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"
    CODE
    :otl
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [asg984jgkfmgasi8ug98jgkfgfb] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\notepad.exe ()
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [Remote System Protection] C:\Windows\SysWow64\xpo26oiw.DLL File not found
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [TOY5KNQ8OC] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\Bgz.exe ()
    O4 - HKCU..\Run: [uishf9wuifwuh387fh3wufinhjfdwefe] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\babb1.exe ()
    O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoActiveDesktop = 1
    O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoFolderOptions = 1

:commands
    [emptytemp]
  3. Push
  4. OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  5. Click .
  6. A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.
MALWAREBYTES ANTIMALWARE
-------------------------------------------
Please launch MBAM and update the program before performing a scan.
  • If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
  • If you encounter any problems while downloading the definition updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.
On the Scanner tab:
  • Make sure the "Perform Full Scan" option is selected.
  • Then click on the Scan button.
  • If asked to select the drives to scan, leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
  • The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
  • When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
  • Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
Back at the main Scanner screen:
  • Click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
  • Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad.
  • The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.
  • Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
  • Exit MBAM when done.
Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be asked to reboot your computer so MBAM can proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot normally (not into safe mode) will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

In your next reply, please include the following:
  • OTL report
  • MBAM log

Edited by elise025, 27 February 2010 - 06:25 AM.

regards, Elise

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

#6 slabotron

slabotron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:47 PM

Thank you SO much. This is such a relief.

Here is the OTL log:

All processes killed
========== OTL ==========
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\asg984jgkfmgasi8ug98jgkfgfb deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\notepad.exe moved successfully.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\Remote System Protection deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\TOY5KNQ8OC deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\Bgz.exe moved successfully.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\\uishf9wuifwuh387fh3wufinhjfdwefe deleted successfully.
C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\babb1.exe moved successfully.
Registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\\NoActiveDesktop deleted successfully.
Registry value HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer\\NoFolderOptions deleted successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========

[EMPTYTEMP]

User: All Users

User: Default
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 33170 bytes

User: Default User
->Temp folder emptied: 0 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 0 bytes

User: Ethan
->Temp folder emptied: 49880677 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 65953277 bytes
->Java cache emptied: 1800199 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 52866897 bytes
->Google Chrome cache emptied: 239451812 bytes

User: Guest
->Temp folder emptied: 50162 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 224768 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 8644942 bytes

User: Guest.Ethan-PC
->Temp folder emptied: 50295 bytes
->Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 103896 bytes
->FireFox cache emptied: 41136227 bytes

User: Public

%systemdrive% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot% .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32 (64bit) .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
%systemroot%\System32\drivers .tmp files removed: 0 bytes
Windows Temp folder emptied: 26269865 bytes
%systemroot%\sysnative\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files folder emptied: 50065 bytes
RecycleBin emptied: 163059874 bytes

Total Files Cleaned = 619.00 mb

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.30.3 log created on 02272010_132744

Files\Folders moved on Reboot...
C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\FXSAPIDebugLogFile.txt moved successfully.

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

Here is the MBAM log:
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3803
Windows 6.1.7600
Internet Explorer 8.0.7600.16385

2/27/2010 2:39:22 PM
mbam-log-2010-02-27 (14-39-22).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|)
Objects scanned: 316670
Time elapsed: 1 hour(s), 4 minute(s), 22 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 3
Registry Values Infected: 1
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 12

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\XML (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\ROUA3O12PW (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TOY5KNQ8OC (Trojan.FakeAlert) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\winid (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\APQ4EEA.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\APQ91A0.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\APQB7C2.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\APQC400.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\APQCB62.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\Symantec\SRTSP\Quarantine\APQFFAF.tmp (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\02272010_132744\C_Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\babb1.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\02272010_132744\C_Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\notepad.exe (Trojan.Clicker) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\mswintmp.dat (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\ProgramData\sysReserve.ini (Malware.Trace) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\Tasks\{66BA574B-1E11-49b8-909C-8CC9E0E8E015}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.
C:\Windows\Tasks\{35DC3473-A719-4d14-B7C1-FD326CA84A0C}.job (Trojan.Downloader) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

None of those executables are showing up anymore which is great. But Windows Defender still isn't working, which I'm concerned about.

