Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Wireless status says connected, but browser goes no where

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 YvonneT

YvonneT

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:02 AM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

Hi there,
Since I started reading your forums, I've become the local computer guru. So my friend asked me to fix her computer. She signed up for DSL, it wasn't working and the ISP couldn't solve her problem.

She's running WinXP Home Edition. Service pack 2 (yeah, I know. And I'll get SP3 as soon as I can connect. dry.gif )

I brought her laptop home and booted it up. Two messages popped up.
(1) Validation failed for C:\WINDOWS\sysstem32\vsinit.dd. You probably are missing a necessary root certificate.
(2) Validation failed for C:\WINDOWS\sysstem32\vsdata.dll. You probably are missing a necessary root certificate.

I'm thinking NOT GOOD. However, when I closed the two msg boxes, the laptop immediately accessed my wireless connection. So now I'm thinking not so bad after all. Maybe this is going to be easy. Not so much. Opened the browser to find IE 6 that is connecting to nothing. (IE6?!?!?! rolleyes.gif ) Tried several sites, but no joy.

Noticed the red x'ed shield in the systray and found that the AV software, Zone Labs Security had expired.

Thinking that if I could get the browser to at least go to some site, I'd be making progress, I downloaded mbam on my laptop and following the wisdom I've read in some of your posts, named it zztoy.exe. Transferred it to a flash drive, then to the broken laptop. Installed and ran it, but it found no infections, neither quick scan, nor full scan. Also, it can't connect to do an update.

I wondered if the expired ZoneLabs could be preventing mbam from connecting to update site. Tried to remove Zone Labs, both using the uninstaller in All Programs and using Add and Remove Programs in Control Panel. Both attempts popped up the same messages that I saw when the computer first started (see above messages).

So, here I am. Without a clue.

Since I can't access the Internet, I downloaded all files in your Prep guide to a flash drive. Then transferred to laptop of sick computer, then ran as directed. Copied saved text files to flash drive and back to my laptop. I've uploaded attach.txt and ark.txt. Here is the dds.txt:

DDS (Ver_09-12-01.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Yvonne at 22:57:29.78 on Mon 02/22/2010
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.503.196 [GMT -5:00]

AV: ZoneAlarm Anti-virus Antivirus *On-access scanning enabled* (Outdated) {5D467B10-818C-4CAB-9FF7-6893B5B8F3CF}
FW: ZoneAlarm Anti-virus Firewall *enabled* {829BDA32-94B3-44F4-8446-F8FCFF809F8B}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wltrysvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\isafe.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\mm_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\MMDiag.exe
C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 15\minimavis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

uStart Page = www.thackeryvonne@yahoo.com
mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.dell4me.com/myway
mStart Page = hxxp://www.dell4me.com/myway
BHO: DriveLetterAccess: {5ca3d70e-1895-11cf-8e15-001234567890} - c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
TB: {D7F30B62-8269-41AF-9539-B2697FA7D77E} - No File
EB: Real.com: {fe54fa40-d68c-11d2-98fa-00c0f0318afe} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll
uRun: [ModemOnHold] c:\program files\netwaiting\netWaiting.exe
uRun: [DellSupport] "c:\program files\dell support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [igfxtray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [igfxhkcmd] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [igfxpers] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] c:\program files\java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
mRun: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
mRun: [Dell Wireless Manager UI] c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY
mRun: [Dell QuickSet] c:\program files\dell\quickset\quickset.exe
mRun: [DVDLauncher] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\DVDLauncher.exe"
mRun: [RealTray] c:\program files\real\realplayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [ISUSPM Startup] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
mRun: [ISUSScheduler] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\issch.exe" -start
mRun: [dla] c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
mRun: [MimBoot] c:\progra~1\musicm~1\musicm~3\mimboot.exe
mRun: [MMTray] c:\progra~1\musicm~1\musicm~3\mm_tray.exe
mRun: [Corel Photo Downloader] c:\program files\corel\corel photo album 6\MediaDetect.exe
mRun: [Zone Labs Client] c:\program files\zone labs\zonealarm\zlclient.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\digita~1.lnk - c:\program files\digital line detect\DLG.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\dlbcserv.lnk - c:\program files\dell photo printer 720\dlbcserv.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\kodake~1.lnk - c:\program files\kodak\kodak easyshare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\kodaks~1.lnk - c:\program files\kodak\kodak software updater\7288971\program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\person~1.lnk - c:\program files\broderbund\mavis beacon teaches typing 15\minimavis.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501}
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - {FE54FA40-D68C-11d2-98FA-00C0F0318AFE} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll
LSP: c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vetredir.dll
Trusted Zone: musicmatch.com\online
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 VET-FILT;VET File System Filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vet-filt.sys [2005-12-22 21605]
R1 VET-REC;VET File System Recognizer;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vet-rec.sys [2005-12-22 15668]
R1 VETFDDNT;VET Floppy Boot Sector Monitor;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vetfddnt.sys [2005-12-22 108453]
R1 VETMONNT;VET File and Macro Monitor;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vetmonnt.sys [2005-12-22 541733]
R1 vsdatant;vsdatant;c:\windows\system32\vsdatant.sys [2005-12-22 366736]
R2 CAISafe;CA ISafe;c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\isafe.exe [2005-12-22 188416]
S2 vsmon;TrueVector Internet Monitor;c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service --> c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-02-23 03:50:37 0 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\yvonne\defogger_reenable
2010-02-23 02:47:51 2 ----a-w- c:\windows\msoffice.ini
2010-02-23 02:19:05 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\yvonne\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2010-02-23 02:18:58 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-02-23 02:18:58 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2010-02-16 23:48:27 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-02-23 03:56:37 2828 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys

============= FINISH: 22:57:50.62 ===============

I'd really appreciate it if you can help me decipher this issue.

Thanks,

Yvonne, the clueless

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:02 AM

Posted 25 February 2010 - 12:27 PM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer

We apologize for the delay in responding to your request for help. Here at Bleeping Computer we get overwhelmed at times, and we are trying our best to keep up. Please note that your topic was not intentionally overlooked. Our mission is to help everyone in need, but sometimes it takes just a little longer to get to every request for help. No one is ignored here.

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

Upon completing the steps below another staff member will review and take the steps necessary with you to get your machine back in working order clean and free of malware.

If you have already posted a DDS log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.
Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:
  • Download DDS by sUBs from one of the following links. Save it to your desktop.
  • Double click on the DDS icon, allow it to run.
  • A small box will open, with an explaination about the tool. No input is needed, the scan is running.
  • Notepad will open with the results.
  • Follow the instructions that pop up for posting the results.
  • Close the program window, and delete the program from your desktop.
Please note: You may have to disable any script protection running if the scan fails to run. After downloading the tool, disconnect from the internet and disable all antivirus protection. Run the scan, enable your A/V and reconnect to the internet.

Information on A/V control HERE

Please download GMER from one of the following locations and save it to your desktop:
  • Main Mirror
    This version will download a randomly named file (Recommended)
  • Zipped Mirror
    This version will download a zip file you will need to extract first. If you use this mirror, please extract the zip file to your desktop.
  • Disconnect from the Internet and close all running programs.
  • Temporarily disable any real-time active protection so your security programs will not conflict with gmer's driver.
  • Double-click on the randomly named GMER file (i.e. n7gmo46c.exe) and allow the gmer.sys driver to load if asked.
  • Note: If you downloaded the zipped version, extract the file to its own folder such as C:\gmer and then double-click on gmer.exe.

• GMER will open to the Rootkit/Malware tab and perform an automatic quick scan when first run. (do not use the computer while the scan is in progress)
  • If you receive a WARNING!!! about rootkit activity and are asked to fully scan your system...click NO.
  • Now click the Scan button. If you see a rootkit warning window, click OK.
  • When the scan is finished, click the Save... button to save the scan results to your Desktop. Save the file as gmer.log.
  • Click the Copy button and paste the results into your next reply.
  • Exit GMER and re-enable all active protection when done.
-- If you encounter any problems, try running GMER in Safe Mode.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#3 YvonneT

YvonneT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 25 February 2010 - 10:25 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Y'all are not just helpful here, but friendly too. And I DO appreciate the help. smile.gif

Since I started reading your forums, I've become the local computer guru. So my friend asked me to fix her computer. She signed up for DSL, it wasn't working and the ISP couldn't solve her problem.