#7 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,107 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:22 PM

Can you please re-run OTL, scan, and post me a new log?

regards, Elise

#8 slabotron

slabotron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:08 PM

OTL logfile created on: 2/28/2010 1:59:31 PM - Run 6
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.30.3 Folder = C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop

4.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 2.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 61.00% Memory free
7.00 Gb Paging File | 6.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 77.00% Paging File free

Drive C: | 451.71 Gb Total Space | 147.42 Gb Free Space | 32.64% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

Scan Mode: All users
Include 64bit Scans
File Age = 30 Days
Output = Standard

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/02/26 16:54:05 | 000,549,888 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2010/02/18 02:38:25 | 000,189,064 | ---- | M] (SPAMfighter ApS) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\sfus.exe
PRC - [2010/02/05 10:36:00 | 000,527,344 | ---- | M] (Google Inc.) -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
PRC - [2009/11/12 12:24:34 | 000,198,160 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe
PRC - [2009/07/09 11:22:18 | 000,144,712 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe
PRC - [2009/05/12 22:14:50 | 000,050,616 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\ProtectionUtilSurrogate.exe
PRC - [2009/05/12 22:12:36 | 002,440,632 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Rtvscan.exe
PRC - [2009/03/17 00:25:56 | 000,115,560 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
PRC - [2009/03/17 00:25:36 | 000,108,392 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe
PRC - [2009/01/08 07:36:42 | 002,521,464 | ---- | M] (Adobe Systems Incorporated) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Updater6\Adobe_Updater.exe
PRC - [2008/12/25 12:41:20 | 000,189,736 | ---- | M] (CyberLink) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe
PRC - [2008/12/25 12:41:16 | 001,316,136 | ---- | M] (CyberLink Corp.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\TSMAgent.exe
PRC - [2008/12/12 10:17:38 | 000,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe
PRC - [2008/12/02 17:28:22 | 000,365,952 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMINST\BLService.exe
PRC - [2008/11/19 08:14:06 | 000,222,512 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe
PRC - [2008/10/23 11:46:02 | 000,223,232 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqWmiEx.exe
PRC - [2008/10/22 09:32:20 | 000,628,016 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\HpqToaster.exe
PRC - [2008/10/10 11:24:44 | 000,206,128 | ---- | M] ( Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QLBCTRL.exe
PRC - [2008/09/15 06:13:38 | 000,241,734 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe
PRC - [2008/06/10 03:27:04 | 000,144,784 | ---- | M] (Sun Microsystems, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2008/06/09 09:21:58 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/02/26 16:54:05 | 000,549,888 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2009/07/13 17:15:07 | 000,486,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\comdlg32.dll
MOD - [2009/07/13 17:03:50 | 001,680,896 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\winsxs\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.7600.16385_none_421189da2b7fabfc\comctl32.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV:64bit: - [2010/02/25 00:27:26 | 001,255,736 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Unknown | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe -- (WatAdminSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/09/08 20:09:46 | 000,660,256 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe -- (iPod Service)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/08/18 02:36:20 | 000,203,264 | ---- | M] (AMD) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\atiesrxx.exe -- (AMD External Events Utility)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:59 | 000,229,888 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wwansvc.dll -- (WwanSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:56 | 000,202,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbiosrvc.dll -- (WbioSrvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:56 | 000,163,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\umpo.dll -- (Power)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:55 | 000,044,544 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\themeservice.dll -- (Themes)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:54 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sppuinotify.dll -- (sppuinotify)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:54 | 000,029,184 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sensrsvc.dll -- (SensrSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,327,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpsvc.dll -- (PNRPsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,327,168 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpsvc.dll -- (p2pimsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,187,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\provsvc.dll -- (HomeGroupProvider)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,067,072 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Unknown | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\RpcEpMap.dll -- (RpcEptMapper)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:53 | 000,025,088 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\pnrpauto.dll -- (PNRPAutoReg)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:27 | 001,011,712 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Defender\MpSvc.dll -- (WinDefend)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:41:18 | 000,231,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\ListSvc.dll -- (HomeGroupListener)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:54 | 001,127,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FntCache.dll -- (FontCache)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:28 | 000,314,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\dhcpcore.dll -- (Dhcp)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:28 | 000,291,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\defragsvc.dll -- (defragsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:13 | 000,083,968 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\bthserv.dll -- (bthserv)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:10 | 000,100,864 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Unknown | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\bdesvc.dll -- (BDESVC)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:05 | 000,114,688 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\AxInstSv.dll -- (AxInstSV)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:40:01 | 000,032,256 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\appidsvc.dll -- (AppIDSvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:39:51 | 001,503,744 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\wbengine.exe -- (wbengine)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:39:46 | 000,027,136 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\svchost.exe -- (FastUserSwitchingCompatibility)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:39:28 | 003,524,608 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\sppsvc.exe -- (sppsvc)
SRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:39:11 | 000,689,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\FXSSVC.exe -- (Fax)
SRV:64bit: - [2008/09/26 11:13:54 | 000,279,040 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_21bd21dd0a38d98e\stacsv64.exe -- (STacSV)
SRV:64bit: - [2008/09/26 11:13:24 | 000,089,088 | ---- | M] (Andrea Electronics Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\DriverStore\FileRepository\stwrt64.inf_amd64_neutral_21bd21dd0a38d98e\AESTSr64.exe -- (AESTFilters)
SRV:64bit: - [2008/03/18 15:25:40 | 000,023,040 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\hpservice.exe -- (hpsrv)
SRV - [2010/02/18 02:38:25 | 000,189,064 | ---- | M] (SPAMfighter ApS) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\sfus.exe -- (SPAMfighter Update Service)
SRV - [2009/07/13 19:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Vss -- (VSS)
SRV - [2009/07/13 19:20:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] [Unknown | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Msdtc -- (MSDTC)
SRV - [2009/07/13 17:16:12 | 000,165,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\provsvc.dll -- (HomeGroupProvider)
SRV - [2009/07/13 17:15:11 | 000,253,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dhcpcore.dll -- (Dhcp)
SRV - [2009/07/13 12:30:11 | 000,061,056 | ---- | M] () [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\vds.mof -- (vds)
SRV - [2009/07/09 11:22:18 | 000,144,712 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\bin\AppleMobileDeviceService.exe -- (Apple Mobile Device)
SRV - [2009/06/10 12:39:58 | 000,089,920 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\mscorsvw.exe -- (clr_optimization_v2.0.50727_64)
SRV - [2009/05/12 22:12:36 | 002,440,632 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Rtvscan.exe -- (Symantec AntiVirus)
SRV - [2009/05/12 20:56:52 | 003,098,440 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\Smc.exe -- (SmcService)
SRV - [2009/03/20 18:10:15 | 003,093,880 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_3.EXE -- (LiveUpdate)
SRV - [2009/03/17 00:25:36 | 000,108,392 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (ccSetMgr)
SRV - [2009/03/17 00:25:36 | 000,108,392 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSvcHst.exe -- (ccEvtMgr)
SRV - [2009/02/01 21:43:28 | 000,387,400 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Symantec\Symantec Endpoint Protection\SNAC64.EXE -- (SNAC)
SRV - [2008/12/12 10:17:38 | 000,238,888 | ---- | M] (Apple Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mDNSResponder.exe -- (Bonjour Service)
SRV - [2008/12/02 17:28:22 | 000,365,952 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\SMINST\BLService.exe -- (Recovery Service for Windows)
SRV - [2008/11/19 08:14:06 | 000,222,512 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\Com4QLBEx.exe -- (Com4QLBEx)
SRV - [2008/10/23 11:46:02 | 000,223,232 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Shared\hpqwmiex.exe -- (hpqwmiex)
SRV - [2008/10/09 06:56:48 | 000,094,208 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard) [Auto | Running] -- c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\hphc_service.exe -- (HP Health Check Service)
SRV - [2008/09/15 06:13:38 | 000,241,734 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Shared files\RichVideo.exe -- (RichVideo) Cyberlink RichVideo Service(CRVS)
SRV - [2008/06/09 09:21:58 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe -- (LightScribeService)
SRV - [2004/10/22 02:24:18 | 000,073,728 | ---- | M] (Macrovision Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe -- (IDriverT)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV:64bit: - [2010/01/12 18:01:06 | 000,220,208 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WpsHelper.sys -- (WpsHelper)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/12/30 11:21:24 | 000,031,800 | ---- | M] (VS Revo Group) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\revoflt.sys -- (Revoflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/10/22 14:43:47 | 000,172,080 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS -- (SymEvent)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/08/28 18:42:52 | 000,049,152 | ---- | M] (Apple, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbaapl64.sys -- (USBAAPL64)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/08/18 03:48:48 | 006,037,504 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\atikmdag.sys -- (atikmdag)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:52:21 | 000,106,576 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsata.sys -- (amdsata)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:52:21 | 000,028,752 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdxata.sys -- (amdxata)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:52:20 | 000,194,128 | ---- | M] (AMD Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdsbs.sys -- (amdsbs)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:48:04 | 000,153,152 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ksecpkg.sys -- (KSecPkg)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:48:04 | 000,065,600 | ---- | M] (LSI Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\lsi_sas2.sys -- (LSI_SAS2)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:48:04 | 000,014,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hwpolicy.sys -- (hwpolicy)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:47:49 | 000,055,376 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fsdepends.sys -- (FsDepends)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:47:48 | 000,077,888 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Company) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpSAMD.sys -- (HpSAMD)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:56 | 000,022,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wimmount.sys -- (WIMMount)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:55 | 000,217,680 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vhdmp.sys -- (vhdmp)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:55 | 000,036,432 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vdrvroot.sys -- (vdrvroot)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:55 | 000,024,656 | ---- | M] (Promise Technology) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stexstor.sys -- (stexstor)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:46 | 000,214,096 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rdyboost.sys -- (rdyboost)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:45:45 | 000,050,768 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\pcw.sys -- (pcw)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:43:14 | 000,460,504 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\cng.sys -- (CNG)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 17:43:13 | 000,223,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\fvevol.sys -- (fvevol)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:17:46 | 000,024,064 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\rdpbus.sys -- (rdpbus)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:16:35 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\RDPREFMP.sys -- (RDPREFMP)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:10:24 | 000,060,416 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\agilevpn.sys -- (RasAgileVpn) WAN Miniport (IKEv2)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:09:26 | 000,012,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\wfplwf.sys -- (WfpLwf)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:08:13 | 000,035,328 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\ndiscap.sys -- (NdisCap)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:07:22 | 000,059,904 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vwififlt.sys -- (vwififlt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:07:21 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\vwifibus.sys -- (vwifibus)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:07:13 | 000,227,840 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\1394ohci.sys -- (1394ohci)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:07:00 | 000,184,576 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbvideo.sys -- (usbvideo) USB Video Device (WDM)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:06:52 | 000,009,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\umpass.sys -- (UmPass)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:06:24 | 000,008,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mshidkmdf.sys -- (mshidkmdf)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:05:37 | 000,112,128 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WUDFPf.sys -- (WudfPf)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:02:08 | 000,015,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\MTConfig.sys -- (MTConfig)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:00:34 | 000,038,912 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CompositeBus.sys -- (CompositeBus)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 16:00:13 | 000,006,656 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\beep.sys -- (Beep)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:52:39 | 000,061,440 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\appid.sys -- (AppID)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:50:17 | 000,029,696 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Unknown | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\scfilter.sys -- (scfilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:37:18 | 000,040,448 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\discache.sys -- (discache)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:31:06 | 000,026,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hidbatt.sys -- (HidBatt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:31:03 | 000,017,664 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\CmBatt.sys -- (CmBatt)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:27:17 | 000,012,288 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\acpipmi.sys -- (AcpiPmi)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/07/13 15:19:25 | 000,060,928 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\amdppm.sys -- (AmdPPM)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/29 04:59:00 | 000,116,240 | ---- | M] (ATI Research Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtiHdmi.sys -- (AtiHdmiService)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/19 18:09:57 | 001,394,688 | ---- | M] (Atheros Communications, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\athrx.sys -- (athr)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 13:01:06 | 001,146,880 | ---- | M] (LSI Corp) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\agrsm64.sys -- (AgereSoftModem)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 12:34:33 | 003,286,016 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\evbda.sys -- (ebdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 12:34:28 | 000,468,480 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\bxvbda.sys -- (b06bdrv)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 12:34:23 | 000,270,848 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\b57nd60a.sys -- (b57nd60a)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/06/10 12:31:59 | 000,031,232 | ---- | M] (Hauppauge Computer Works, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hcw85cir.sys -- (hcw85cir)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/18 13:17:08 | 000,034,152 | ---- | M] (GEAR Software Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\GEARAspiWDM.sys -- (GEARAspiWDM)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/05/12 20:58:04 | 000,052,784 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\WPSDRVnt.sys -- (WPS)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/04 13:07:56 | 000,480,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\srtspl64.sys -- (SRTSPL)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/04 13:07:56 | 000,032,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\srtspx64.sys -- (SRTSPX)
DRV:64bit: - [2009/03/04 13:07:54 | 000,441,904 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\srtsp64.sys -- (SRTSP)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/11/18 17:29:36 | 000,025,424 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\COH_Mon.sys -- (COH_Mon)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/11/10 11:26:30 | 000,184,832 | ---- | M] (Realtek Corporation ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Rtlh64.sys -- (RTL8169)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/09/26 11:14:14 | 000,465,408 | ---- | M] (IDT, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\stwrt64.sys -- (STHDA)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/07/21 02:53:04 | 000,145,496 | ---- | M] (JMicron Technology Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\jmcr.sys -- (JMCR)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/05/28 16:54:18 | 000,026,168 | ---- | M] (Advanced Micro Devices Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\usbfilter.sys -- (usbfilter)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/04/27 21:25:06 | 000,016,400 | ---- | M] (ATI Technologies Inc.) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\AtiPcie.sys -- (AtiPcie) ATI PCI Express (3GIO)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/03/27 11:10:56 | 000,026,984 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Corporation) [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\hpdskflt.sys -- (hpdskflt)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/03/27 11:10:14 | 000,040,296 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\Accelerometer.sys -- (Accelerometer)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/01/24 05:24:24 | 000,060,928 | ---- | M] (ENE TECHNOLOGY INC.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\enecir.sys -- (enecir)
DRV:64bit: - [2008/01/18 03:31:30 | 000,320,560 | ---- | M] (Synaptics, Inc.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\SynTP.sys -- (SynTP)
DRV:64bit: - [2007/06/18 15:13:12 | 000,018,432 | ---- | M] (Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\HpqKbFiltr.sys -- (HpqKbFiltr)
DRV - [2010/02/04 01:00:00 | 001,742,896 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100227.007\EX64.SYS -- (NAVEX15)
DRV - [2010/02/04 01:00:00 | 000,116,272 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\ProgramData\Symantec\Definitions\VirusDefs\20100227.007\ENG64.SYS -- (NAVENG)
DRV - [2009/10/19 00:00:00 | 000,475,696 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl64.sys -- (eeCtrl)
DRV - [2009/10/19 00:00:00 | 000,132,656 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys -- (EraserUtilRebootDrv)
DRV - [2009/07/13 17:19:10 | 000,019,008 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\wimmount.sys -- (WIMMount)
DRV - [2009/07/13 17:16:02 | 000,014,336 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\netbios.dll -- (NetBIOS)
DRV - [2009/06/10 13:28:14 | 000,001,088 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\mpsdrv.mof -- (mpsdrv)
DRV - [2009/06/10 13:15:18 | 000,003,066 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | Boot | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wbem\tcpip.mof -- (Tcpip)
DRV - [2009/03/04 13:07:56 | 000,480,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\srtspl64.sys -- (SRTSPL)
DRV - [2009/03/04 13:07:56 | 000,032,304 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\srtspx64.sys -- (SRTSPX)
DRV - [2009/03/04 13:07:54 | 000,441,904 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [File_System | System | Running] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\srtsp64.sys -- (SRTSP)
DRV - [2008/11/28 17:04:24 | 000,146,928 | ---- | M] (CyberLink Corp.) [2009/07/09 20:39:55] [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\DVD\000.fcl -- ({55662437-DA8C-40c0-AADA-2C816A897A49})
DRV - [2008/11/18 17:01:38 | 000,000,841 | ---- | M] () [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Windows\SysWOW64\drivers\COH_Mon.inf -- (COH_Mon)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...ion&pf=cnnb
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE:64bit: - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...ion&pf=cnnb
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://ie.redirect.hp.com/svs/rdr?TYPE=3&a...ion&pf=cnnb
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.nytimes.com/
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,StartPageCache = 1
IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.suggest.enabled: false
FF - prefs.js..browser.startup.homepage: "http://kseconomics101.blogspot.com/"
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: moveplayer@movenetworks.com:7
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {B13721C7-F507-4982-B2E5-502A71474FED}:3.3.0.3971
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: {AE93811A-5C9A-4d34-8462-F7B864FC4696}:3.38
FF - prefs.js..extensions.enabledItems: linkfilter@kaspersky.ru:9.0.0.736