She's running WinXP Home Edition. Service pack 2 (yeah, I know. And I'll get SP3 as soon as I can connect. )

I brought her laptop home and booted it up. Two messages popped up.
(1) Validation failed for C:\WINDOWS\sysstem32\vsinit.dd. You probably are missing a necessary root certificate.
(2) Validation failed for C:\WINDOWS\sysstem32\vsdata.dll. You probably are missing a necessary root certificate.

I'm thinking NOT GOOD.

I closed the two msg boxes and opened the browser to find that IE 6 was connecting to nothing. (IE6?!?!?! Yikes!! ) Tried several sites, but no joy.

I checked the wireless connection status and found the laptop was accessing my wireless router with excellent signal strength.

Noticed the red x'ed shield in the systray and found that the AV software, Zone Labs Security had expired.

Thinking that if I could get the browser to at least go to some site, I'd be making progress, I downloaded mbam on my laptop and following the wisdom I've read in some of your posts, named it zztoy.exe. Transferred it to a flash drive, then to the broken laptop. Installed and ran it, but it found no infections, neither with quick scan, nor full scan. Also, it can't connect to do an update.

I wondered if the expired ZoneLabs could be preventing mbam from connecting to update site. Tried to remove Zone Labs, both using the uninstaller in All Programs and using Add and Remove Programs in Control Panel. Both attempts popped up the same messages that I saw when the computer first started (see above messages).

Since I can't access the Internet, I downloaded all files in your Prep guide to a flash drive. Then transferred to laptop of sick computer, then ran as directed. Copied saved text files to flash drive and back to my laptop. I uploaded attach.txt and ark.txt with my original post. I also included the original dds.txt. Since then, I"ve left the computer alone (it went to sleep).

To be safe, I've followed schrauber's instructions and again downloaded dds.scr and gmer (main mirror) from the links in schrauber's post.

Here is the second dds.txt:

DDS (Ver_09-12-01.01) - NTFSx86
Run by Yvonne at 21:21:25.26 on Thu 02/25/2010
Internet Explorer: 6.0.2900.2180
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.503.221 [GMT -5:00]

AV: ZoneAlarm Anti-virus Antivirus *On-access scanning enabled* (Outdated) {5D467B10-818C-4CAB-9FF7-6893B5B8F3CF}
FW: ZoneAlarm Anti-virus Firewall *enabled* {829BDA32-94B3-44F4-8446-F8FCFF809F8B}

============== Running Processes ===============

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost -k DcomLaunch
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k netsvcs
svchost.exe
svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\wltrysvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcmwltry.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\isafe.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
C:\Program Files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe -k imgsvc
C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\mm_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\MMDiag.exe
C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ctfmon.exe
C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 15\minimavis.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wscntfy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe -k HTTPFilter
C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\dds.scr

============== Pseudo HJT Report ===============

mDefault_Page_URL = hxxp://www.dell4me.com/myway
BHO: DriveLetterAccess: {5ca3d70e-1895-11cf-8e15-001234567890} - c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
TB: {D7F30B62-8269-41AF-9539-B2697FA7D77E} - No File
EB: Real.com: {fe54fa40-d68c-11d2-98fa-00c0f0318afe} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll
uRun: [ModemOnHold] c:\program files\netwaiting\netWaiting.exe
uRun: [DellSupport] "c:\program files\dell support\DSAgnt.exe" /startup
uRun: [ctfmon.exe] c:\windows\system32\ctfmon.exe
uRun: [MSMSGS] "c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
mRun: [SynTPEnh] c:\program files\synaptics\syntp\SynTPEnh.exe
mRun: [igfxtray] c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe
mRun: [igfxhkcmd] c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe
mRun: [igfxpers] c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe
mRun: [SunJavaUpdateSched] c:\program files\java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
mRun: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
mRun: [Dell Wireless Manager UI] c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY
mRun: [Dell QuickSet] c:\program files\dell\quickset\quickset.exe
mRun: [DVDLauncher] "c:\program files\cyberlink\powerdvd\DVDLauncher.exe"
mRun: [RealTray] c:\program files\real\realplayer\RealPlay.exe SYSTEMBOOTHIDEPLAYER
mRun: [QuickTime Task] "c:\program files\quicktime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
mRun: [ISUSPM Startup] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\ISUSPM.exe" -startup
mRun: [ISUSScheduler] "c:\program files\common files\installshield\updateservice\issch.exe" -start
mRun: [dla] c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
mRun: [MimBoot] c:\progra~1\musicm~1\musicm~3\mimboot.exe
mRun: [MMTray] c:\progra~1\musicm~1\musicm~3\mm_tray.exe
mRun: [Corel Photo Downloader] c:\program files\corel\corel photo album 6\MediaDetect.exe
mRun: [Zone Labs Client] c:\program files\zone labs\zonealarm\zlclient.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\digita~1.lnk - c:\program files\digital line detect\DLG.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\dlbcserv.lnk - c:\program files\dell photo printer 720\dlbcserv.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\kodake~1.lnk - c:\program files\kodak\kodak easyshare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\kodaks~1.lnk - c:\program files\kodak\kodak software updater\7288971\program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
StartupFolder: c:\docume~1\alluse~1\startm~1\programs\startup\person~1.lnk - c:\program files\broderbund\mavis beacon teaches typing 15\minimavis.exe
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
IE: {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - c:\program files\messenger\msmsgs.exe
IE: {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501}
IE: {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - {FF059E31-CC5A-4E2E-BF3B-96E929D65503} - c:\progra~1\micros~4\office11\REFIEBAR.DLL
IE: {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - {FE54FA40-D68C-11d2-98FA-00C0F0318AFE} - c:\windows\system32\Shdocvw.dll
LSP: c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vetredir.dll
DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab
DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} - hxxp://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl/jinstall-142-windows-i586.cab
Notify: igfxcui - igfxdev.dll

============= SERVICES / DRIVERS ===============

R1 VET-FILT;VET File System Filter;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vet-filt.sys [2005-12-22 21605]
R1 VET-REC;VET File System Recognizer;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vet-rec.sys [2005-12-22 15668]
R1 VETFDDNT;VET Floppy Boot Sector Monitor;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vetfddnt.sys [2005-12-22 108453]
R1 VETMONNT;VET File and Macro Monitor;c:\windows\system32\drivers\vetmonnt.sys [2005-12-22 541733]
R1 vsdatant;vsdatant;c:\windows\system32\vsdatant.sys [2005-12-22 366736]
R2 CAISafe;CA ISafe;c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\isafe.exe [2005-12-22 188416]
S2 vsmon;TrueVector Internet Monitor;c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service --> c:\windows\system32\zonelabs\vsmon.exe -service [?]

=============== Created Last 30 ================

2010-02-26 01:56:08 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\LogFiles
2010-02-23 03:50:37 0 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\yvonne\defogger_reenable
2010-02-23 02:47:51 2 ----a-w- c:\windows\msoffice.ini
2010-02-23 02:19:05 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\yvonne\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2010-02-23 02:18:58 0 d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-02-23 02:18:58 0 d-----w- c:\docume~1\alluse~1\applic~1\Malwarebytes
2010-02-16 23:48:27 0 d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository

==================== Find3M ====================

2010-02-26 02:19:51 2828 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys

============= FINISH: 21:21:38.93 ===============

As noted above, I can't enable the Zone Labs AV, (nor remove it). And although there's a good wireless connection, IE (no firefox on this machine) will not load any webpages.