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.8\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/02/18 19:46:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.5.8\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2010/02/18 19:46:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2009/12/17 21:41:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Extensions
[2010/02/27 15:45:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\g0g8dvsb.default\extensions
[2009/12/17 21:41:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (No name found) -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\g0g8dvsb.default\extensions\{AE93811A-5C9A-4d34-8462-F7B864FC4696}
[2010/02/27 20:27:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions
[2010/02/21 22:53:52 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\extensions\linkfilter@kaspersky.ru
[2009/10/19 19:00:04 | 000,221,184 | ---- | M] (CNN) -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugins\NPTURNMED.dll

O1 HOSTS File: ([2006/09/18 13:37:24 | 000,000,761 | ---- | M]) - C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Microsoft Live Search Toolbar) - {1E61ED7C-7CB8-49d6-B9E9-AB4C880C8414} - c:\Program Files (x86)\MSN\Toolbar\3.0.0541.0\msneshellx.dll (Microsoft Corp.)
O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {604BC32A-9680-40D1-9AC6-E06B23A1BA4C} - No CLSID value found.
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SmartMenu] C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP MediaSmart\SmartMenu.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
O4:64bit: - HKLM..\Run: [SysTrayApp] C:\Program Files\IDT\WDM\sttray64.exe (IDT, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe ARM] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe (Adobe Systems Incorporated)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe (Symantec Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [CLMLServer for HP TouchSmart] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\Kernel\CLML\CLMLSvc.exe (CyberLink)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HP Health Check Scheduler] c:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Health Check\HPHC_Scheduler.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hp\HP Software Update\hpwuSchd2.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QlbCtrl.exe] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Quick Launch Buttons\QlbCtrl.exe ( Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [sfagent] C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters\SPAMfighter\sfagent.exe (SPAMfighter ApS)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\jusched.exe (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TkBellExe] C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [TSMAgent] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\TouchSmart\Media\TSMAgent.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UCam_Menu] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\Media\Webcam\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdateLBPShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\LabelPrint\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdateP2GoShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\Power2Go\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [UpdatePDIRShortCut] C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDirector\MUITransfer\MUIStartMenu.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [WirelessAssistant] C:\Program Files (x86)\Hewlett-Packard\HP Wireless Assistant\HPWAMain.exe (Hewlett-Packard)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000..\Run: [Google Update] C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe (Google Inc.)
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-19..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\SysWow64\mctadmin.exe File not found
O4 - HKU\S-1-5-20..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\SysWow64\mctadmin.exe File not found
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin = 5
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: ConsentPromptBehaviorUser = 3
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\System: PromptOnSecureDesktop = 0
O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 0
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.6.0_07\bin\npjpi160_07.dll (Sun Microsystems, Inc.)
O9 - Extra Button: Send to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : S&end to OneNote - {2670000A-7350-4f3c-8081-5663EE0C6C49} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\ONBttnIE.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10:64bit: - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Windows\SysNative\wshbth.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000007 [] - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wshbth.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O15 - HKU\S-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000\..Trusted Ranges: Range1 ([http] in Local intranet)
O16 - DPF: {166B1BCA-3F9C-11CF-8075-444553540000} http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/shock...director/sw.cab (Shockwave ActiveX Control)
O16 - DPF: {36299202-09EF-4ABF-ADB9-47C599DBE778} https://www.hpwindows7upgrade.arvato.com/no...PProdDetect.cab (HP Product Detection Control)
O16 - DPF: {67DABFBF-D0AB-41FA-9C46-CC0F21721616} http://download.divx.com/player/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab (DivXBrowserPlugin Object)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0016-0000-0007-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-FFFF-FFFF-FFFF-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/update/1.6.0/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.6.0_07)
O16 - DPF: {E2883E8F-472F-4FB0-9522-AC9BF37916A7} http://platformdl.adobe.com/NOS/getPlusPlus/1.6/gp.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 146.113.64.120 146.113.16.130
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-help {314111c7-a502-11d2-bbca-00c04f8ec294} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\ms-itss {0A9007C0-4076-11D3-8789-0000F8105754} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18:64bit: - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O18 - Protocol\Handler\skype4com {FFC8B962-9B40-4DFF-9458-1830C7DD7F5D} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Skype\Skype4COM.dll (Skype Technologies)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysNative\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20:64bit: - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (explorer.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\SystemPropertiesPerformance.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: VMApplet - (/pagefile) - File not found
O21:64bit: - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O21 - SSODL: WebCheck - {E6FB5E20-DE35-11CF-9C87-00AA005127ED} - CLSID or File not found.
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Desktop Background.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Desktop Background.bmp
O30:64bit: - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysNative\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O30 - LSA: Security Packages - (pku2u) - C:\Windows\SysWow64\pku2u.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O33 - MountPoints2\F\Shell - "" = AutoRun
O33 - MountPoints2\F\Shell\AutoRun\command - "" = F:\GRIM.EXE -- File not found
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
64bit: O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
64bit: O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %* File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/02/27 13:27:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\_OTL
[2010/02/26 16:07:30 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\Config.Msi
[2010/02/26 13:00:59 | 000,549,888 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/02/25 00:27:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\Wat
[2010/02/25 00:27:28 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Windows\SysNative\Wat
[2010/02/24 01:37:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\g_data
[2010/02/24 01:32:51 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Audacity
[2010/02/24 01:32:26 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode)
[2010/02/23 16:14:12 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\TrendMicro
[2010/02/23 15:54:48 | 000,852,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\jscript.dll
[2010/02/23 15:54:48 | 000,716,800 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\jscript.dll
[2010/02/23 10:38:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\VS Revo Group
[2010/02/23 10:38:12 | 000,031,800 | ---- | C] (VS Revo Group) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\revoflt.sys
[2010/02/23 10:38:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\VS Revo Group
[2010/02/22 19:51:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\ElevatedDiagnostics
[2010/02/21 23:55:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Malwarebytes
[2010/02/21 23:55:38 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/02/21 23:55:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes
[2010/02/21 23:55:34 | 000,022,104 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/02/21 23:55:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/02/21 23:44:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Paladin Antivirus
[2010/02/21 22:51:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Kaspersky Lab
[2010/02/21 22:44:04 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\FreeCommander
[2010/02/21 22:44:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeCommander
[2010/02/21 22:43:39 | 002,462,811 | ---- | C] (Marek Jasinski ) -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\fc_setup.exe
[2010/02/21 22:42:43 | 003,550,592 | ---- | C] (Sysinternals - www.sysinternals.com) -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\procexp.exe
[2010/02/21 18:19:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Common Toolkit Suite
[2010/02/21 18:18:33 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\Common Toolkit Suite
[2010/02/21 18:17:11 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Common Toolkit Suite
[2010/02/21 18:17:10 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files (x86)\Fighters
[2010/02/21 18:09:44 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | C] -- C:\ProgramData\{E434619C-846F-4697-8739-15F436DE9B2F}
[2010/02/21 18:09:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Fighters
[2010/02/21 18:08:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\PackageAware
[2010/02/10 15:55:49 | 001,572,352 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\quartz.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 001,328,640 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\quartz.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,091,648 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\avifil32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,084,480 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\mciavi32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,054,272 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\iyuv_32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,038,912 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msvidc32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,025,088 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msyuv.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,016,384 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\msrle32.dll
[2010/02/10 15:55:48 | 000,014,848 | ---- | C] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\Windows\SysNative\tsbyuv.dll
[2010/02/07 13:29:38 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\FAFSA - Free Application for Federal Student Aid_files
[2010/01/31 21:58:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Roms
[2009/09/24 18:25:02 | 000,082,816 | ---- | C] (VSO Software) -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\pcouffin.sys