Here's the gmer.log
GMER 1.0.15.15281 - http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-02-25 22:11:37
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Running: jre8mk45.exe; Driver: C:\DOCUME~1\Yvonne\LOCALS~1\Temp\kftyifog.sys

---- System - GMER 1.0.15 ----

SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwCreateFile [0xAA27E2D0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwCreateKey [0xAA296864]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwDeleteFile [0xAA27E7B0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwDeleteKey [0xAA296FB0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwDeleteValueKey [0xAA296D90]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwLoadKey [0xAA297160]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwOpenFile [0xAA27E5E0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwReplaceKey [0xAA297420]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwRestoreKey [0xAA2976A0]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwSetInformationFile [0xAA27E920]
SSDT \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC) ZwSetValueKey [0xAA296B80]

---- Kernel code sections - GMER 1.0.15 ----

.text ntkrnlpa.exe!ZwCallbackReturn + 26AC 805013B0 4 Bytes JMP 34DEBDDC

---- Kernel IAT/EAT - GMER 1.0.15 ----

IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [AA2855D0] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [AA285B10] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [AA285C70] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [AA285740] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [AA285740] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [AA2855D0] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [AA285B10] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [AA285C70] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [AA2855D0] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [AA285C70] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [AA285B10] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [AA285740] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [AA285C70] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [AA2855D0] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [AA285B10] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [AA285740] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [AA2855D0] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [AA285B10] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [AA285C70] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisRegisterProtocol] [AA2855D0] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisDeregisterProtocol] [AA285740] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisCloseAdapter] [AA285C70] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
IAT \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys[NDIS.SYS!NdisOpenAdapter] [AA285B10] \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)

---- Devices - GMER 1.0.15 ----

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Ntfs \Ntfs VET-REC.SYS

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Ip vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)

AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass0 SynTP.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Driver/Synaptics, Inc.)
AttachedDevice \Driver\Kbdclass \Device\KeyboardClass1 SynTP.sys (Synaptics Touchpad Driver/Synaptics, Inc.)

Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Tcp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\Udp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\RawIp vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)
Device \Driver\Tcpip \Device\IPMULTICAST vsdatant.sys (TrueVector Device Driver/Zone Labs, LLC)

AttachedDevice \FileSystem\Fastfat \Fat VET-FILT.SYS

Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\UdfsCdRomRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\CdfsRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\FatCdRomRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\FatDiskRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Fs_Rec \FileSystem\UdfsDiskRecognizer tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)
Device \FileSystem\Cdfs \Cdfs tfsnifs.sys (Drive Letter Access Component/Sonic Solutions)

---- EOF - GMER 1.0.15 ----

I just realized that I have not tried to disable Windows Firewall. Should I do this and then rerun dds.scr and/or gmer?

Thanks for all your efforts.

Yvonne the Grateful

Attached Files

#4 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:58 AM

Hello, YvonneT
Welcome to the Bleeping Computer Forums. My name is Thomas (Tom is fine), and I will be helping you fixing your problems.

If you do not make a reply in 5 days, we will have to close your topic.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favourites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic. The topics you are tracking can be found here.

Please take note of some guidelines for this fix:
  • Refrain from making any changes to your computer including installing/uninstall programs, deleting files, modifying the registry, and running scanners or tools. Doing so could cause changes to the directions I have to give you and prolong the time required. Further more, you should not be taking any advice relating to this computer from any other source throughout the course of this fix.
  • If you do not understand any step(s) provided, please do not hesitate to ask before continuing. I would much rather clarify instructions or explain them differently than have something important broken.
  • Even if things appear to be better, it might not mean we are finished. Please continue to follow my instructions and reply back until I give you the "all clean". We do not want to clean you part-way, only to have the system re-infect itself.
  • Please reply using the button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic. The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Old topics are closed after 3 days with no reply, and working topics are closed after 5 days. If for any reason you cannot complete instructions within that time, that's fine, just post back here so that we know you're still here.
  • Please set your system to show all files.
    Click Start, open My Computer, select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
    Select the View Tab. Under the Hidden files and folders heading, select Show hidden files and folders.
    Uncheck: Hide file extensions for known file types
    Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (recommended) option.
    Click Yes to confirm.

Please go here and have a look how you can disable your security software.

Download Combofix from any of the links below but rename it to before saving it to your desktop.

Link 1
Link 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Double click on the renamed Combofix.exe & follow the prompts.
    When finished, it will produce a report for you.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.
**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it will produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

This tool is not a toy and not for everyday use.
ComboFix SHOULD NOT be used unless requested by a forum helper

If you need help, see this link:
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/combofix/how-to-use-combofix
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

If I've not posted back within 48 hrs., feel free to send a PM with your topic link. Thank you!

If I have helped you then please consider donating to continue the fight against malware Posted Image

#5 YvonneT

YvonneT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 28 February 2010 - 11:55 PM

Schrauber,

Thanks for helping smile.gif

I haven't made any changes other than to disable the wireless connection. I did this to prevent any other communicatons between malware and the computer. Since I wasn't able to connect or download from any sites, I didn't see any reason to provide a connection for malware to take advantage of. Let me know if/when I should re-enable it. As I said, I've had to download files to my laptop and transfer them to the sick baby with a flash drive to get the reports asked for so far. Also, Windows Firewall is on, should I disable it?

Only thing else I've done is close the messages about the missing Zone Labs files when I turned the computer back on and close a message box that periodically pops up with ergonomic break reminder tips. Not sure which program is being so helpful.

As with the other tools thus far used, I downloaded Schrauber (ComboFix) to my laptop and transferred it to the sick pc. When I doubleclicked it, it popped up the following warning:

ComboFix has detected the following real time scanner(s) to be active:

antivirus ZoneAlarm Anti-virus Antivirus

Antivirus and intrusion prevention programs are known to interfere
with combojFix's running. This may lead to unpredictable results or
possible machine damage.

Please disable these scanners before clicking 'OK'.

ZoneAlarm has no icon in the system tray. I've tried to uninstall it using the uninstall link from START->ALL PROGRAMS and also from Add and Remove Programs in the Control Panel. Each time I get the same two message boxes that I get at boot up:
'Validation failed for C:\WINDOWS\sysstem32\vsinit.dd. You probably are missing a necessary root certificate.'
'Validation failed for C:\WINDOWS\sysstem32\vsdata.dll. You probably are missing a necessary root certificate.'

I've also tried to open the ZoneAlarm program window from START->ALL PROGRAMS thinking I could disable it from there, but still get the same two messages.

I'm leaving the computer on with this message up until you tell me what to do next.

Yvonne the patient

PS ComboFix has not yet made a mention of the Microsoft Recovery Console. I have no idea if it is on this machine or not.

Y

#6 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2010 - 02:47 PM

Hi,

Please let Combofix run and post back with the logfile smile.gif.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 YvonneT

YvonneT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 01 March 2010 - 08:59 PM

It's me again.

I clicked OK to let ComboFix run. It gave me the following message:

This machine does not have to 'Microsoft Windows recovery console' installed
Without it, ComboFix shall not attempt the fixing of some serious infections.
Click 'Yes' to have ComboFix download/install it.
NOTE: this requires an active internet connection.

I enabled the wireless connection and the computer reported excellent signal strength. But on clicking OK, received the following message"

You do not appear to have an internet connection. Kindly connect before clicking OK.

Clicked OK anyway and another box popped up. It disappeared before I could copy it word for word, but something to the effect of 'Failed to download necessary files. Aborting.
Continuing to scan for infections.'