========== Files - Modified Within 30 Days ==========

[2010/02/28 14:02:00 | 003,932,160 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/02/28 13:38:41 | 000,000,856 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000Core.job
[2010/02/28 13:33:01 | 000,000,908 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-1396651037-2901870528-1647346937-1000UA.job
[2010/02/28 12:31:03 | 000,067,584 | --S- | M] () -- C:\Windows\bootstat.dat
[2010/02/27 14:48:32 | 000,010,896 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-1.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/02/27 14:48:32 | 000,010,896 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\7B296FB0-376B-497e-B012-9C450E1B7327-5P-0.C7483456-A289-439d-8115-601632D005A0
[2010/02/27 14:41:21 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Windows\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/02/27 14:40:58 | 3018,190,848 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/02/27 14:39:53 | 001,341,892 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\IconCache.db
[2010/02/26 17:55:27 | 000,036,159 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\new things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 16:54:05 | 000,549,888 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/02/26 16:10:31 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\~$w things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 15:54:49 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\~$ings wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/24 01:37:35 | 000,007,212 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\g.aup
[2010/02/24 01:32:45 | 000,001,046 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode).lnk
[2010/02/23 20:32:28 | 000,017,171 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/23 20:16:09 | 000,009,863 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\bleepingcomputer.docx
[2010/02/23 16:14:13 | 000,002,973 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/02/22 16:17:16 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Key graphs assignment.doc
[2010/02/21 23:55:42 | 000,001,013 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/02/21 23:51:04 | 000,363,008 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\rkill.com
[2010/02/21 22:44:09 | 000,000,997 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\FreeCommander.lnk
[2010/02/15 14:32:37 | 000,002,217 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk
[2010/02/15 13:02:45 | 000,713,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\PerfStringBackup.INI
[2010/02/15 13:02:45 | 000,615,360 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfh009.dat
[2010/02/15 13:02:45 | 000,103,702 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Windows\SysNative\perfc009.dat
[2010/02/07 22:56:36 | 000,001,036 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Pictures - Shortcut.lnk
[2010/02/07 13:35:23 | 000,009,868 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\Fafsapass.docx
[2010/01/31 17:55:05 | 008,735,092 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Ackerman1.pdf
[2010/01/31 17:54:52 | 022,546,443 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Ackerman2.pdf
[2010/01/30 21:00:34 | 002,968,699 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Grim_Fandango_Novel_-_Charles_Frederick.pdf
[2010/01/30 14:18:51 | 000,747,520 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\netlogo.ppt

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/02/26 16:10:31 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\~$w things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 16:10:30 | 000,036,159 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\new things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/26 15:54:49 | 000,000,162 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\~$ings wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/24 01:37:35 | 000,007,212 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\g.aup
[2010/02/24 01:32:45 | 000,001,046 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Audacity 1.3 Beta (Unicode).lnk
[2010/02/23 20:16:09 | 000,009,863 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\bleepingcomputer.docx
[2010/02/23 16:39:20 | 000,017,171 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\things wrong with my computer.docx
[2010/02/23 16:14:13 | 000,002,973 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\HiJackThis.lnk
[2010/02/22 16:17:14 | 000,024,576 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Key graphs assignment.doc
[2010/02/21 23:55:42 | 000,001,013 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/02/21 23:50:55 | 000,363,008 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\rkill.com
[2010/02/21 22:44:09 | 000,000,997 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\FreeCommander.lnk
[2010/02/07 22:56:36 | 000,001,036 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Pictures - Shortcut.lnk
[2010/02/07 13:35:22 | 000,009,868 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Documents\Fafsapass.docx
[2010/01/31 17:54:56 | 008,735,092 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Ackerman1.pdf
[2010/01/31 17:54:36 | 022,546,443 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Ackerman2.pdf
[2010/01/30 20:59:14 | 002,968,699 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\Grim_Fandango_Novel_-_Charles_Frederick.pdf
[2010/01/30 14:18:49 | 000,747,520 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\Desktop\netlogo.ppt
[2009/12/17 23:27:45 | 000,000,056 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\ezsidmv.dat
[2009/12/17 22:29:51 | 000,131,449 | ---- | C] () -- C:\ProgramData\HPWALog.txt
[2009/12/17 22:29:39 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\QSwitch.txt
[2009/12/17 22:29:39 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\DSwitch.txt
[2009/12/17 22:29:38 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\AtStart.txt
[2009/11/21 19:45:27 | 000,056,320 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\iyvu9_32.dll
[2009/11/21 15:10:03 | 000,010,240 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\vidx16.dll
[2009/09/24 18:28:18 | 000,001,044 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\vso_ts_preview.xml
[2009/09/24 18:27:56 | 000,000,034 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\pcouffin.log
[2009/09/24 18:25:02 | 000,099,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\inst.exe
[2009/09/24 18:25:02 | 000,007,859 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\pcouffin.cat
[2009/09/24 18:25:02 | 000,001,167 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\pcouffin.inf
[2009/07/13 15:42:10 | 000,064,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\BWContextHandler.dll
[2009/07/13 13:03:59 | 000,364,544 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Windows\SysWow64\msjetoledb40.dll

========== Alternate Data Streams ==========

@Alternate Data Stream - 142 bytes -> C:\ProgramData\Temp:85AA7074
< End of report >

I see that Paladin antivirus, which I know is a fake antivirus program is listed there somewhere. Should I be worried about that?

#9 slabotron

slabotron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:17 PM

One thing I just noticed: in the corner of my screen, on the task bar, there's a notification icon that tells me "The Windows Security Center service is turned off." When I click on the button that says "Turn on now" I get the message: "The Windows Security Center service can't be started." Is this the same thing as windows defender, which also won't start?

#10 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,107 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:24 PM

Hello slabotron,

OTL FIX
------------
We need to run an OTL Fix
  1. Please reopen on your desktop.
  2. Copy and Paste the following code into the textbox. Do not include the word "Code"
    CODE
    :files
    C:\Users\Ethan\AppData\Roaming\Paladin Antivirus
  3. Push
  4. OTL may ask to reboot the machine. Please do so if asked.
  5. Click .
  6. A report will open. Copy and Paste that report in your next reply.

UPDATE JAVA
------------------
Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malicious sites can use to exploit and infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version Java components and update:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) Version 6 and save it to your desktop.
  • Look for "Java Runtime Environment (JRE)" JRE 6 Update 18.
  • Click the Download button to the right.
  • Select your Platform: "Windows".
  • Select your Language: "Multi-language".
  • Read the License Agreement, and then check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • Click Continue and the page will refresh.
  • Under Required Files, check the box for Windows Offline Installation, click the link below it and save the file to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove Programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check (highlight) any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button and follow the onscreen instructions for the Java uninstaller.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java versions.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on jre-6u18-windows-i586.exe to install the newest version.
-- If using Windows Vista and the installer refuses to launch due to insufficient user permissions, then Run As Administrator.
-- If you choose to update via the Java applet in Control Panel, uncheck the option to install the Toolbar unless you want it.
-- The uninstaller incorporated in this release removes previous Updates 10 and above, but does not remove older versions, so they still need to be removed manually.

Note: The Java Quick Starter (JQS.exe) adds a service to improve the initial startup time of Java applets and applications. To disable the JQS service if you don't want to use it, go to Start > Control Panel > Java > Advanced > Miscellaneous and uncheck the box for Java Quick Starter. Click Ok and reboot your computer.

In your next reply, please include the following:
  • OTL report
  • A description of any remaining problems.

regards, Elise

#11 slabotron

slabotron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:24 PM

I accidentally exited out of the OTL report before I copied it, but the only thing it said was the the paladin antivirus folder was "moved successfully".

I also downloaded the Java program. What exactly does Java do?

Thank you SO much for your help. I was freaking out about this. Right now I don't see anything suspicious going on, but if I see something later is it okay to post that?

#12 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,107 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2010 - 03:34 PM

Of course it is smile.gif

Java is required by certain sites or web applications. It can have vulnerabilities and is therefore continually updated. Its important to stay with the latest updates.

ESET ONLINE SCANNER
----------------------------
I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
  1. Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  2. Click the button.
  3. For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
    1. Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    2. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Check
  5. Click the button.
  6. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
  7. Check
  8. Push the Start button.
  9. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
  10. When the scan completes, push
  11. Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
    Note - when ESET doesn't find any threats, no report will be created.
  12. Push the button.
  13. Push

regards, Elise

#13 slabotron

slabotron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2010 - 07:57 PM

here is the log:

C:\Users\Ethan\Downloads\DigitalAudioRecorderSetup.exe multiple threats
C:\_OTL\MovedFiles\02272010_132744\C_Users\Ethan\AppData\Local\Temp\Bgz.exe a variant of Win32/Kryptik.CPY trojan

Also, Windows Defender and Windows Security Center Service still aren't working. Any ideas for how to get those back on?

#14 Elise

Elise

Bleepin' Blonde

• 61,107 posts
  •  

Posted 02 March 2010 - 10:10 AM

1. Open the Start Menu.
2. In the white line (Start Search) area, type services and press Enter.
3. If prompted, click on Continue in the UAC prompt, or provide the administrator password to approve.
4. Right click on the service you want to enable and click on Properties. (See screenshot below)

In this case look for the Windows Defender service and Windows Security Center service.

5. To Enable a Service -
Next to Startup type, click on the drop down menu and select Automatic or Manual and click Apply.
Click on the Start button.
NOTE: If the Start option is grayed out and will not start, then you will need to restart the computer to start it after you set it to Automatic and clicked OK.
6. Click on OK.
7. Close the Services window.
NOTE: You may need to restart the computer for some changes to the services to take affect.

Edited by elise025, 02 March 2010 - 10:10 AM.

regards, Elise

#15 slabotron

slabotron
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 54 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:46 PM

The Security center service started fine when I attempt to start the Windows Defender service it says "The Windows Defender service on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users