Then it scanned and restarted the sick PC. The same two message boxes reporting missing root certificates popped up and this time closed theirselves. Here is the logfile from ComboFix:

ComboFix 10-02-27.04 - Yvonne 03/01/2010 20:38:07.1.1 - x86
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.1.2600.2.1252.1.1033.18.503.250 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\documents and settings\Yvonne\Desktop\schrauber.exe

WARNING -THIS MACHINE DOES NOT HAVE THE RECOVERY CONSOLE INSTALLED !!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Other Deletions )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

c:\docume~1\Yvonne\LOCALS~1\Temp\IadHide5.dll
c:\documents and settings\Yvonne\Local Settings\Temp\IadHide5.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-02-02 to 2010-03-02 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-02-26 01:56 . 2010-02-26 01:56 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\LogFiles
2010-02-23 02:19 . 2010-02-23 02:19 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Yvonne\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-02-23 02:18 . 2010-02-23 03:12 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
2010-02-23 02:18 . 2010-02-23 02:18 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
2010-02-16 23:48 . 2010-02-16 23:48 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\wbem\Repository
2010-02-16 03:22 . 2010-02-16 03:22 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Yvonne\Application Data\Apple Computer
2010-02-16 03:21 . 2010-02-16 03:21 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\Yvonne\Local Settings\Application Data\Apple Computer

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2010-03-02 01:44 . 2010-03-02 01:44 48585 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\GLB12_2nd_2010_02_28_23_33_24_small.dmp.zip
2010-03-01 04:33 . 2010-03-01 04:33 41296 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\zlclient_2nd_2010_02_28_23_32_54_small.dmp.zip
2010-03-01 04:32 . 2010-03-01 04:32 41724 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\zlclient_2nd_2010_02_28_23_21_37_small.dmp.zip
2010-03-01 04:21 . 2010-03-01 04:21 37174 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\zlclient_2nd_2010_02_28_22_01_47_small.dmp.zip
2010-03-01 04:18 . 2005-12-24 17:09 2672 --sha-w- c:\windows\system32\KGyGaAvL.sys
2010-03-01 04:18 . 2005-12-24 17:09 56 --sh--r- c:\windows\system32\6857A3EBD0.sys
2010-03-01 03:00 . 2010-03-01 03:00 37274 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\zlclient_2nd_2010_02_25_21_07_07_small.dmp.zip
2010-02-26 02:00 . 2010-02-26 02:00 37429 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\zlclient_2nd_2010_02_22_22_26_45_small.dmp.zip
2010-02-23 03:12 . 2010-02-23 03:12 39907 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\zlclient_2nd_2010_02_22_22_04_35_small.dmp.zip
2010-02-23 03:02 . 2010-02-23 03:02 10708153 ----a-w- c:\windows\Internet Logs\GLB21_2nd_2010_02_22_22_01_54_full.dmp.zip
2010-02-23 02:48 . 2005-12-11 06:26 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\AOL
2010-02-23 02:48 . 2005-12-11 06:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\AOL
2010-02-17 00:30 . 2005-12-24 02:24 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\EarthLink TotalAccess
2009-12-24 23:39 . 2009-12-24 23:39 77824 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\ess\bindbins\BindBins.exe
2009-12-24 23:39 . 2009-12-24 23:39 229376 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\QUICK\procheck.exe
2009-12-24 23:39 . 2009-12-24 23:39 19666504 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\QUICK\QuickTimeInstaller.exe
2009-12-24 23:39 . 2009-12-24 23:39 69632 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\Ksu\ksustop.exe
2009-12-24 23:38 . 2009-12-24 23:38 2584848 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\ENGINE\engine.exe
2009-12-24 23:37 . 2009-12-24 23:37 1167360 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$SETUP_190001_2c356\EasyShrx.Dll
2009-12-24 23:36 . 2009-12-24 23:36 114688 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Kodak\EasyShareSetup\$Registration\KodakCameraAPI_7.2.25.1.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ModemOnHold"="c:\program files\NetWaiting\netWaiting.exe" [2003-09-10 20480]
"DellSupport"="c:\program files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe" [2005-05-15 332800]
"MSMSGS"="c:\program files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [2004-10-13 1694208]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"Dell Wireless Manager UI"="c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY" [X]
"SynTPEnh"="c:\program files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe" [2005-06-24 729178]
"igfxtray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2005-07-19 94208]
"igfxhkcmd"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2005-07-19 77824]
"igfxpers"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2005-07-19 114688]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="c:\program files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe" [2003-11-19 32881]
"SigmatelSysTrayApp"="stsystra.exe" [2005-08-24 393216]
"Dell QuickSet"="c:\program files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe" [2005-08-01 610304]
"DVDLauncher"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe" [2005-02-23 53248]
"RealTray"="c:\program files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe" [2005-12-11 26112]
"QuickTime Task"="c:\program files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [2006-09-01 282624]
"ISUSPM Startup"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe" [2005-06-10 249856]
"ISUSScheduler"="c:\program files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe" [2005-06-10 81920]
"dla"="c:\windows\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe" [2004-12-06 127035]
"MimBoot"="c:\progra~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\mimboot.exe" [2005-09-09 8192]
"MMTray"="c:\progra~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\mm_tray.exe" [2005-09-09 110592]
"Corel Photo Downloader"="c:\program files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe" [2005-08-31 106496]
"Zone Labs Client"="c:\program files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe" [2005-07-20 980752]

c:\documents and settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Digital Line Detect.lnk - c:\program files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe [2005-12-11 24576]
dlbcserv.lnk - c:\program files\Dell Photo Printer 720\dlbcserv.exe [2005-12-25 315392]
Kodak EasyShare software.lnk - c:\program files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe [2007-2-20 282624]
KODAK Software Updater.lnk - c:\program files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe [2004-2-13 16423]
Personal Coach.lnk - c:\program files\Broderbund\Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 15\minimavis.exe [2008-9-16 2392064]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"%windir%\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\Kodak EasyShare software\\bin\\EasyShare.exe"=
"c:\\Program Files\\Kodak\\KODAK Software Updater\\7288971\\Program\\Kodak Software Updater.exe"=
"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\LEXPPS.EXE"=

------- Supplementary Scan -------
IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~4\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000
LSP: c:\windows\system32\ZoneLabs\vetredir.dll
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -

AddRemove-WebCyberCoach_wtrb - c:\program files\WebCyberCoach\b_Dell\WCC_Wipe.exe WebCyberCoach ext\wtrb

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net
Rootkit scan 2010-03-01 20:44
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully
hidden files: 0

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(632)
c:\windows\System32\BCMLogon.dll

- - - - - - - > 'lsass.exe'(916)
c:\windows\system32\ZoneLabs\vetredir.dll
c:\windows\system32\ZoneLabs\isafeif.dll
------------------------ Other Running Processes ------------------------
c:\windows\System32\wltrysvc.exe
c:\windows\System32\bcmwltry.exe
c:\windows\system32\LEXBCES.EXE
c:\windows\system32\LEXPPS.EXE
c:\windows\system32\ZoneLabs\isafe.exe
c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VS7DEBUG\MDM.EXE
c:\program files\Dell\NICCONFIGSVC\NICCONFIGSVC.exe
c:\windows\system32\wdfmgr.exe
c:\windows\stsystra.exe
c:\windows\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
c:\windows\system32\WLTRAY.exe
c:\progra~1\MUSICM~1\MUSICM~3\MMDiag.exe
c:\program files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe
c:\windows\system32\wscntfy.exe
Completion time: 2010-03-01 20:46:58 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-03-02 01:46

Pre-Run: 49,495,609,344 bytes free
Post-Run: 49,491,283,968 bytes free

- - End Of File - - 93E5C21DB8B9F6A90DFB611D0095F045

I await your wisdom,

Yvonne the meek

#8 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2010 - 12:38 PM

Hi,

Please update your version of Malwarebytes and run a quick scan, post back with the content of the logfile.

1. Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:
  2. Save it to your desktop.
  3. Double click on the icon on your desktop.
  4. Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
    netsvcs
    %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
    safebootminimal
    safebootnetwork
    /md5start
    eventlog.dll
    scecli.dll
    netlogon.dll
    cngaudit.dll
    sceclt.dll
    ntelogon.dll
    logevent.dll
    iaStor.sys
    nvstor.sys
    atapi.sys
    IdeChnDr.sys
    viasraid.sys
    AGP440.sys
    vaxscsi.sys
    nvatabus.sys
    viamraid.sys
    nvata.sys
    nvgts.sys
    iastorv.sys
    ViPrt.sys
    eNetHook.dll
    ahcix86.sys
    KR10N.sys
    /md5stop
    %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
    CREATERESTOREPOINT
  5. Push the Quick Scan button.
  6. Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:
    • OTL.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 YvonneT

YvonneT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 03 March 2010 - 08:48 PM

Good evening Schrauber,
At least it is evening here. smile.gif

To update and scan with mbam, I downloaded lastest version from www.download.com on to my laptop and renamed it zztoy.exe. Then I transferrred via flash drive to sick pc. When I tried to install Mbam, the following message box popped up:

An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the malwarebytes' Anti-Malware support team.

Error code: 732 (12007,0)

The mbam window opened when I clicked OK on the messages box. I think this is because the sick pc can't connect to websites. Because when I attempted to check for updates, the same message box popped up. So I was unable to check for updates. The version I downloaded, installed and ran is 1.44.

This is the contents of the mbam logfile:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3510
Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180

3/3/2010 8:23:33 PM
mbam-log-2010-03-03 (20-23-33).txt

Scan type: Quick Scan
Objects scanned: 104240
Time elapsed: 4 minute(s), 20 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 0
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 0
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 0

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

Contents of OTL.txt

OTL logfile created on: 3/3/2010 8:26:12 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.32.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.2180)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

503.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 223.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 44.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 77.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 756 1512 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 52.83 Gb Total Space | 46.08 Gb Free Space | 87.22% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 244.99 Mb Total Space | 58.90 Mb Free Space | 24.04% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: GOODFRIEND
Current User Name: Yvonne
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: On
Skip Microsoft Files: On
File Age = 14 Days
Output = Standard
Quick Scan

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/03/03 19:50:42 | 000,551,424 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\OTL.exe
PRC - [2007/02/20 05:10:26 | 000,282,624 | ---- | M] (Eastman Kodak Company) -- C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe
PRC - [2005/12/11 01:27:42 | 000,026,112 | ---- | M] (RealNetworks, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\realplay.exe
PRC - [2005/09/08 20:20:46 | 000,464,384 | ---- | M] (Musicmatch, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mim.exe
PRC - [2005/09/08 20:20:46 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Musicmatch, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe
PRC - [2005/09/08 20:20:46 | 000,102,400 | ---- | M] (Musicmatch, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\MMDiag.exe
PRC - [2005/08/31 12:06:18 | 000,106,496 | ---- | M] (Corel, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe
PRC - [2005/08/24 00:42:26 | 000,393,216 | ---- | M] (SigmaTel, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
PRC - [2005/08/01 17:00:00 | 000,610,304 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe
PRC - [2005/07/19 11:06:04 | 000,159,744 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
PRC - [2005/06/23 17:57:12 | 000,188,416 | ---- | M] (Computer Associates International, Inc.) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\isafe.exe
PRC - [2005/05/15 03:04:12 | 000,332,800 | ---- | M] (Gteko Ltd.) -- C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe
PRC - [2004/12/06 21:45:14 | 000,696,425 | ---- | M] (Dell Inc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRAY.EXE
PRC - [2004/12/06 21:45:14 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\WLTRYSVC.EXE
PRC - [2004/12/06 21:45:12 | 000,872,556 | ---- | M] (Dell Inc) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\BCMWLTRY.EXE
PRC - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 001,032,192 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe
PRC - [2004/02/13 14:12:08 | 000,016,423 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe
PRC - [2003/11/19 18:48:14 | 000,032,881 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe
PRC - [2003/10/29 03:06:00 | 000,024,576 | ---- | M] (BVRP Software) -- C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe
PRC - [2003/09/10 03:24:00 | 000,020,480 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netwaiting.exe
PRC - [2002/08/30 11:02:58 | 002,392,064 | ---- | M] (TLC Education Properties LLC) -- C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 15\MiniMavis.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/03/03 19:50:42 | 000,551,424 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\OTL.exe
MOD - [2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 001,050,624 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.2600.2180_x-ww_a84f1ff9\comctl32.dll
MOD - [2002/08/14 10:08:40 | 000,118,784 | ---- | M] (Broderbund) -- C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 15\KeyHook.dll

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - [2005/07/20 03:45:30 | 001,672,976 | ---- | M] (Zone Labs, LLC) [Auto | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe -- (vsmon)
SRV - [2005/06/23 17:57:12 | 000,188,416 | ---- | M] (Computer Associates International, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\isafe.exe -- (CAISafe)
SRV - [2004/12/06 21:45:14 | 000,065,536 | ---- | M] () [Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wltrysvc.exe -- (wltrysvc)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.dell4me.com/myway

IE - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = www.thackeryvonne@yahoo.com
IE - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/03/01 20:44:06 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost
O2 - BHO: (DriveLetterAccess) - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll (Sonic Solutions)
O3 - HKCU\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (no name) - {D7F30B62-8269-41AF-9539-B2697FA7D77E} - No CLSID value found.
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Corel Photo Downloader] C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Photo Album 6\MediaDetect.exe (Corel, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell QuickSet] C:\Program Files\Dell\QuickSet\quickset.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Dell Wireless Manager UI] C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLTRAY.exe (Dell Inc)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe (Sonic Solutions)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DVDLauncher] C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe (CyberLink Corp.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe (Intel Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\ISUSPM.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ISUSScheduler] C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe (InstallShield Software Corporation)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MimBoot] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mimboot.exe (Musicmatch, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [MMTray] C:\Program Files\MUSICMATCH\Musicmatch Jukebox\mm_tray.exe (Musicmatch, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [QuickTime Task] C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe (Apple Computer, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [RealTray] C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\RealPlay.exe (RealNetworks, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe (SigmaTel, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_03\bin\jusched.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [SynTPEnh] C:\Program Files\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe (Synaptics, Inc.)
O4 - HKLM..\Run: [Zone Labs Client] C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe (Zone Labs, LLC)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [DellSupport] C:\Program Files\Dell Support\DSAgnt.exe (Gteko Ltd.)
O4 - HKCU..\Run: [ModemOnHold] C:\Program Files\NetWaiting\netwaiting.exe ()
O4 - HKLM..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe (Malwarebytes Corporation)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Digital Line Detect.lnk = C:\Program Files\Digital Line Detect\DLG.exe (BVRP Software)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\dlbcserv.lnk = C:\Program Files\Dell Photo Printer 720\dlbcserv.exe ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Kodak EasyShare software.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe (Eastman Kodak Company)
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\KODAK Software Updater.lnk = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe ()
O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\Personal Coach.lnk = C:\Program Files\Broderbund\Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 15\MiniMavis.exe (TLC Education Properties LLC)
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoCDBurning = 0
O7 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863
O7 - HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - Reg Error: Key error. File not found
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000001 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZoneLabs\vetredir.dll (Computer Associates International, Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000002 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZoneLabs\vetredir.dll (Computer Associates International, Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000003 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZoneLabs\vetredir.dll (Computer Associates International, Inc.)
O10 - Protocol_Catalog9\Catalog_Entries\000000000009 - C:\WINDOWS\System32\ZoneLabs\vetredir.dll (Computer Associates International, Inc.)
O15 - HKLM\..Trusted Domains: musicmatch.com ([online] https in Trusted sites)
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03)
O16 - DPF: {CAFEEFAC-0014-0002-0003-ABCDEFFEDCBA} http://java.sun.com/products/plugin/autodl...indows-i586.cab (Java Plug-in 1.4.2_03)
O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)
O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp
O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1
O32 - AutoRun File - [2004/08/10 14:04:08 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]
O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found
O35 - comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
O35 - exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

NetSvcs: 6to4 - File not found
NetSvcs: Ias - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ias [2004/08/10 13:52:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]
NetSvcs: Iprip - File not found
NetSvcs: Irmon - File not found
NetSvcs: NWCWorkstation - File not found
NetSvcs: Nwsapagent - File not found
NetSvcs: Wmi - C:\WINDOWS\system32\wmi.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
NetSvcs: WmdmPmSp - File not found

SafeBootMin: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootMin: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootMin: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootMin: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootMin: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootMin: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootMin: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootMin: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootMin: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootMin: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootMin: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

SafeBootNet: Base - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Boot file system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: File system - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NDIS Wrapper - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetBIOSGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetDDEGroup - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Network - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: NetworkProvider - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PCI Configuration - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP Filter - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: PNP_TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: Primary disk - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: SCSI Class - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: sermouse.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: Streams Drivers - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: System Bus Extender - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: TDI - Driver Group
SafeBootNet: vga.sys - Driver
SafeBootNet: {36FC9E60-C465-11CF-8056-444553540000} - Universal Serial Bus controllers
SafeBootNet: {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - CD-ROM Drive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - DiskDrive
SafeBootNet: {4D36E969-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Standard floppy disk controller
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96A-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Hdc
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Keyboard
SafeBootNet: {4D36E96F-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Mouse
SafeBootNet: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Net
SafeBootNet: {4D36E973-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetClient
SafeBootNet: {4D36E974-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetService
SafeBootNet: {4D36E975-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - NetTrans
SafeBootNet: {4D36E977-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - PCMCIA Adapters
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97B-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - SCSIAdapter
SafeBootNet: {4D36E97D-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - System
SafeBootNet: {4D36E980-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} - Floppy disk drive
SafeBootNet: {71A27CDD-812A-11D0-BEC7-08002BE2092F} - Volume
SafeBootNet: {745A17A0-74D3-11D0-B6FE-00A0C90F57DA} - Human Interface Devices

CREATERESTOREPOINT
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point (16610416650092544)

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 14 Days ==========

[2010/03/03 20:25:09 | 000,551,424 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/03/03 20:08:46 | 000,038,224 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbamswissarmy.sys
[2010/03/03 20:08:44 | 000,019,160 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\mbam.sys
[2010/03/03 20:05:24 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER
[2010/03/01 20:47:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\temp
[2010/03/01 20:33:56 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe
[2010/03/01 20:33:55 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe
[2010/03/01 20:33:55 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe
[2010/03/01 20:33:55 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe
[2010/03/01 20:33:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT
[2010/02/28 23:20:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox
[2010/02/25 20:56:08 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\LogFiles
[2010/02/22 23:01:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\gmer
[2010/02/22 21:19:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2010/02/22 21:18:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
[2010/02/22 21:18:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Malwarebytes
[2010/02/22 21:18:14 | 005,115,824 | ---- | C] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\zztoy.exe
[2004/08/10 14:08:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2004/08/10 14:08:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft
[2004/08/10 13:57:26 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Microsoft
[2004/08/10 13:57:26 | 000,000,000 | --SD | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\Microsoft
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 14 Days ==========

[2010/03/03 20:08:50 | 000,000,696 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/03/03 19:50:42 | 000,551,424 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\OTL.exe
[2010/03/03 19:50:20 | 005,115,824 | ---- | M] (Malwarebytes Corporation ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\zztoy.exe
[2010/03/01 20:49:52 | 000,037,640 | ---- | M] () -- C:\logfile
[2010/03/01 20:44:30 | 000,000,227 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini
[2010/03/01 20:44:28 | 000,000,434 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts.ics
[2010/03/01 20:44:27 | 000,054,156 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\QTFont.qfn
[2010/03/01 20:44:06 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
[2010/03/01 20:44:00 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT
[2010/03/01 20:43:57 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat
[2010/03/01 20:43:55 | 527,892,480 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\hiberfil.sys
[2010/03/01 20:43:16 | 002,854,912 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\NTUSER.DAT
[2010/03/01 20:42:52 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\ntuser.ini
[2010/02/28 23:18:23 | 000,002,672 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2010/02/28 23:18:22 | 000,000,056 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\6857A3EBD0.sys
[2010/02/28 22:06:12 | 003,874,477 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\schrauber.exe
[2010/02/28 01:35:59 | 007,878,090 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db
[2010/02/25 21:15:30 | 000,293,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\jre8mk45.exe
[2010/02/22 22:55:20 | 000,284,915 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\gmer.zip
[2010/02/22 22:50:37 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\defogger_reenable
[2010/02/22 22:49:54 | 000,050,477 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/02/22 21:48:13 | 000,000,573 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\win.ini
[2010/02/22 21:47:51 | 000,000,002 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2010/02/21 22:17:40 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl
[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/03/03 20:08:50 | 000,000,696 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.lnk
[2010/03/01 20:33:56 | 000,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe
[2010/03/01 20:33:55 | 000,261,632 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe
[2010/03/01 20:33:55 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe
[2010/03/01 20:33:55 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe
[2010/03/01 20:33:55 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe
[2010/02/28 23:19:13 | 003,874,477 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\schrauber.exe
[2010/02/25 21:20:18 | 000,293,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\jre8mk45.exe
[2010/02/22 22:57:11 | 000,284,915 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\gmer.zip
[2010/02/22 22:50:37 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\defogger_reenable
[2010/02/22 22:50:02 | 000,050,477 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop\Defogger.exe
[2010/02/22 21:47:51 | 000,000,002 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\msoffice.ini
[2006/04/25 21:10:05 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.INI
[2006/03/15 17:13:54 | 000,061,678 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Application Data\PFP120JPR.{PB
[2006/03/15 17:13:54 | 000,012,358 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Application Data\PFP120JCM.{PB
[2005/12/25 20:23:15 | 000,000,171 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\dellstat.ini
[2005/12/24 12:09:57 | 000,000,056 | RHS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\6857A3EBD0.sys
[2005/12/24 12:09:56 | 000,002,672 | -HS- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KGyGaAvL.sys
[2005/12/23 21:28:10 | 000,000,034 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\AuthMgr.INI
[2005/12/22 20:55:18 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI
[2005/12/22 20:40:44 | 000,021,605 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vet-filt.sys
[2005/12/22 20:40:44 | 000,015,668 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vet-rec.sys
[2005/12/22 20:40:44 | 000,012,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\vetntmsg.dll
[2005/12/11 01:38:09 | 000,000,061 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\smscfg.ini
[2005/12/11 01:28:58 | 000,000,138 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\wininit.ini
[2005/12/11 01:23:29 | 000,000,004 | -H-- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\QSLLPSVCShare
[2005/12/11 01:02:18 | 000,040,960 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlbcvs.dll
[2005/12/11 01:02:18 | 000,000,373 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlbccoin.ini
[2005/12/11 01:02:18 | 000,000,200 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\dlbcplc.ini
[2005/12/11 01:01:30 | 000,000,391 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OEMINFO.INI
[2005/04/09 17:49:48 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\px.ini
[2004/08/10 14:12:05 | 000,000,780 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\orun32.ini
[2004/08/10 14:01:18 | 000,001,793 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\fxsperf.ini
[2004/08/10 13:51:21 | 000,027,440 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\secdrv.sys
[2004/08/10 13:51:09 | 000,081,920 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ieencode.dll
[2003/01/07 16:05:08 | 000,002,695 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\OUTLPERF.INI
[2002/03/13 17:46:46 | 000,053,248 | R--- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\zlib.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2008/09/16 15:12:24 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Broderbund
[2008/09/16 14:28:46 | 000,000,000 | -H-D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Application Data\Broderbund
[2006/05/05 15:04:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Application Data\Leadertech

========== Purity Check ==========

========== Custom Scans ==========

< %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe >

< MD5 for: AGP440.SYS >
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:AGP440.sys
[2004/08/04 00:07:42 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\i386\AGP440.SYS
[2004/08/04 00:07:42 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\AGP440.SYS
[2004/08/04 00:07:42 | 000,042,368 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=2C428FA0C3E3A01ED93C9B2A27D8D4BB -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\AGP440.SYS

< MD5 for: ATAPI.SYS >
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 018,738,937 | ---- | M] () .cab file -- C:\WINDOWS\Driver Cache\i386\sp2.cab:atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 23:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\i386\atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 23:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 23:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllcache\atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 23:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\atapi.sys
[2004/08/03 23:59:44 | 000,095,360 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=CDFE4411A69C224BD1D11B2DA92DAC51 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ReinstallBackups\0010\DriverFiles\i386\atapi.sys

< MD5 for: EVENTLOG.DLL >
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\i386\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\eventlog.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,055,808 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=82B24CB70E5944E6E34662205A2A5B78 -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\eventlog.dll

< MD5 for: NETLOGON.DLL >
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\i386\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\netlogon.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,407,040 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=96353FCECBA774BB8DA74A1C6507015A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\netlogon.dll

< MD5 for: SCECLI.DLL >
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\i386\scecli.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT\cache\scecli.dll
[2004/08/04 06:00:00 | 000,180,224 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) MD5=0F78E27F563F2AAF74B91A49E2ABF19A -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\scecli.dll

< %systemroot%\*. /mp /s >
< End of report >

Contents of Extras.txt

OTL Extras logfile created on: 3/3/2010 8:26:12 PM - Run 1
OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.1.32.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\Yvonne\Desktop
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation
Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.2180)
Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

503.00 Mb Total Physical Memory | 223.00 Mb Available Physical Memory | 44.00% Memory free
1.00 Gb Paging File | 1.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 77.00% Paging File free
Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 756 1512 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files
Drive C: | 52.83 Gb Total Space | 46.08 Gb Free Space | 87.22% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS
D: Drive not present or media not loaded
Drive E: | 244.99 Mb Total Space | 58.90 Mb Free Space | 24.04% Space Free | Partition Type: FAT
F: Drive not present or media not loaded
G: Drive not present or media not loaded
H: Drive not present or media not loaded
I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: GOODFRIEND
Current User Name: Yvonne
Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal
Scan Mode: Current user
Company Name Whitelist: On
Skip Microsoft Files: On
File Age = 14 Days
Output = Standard
Quick Scan

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]
batfile [open] -- "%1" %*
cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*
comfile [open] -- "%1" %*
exefile [open] -- "%1" %*
htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)
piffile [open] -- "%1" %*
regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.
scrfile [config] -- "%1"
scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)
scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S
txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.
Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1
Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)
Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]
"FirstRunDisabled" = 1
"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0
"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0
"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0
"AntiVirusOverride" = 0
"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]
"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:*:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]
"EnableFirewall" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]
"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007
"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Disabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008
"139:TCP" = 139:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22004
"445:TCP" = 445:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22005
"137:UDP" = 137:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22001
"138:UDP" = 138:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22002

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLDial.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe" = C:\Program Files\Common Files\AOL\ACS\AOLacsd.exe:*:Enabled:AOL -- File not found
"C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe" = C:\Program Files\America Online 9.0\waol.exe:*:Enabled:America Online 9.0 -- File not found

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe" = C:\Program Files\Kodak\Kodak EasyShare software\bin\EasyShare.exe:*:Enabled:EasyShare -- (Eastman Kodak Company)
"C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe" = C:\Program Files\Kodak\KODAK Software Updater\7288971\Program\Kodak Software Updater.exe:*:Disabled:Kodak Software Updater -- ()
"C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE" = C:\WINDOWS\system32\LEXPPS.EXE:*:Disabled:LEXPPS.EXE -- (Lexmark International, Inc.)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
"{0008546E-DF6E-4CC1-AFD0-2CB8E16C95A2}" = Notifier
"{03EDED24-8375-407D-A721-4643D9768BE1}" = kgchlwn
"{073F22CE-9A5B-4A40-A604-C7270AC6BF34}" = ESSSONIC
"{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}" = Sonic RecordNow Data
"{0EB5D9B7-8E6C-4A9E-B74F-16B7EE89A67B}" = Microsoft Plus! Photo Story 2 LE
"{11F3F858-4131-4FFA-A560-3FE282933B6E}" = kgchday
"{1206EF92-2E83-4859-ACCB-2048C3CB7DA6}" = Sonic DLA
"{14D4ED84-6A9A-45A0-96F6-1753768C3CB5}" = ESSPCD
"{1F528948-0E80-4C96-B455-DE4167CB1DF7}" = Internal Network Card Power Management
"{26E1BFB0-E87E-4696-9F89-B467F01F81E5}" = Broadcom Management Programs
"{2D03B6F8-DF36-4980-B7B6-5B93D5BA3A8F}" = essvatgt
"{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}" = Sonic Update Manager
"{33BB4982-DC52-4886-A03B-F4C5C80BEE89}" = Windows Media Player 10
"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP
"{35BDEFF1-A610-4956-A00D-15453C116395}" = Internet Explorer Default Page
"{3F92ABBB-6BBF-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = NetWaiting
"{4537EA4B-F603-4181-89FB-2953FC695AB1}" = netbrdg
"{4B9F45E8-E3CE-40B4-9463-80A9B3481DEF}" = Banctec Service Agreement
"{548EEA8E-8299-497F-8057-811D2D7097DC}" = Dell Support 3.1
"{5905F42D-3F5F-4916-ADA6-94A3646AEE76}" = Dell Driver Reset Tool
"{605A4E39-613C-4A12-B56F-DEFBE6757237}" = SHASTA
"{608D2A3C-6889-4C11-9B54-A42F45ACBFDB}" = fflink
"{62BD0AE0-4EB1-4BBB-8F43-B6400C8FEB2C}" = AOLIcon
"{643EAE81-920C-4931-9F0B-4B343B225CA6}" = ESSBrwr
"{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}" = Sonic Express Labeler
"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD 5.5
"{693C08A7-9E76-43FF-B11E-9A58175474C4}" = kgckids
"{6D5FCA42-1486-4E32-AFE8-1B7E2AA59D33}" = Digital Content Portal
"{6E45BA47-383C-4C1E-8ED0-0D4845C293D7}" = Microsoft Plus! Digital Media Edition Installer
"{7148F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0142030}" = Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2_03
"{74F7662C-B1DB-489E-A8AC-07A06B24978B}" = Dell System Restore
"{7F142D56-3326-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Modem Helper
"{85D3CC30-8859-481A-9654-FD9B74310BEF}" = Musicmatch® Jukebox
"{8943CE61-53BD-475E-90E1-A580869E98A2}" = staticcr
"{8A502E38-29C9-49FA-BCFA-D727CA062589}" = ESSTOOLS
"{8A708DD8-A5E6-11D4-A706-000629E95E20}" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver for Mobile
"{8A8664E1-84C8-4936-891C-BC1F07797549}" = kgcvday
"{8A9B8148-DDD7-448F-BD6C-358386D32354}" = Corel Photo Album 6
"{8E92D746-CD9F-4B90-9668-42B74C14F765}" = ESSini
"{91120409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003
"{91517631-A9F3-4B7C-B482-43E0068FD55A}" = ESSgui
"{999D43F4-9709-4887-9B1A-83EBB15A8370}" = VPRINTOL
"{9BD54685-1496-46A5-AB62-357CD140ED8B}" = kgcinvt
"{9D8FEE90-0377-49A9-AEFB-525BDE549BA4}" = ESScore
"{A1588373-1D86-4D44-86C9-78ABD190F9CC}" = kgcmove
"{A1F2EF0E-1EE5-4F0B-8A31-EE875EBD3F01}" = Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 15
"{A683A2C0-821C-486F-858C-FA634DB5E864}" = EducateU
"{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}" = Sonic RecordNow Audio
"{AE1FA02D-E6A4-4EA0-8E58-6483CAC016DD}" = ESSCDBK
"{AF19F291-F22F-4798-9662-525305AE9E48}" = WordPerfect Office 12
"{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}" = Sonic Copy Module
"{B162D0A6-9A1D-4B7C-91A5-88FB48113C45}" = OfotoXMI
"{B36649A3-D0DD-4706-B042-F5B384529C7A}" = Scrabble Complete
"{B4B44FE7-41FF-4DAD-8C0A-E406DDA72992}" = CCScore
"{B5FDA445-CAC4-4BA6-A8FB-A7212BD439DE}" = Microsoft XML Parser
"{B997C2A0-4383-41BF-B76E-9B8B7ECFB267}" = KSU
"{C5074CC4-0E26-4716-A307-960272A90040}" = QuickSet
"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"{D32470A1-B10C-4059-BA53-CF0486F68EBC}" = Kodak EasyShare software
"{DA37E4FD-42AC-42F0-A3C1-7A8AAACF9853}" = The Bible Collection Installer
"{DB02F716-6275-42E9-B8D2-83BA2BF5100B}" = SFR
"{E18B549C-5D15-45DA-8D8F-8FD2BD946344}" = kgcbaby
"{E646DCF0-5A68-11D5-B229-002078017FBF}" = Digital Line Detect
"{E79987F0-0E34-42CC-B8FF-6C860AEEB26A}" = tooltips
"{E93E5EF6-D361-481E-849D-F16EF5C78EBC}" = Musicmatch for Windows Media Player
"{F07B861C-72B9-40A4-8B1A-AAED4C06A7E8}" = QuickTime
"{F22C222C-3CE2-4A4B-A83F-AF4681371ABE}" = kgcbase
"{F4A2E7CC-60CA-4AFA-B67F-AD5E58173C3F}" = SKINXSDK
"{F9593CFB-D836-49BC-BFF1-0E669A411D9F}" = WIRELESS
"{FCDB1C92-03C6-4C76-8625-371224256091}" = ESSPDock
"{FDF9943A-3D5C-46B3-9679-586BD237DDEE}" = SKIN0001
"6B6A7665-DB48-4762-AB5D-BEEB9E1CD7FA" = SCRABBLE
"Broadcom 802.11b Network Adapter" = Dell Wireless WLAN Card
"CNXT_MODEM_HDAUDIO_VEN_14F1&DEV_2BFA&SUBSYS_14F100C3" = Conexant HDA D110 MDC V.92 Modem
"Dell Digital Jukebox Driver" = Dell Digital Jukebox Driver
"Dell Game Console" = Dell Game Console
"Dell Photo Printer 720" = Dell Photo Printer 720
"Dell Photo Printer 720 Logger" = Dell Photo Printer 720 Logger
"Deluxe Bible Collection" = Deluxe Bible Collection
"InstallShield_{DA37E4FD-42AC-42F0-A3C1-7A8AAACF9853}" = The Bible Collection Installer
"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
"RealPlayer 6.0" = RealPlayer Basic
"StreetPlugin" = Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
"SynTPDeinstKey" = Synaptics Pointing Device Driver
"WildTangent CDA" = WildTangent Web Driver
"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format Runtime
"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 10
"ZoneAlarm Anti-virus" = ZoneAlarm Anti-virus

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]
Error - 2/28/2010 11:01:47 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011
Description = TrueVector engine: [SAPI] 221 src=C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
trg=C:\WINDOWS\system32\vsdata.dll

Error - 3/1/2010 12:21:35 AM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011
Description = TrueVector engine: [SAPI] 221 src=C:\Program Files\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\zlclient.exe
trg=C:\WINDOWS\system32\VSINIT.dll

Error - 3/1/2010 12:21:37 AM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011

Error - 3/1/2010 12:32:53 AM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011

Error - 3/1/2010 12:32:54 AM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011

Error - 3/1/2010 12:33:20 AM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011
Description = TrueVector engine: [SAPI] 221 src=C:\DOCUME~1\Yvonne\LOCALS~1\Temp\GLB12.tmp
trg=C:\DOCUME~1\Yvonne\LOCALS~1\Temp\VSINIT.dll

Error - 3/1/2010 12:33:23 AM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011
Description = TrueVector engine: [SAPI] 221 src=C:\DOCUME~1\Yvonne\LOCALS~1\Temp\GLB12.tmp

Error - 3/1/2010 9:44:16 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011
Description = TrueVector engine: [SAPI] 221 src=C:\WINDOWS\system32\ZoneLabs\vsmon.exe

Error - 3/1/2010 9:44:16 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011

Error - 3/1/2010 9:44:29 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = TrueVector Service | ID = 5011

[ System Events ]
Error - 2/25/2010 10:01:02 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009
Description = Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the TrueVector Internet Monitor
service to connect.

Error - 2/25/2010 10:01:02 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The TrueVector Internet Monitor service failed to start due to the
following error: %%1053

Error - 2/26/2010 8:20:30 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = ipnathlp | ID = 30005
Description = The DHCP allocator has detected a DHCP server with IP address 192.168.1.1
on
the same network as the interface with IP address 192.168.0.1. The allocator has
disabled itself on the interface in order to avoid confusing DHCP clients.

Error - 2/28/2010 12:47:32 AM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Windows Update Agent | ID = 16
Description = Unable to Connect: Windows is unable to connect to the automatic updates
service and therefore cannot download and install updates according to the set
schedule. Windows will continue to try to establish a connection.

Error - 2/28/2010 11:01:20 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009
Description = Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for the TrueVector Internet Monitor
service to connect.

Error - 2/28/2010 11:01:20 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000
Description = The TrueVector Internet Monitor service failed to start due to the

Error - 3/1/2010 9:37:59 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7034
Description = The Dell Wireless WLAN Tray Service service terminated unexpectedly.
It has done this 1 time(s).

Error - 3/1/2010 9:44:02 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Print | ID = 19
Description = Sharing printer failed + 1722, Printer Microsoft Office Document Image
Writer share name Printer.

Error - 3/1/2010 9:44:20 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7009
service to connect.

Error - 3/1/2010 9:44:20 PM | Computer Name = GOODFRIEND | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

< End of report >

Thanks again,

Yvonne the appreciative

#10 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2010 - 12:30 AM

We need this system online, so why are you not able to connect to the internet? Any error message?
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#11 YvonneT

YvonneT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:01 PM

Hi Tom,

Ok, I've been a bad girl. Usually, I don't breathe on here with out being told to do so. But I'd been thinking about the problem with the sick pc. There had been no error msgs other than those I posted previously that appear:

(1) when the computer boots up;
(2) when I try to run ZoneLabs Security
(3) when I try to uninstall ZoneLabs Security

So you won't have to look back, these are the two messages:
Validation failed for C:\WINDOWS\sysstem32\vsinit.dd. You probably are missing a necessary root certificate.
Validation failed for C:\WINDOWS\sysstem32\vsdata.dll. You probably are missing a necessary root certificate.

Also when I try to update MalwareBytes, I still get the following message:

An error occurred. Please report the following error code to the malwarebytes' Anti-Malware support team.

Error code: 732 (12007,0)

The network connections window shows the computer is wirelessly connected. But IE wouldn't access any websites and none of your tools could access any site. So, I wondered about a wired connection. This is where I do a bad thing... I disconnected my wireless router (to lessen any interferences), connected my cable modem directly to the laptop and tried to get online. At first no, connection. sad.gif

My ISP (Time Warner) has good tech support. I called Time Warner to see if they could get me online. We got the wired connection established. Then, we poked around in IE's Internet Options, ultimately restoring all defaults. IE still would not go to a web address. Pinging showed the computer connecting to the Internet. I booted in Safe mode and tried IE again. Eureka! It moved from site to site.

Now I've downloaded FireFox setup file to my computer and transferred it via flash drive to the sick pc. Once installed, it connected to several sites!! I contacted ZoneLabs customer service about removing Zone Alarm. But they referred me to tech support and said I'd need to wait until business hours (apparently not much support on weekends).

I was beginning to think it's an IE problem, but I just tried to update Malwarebytes again, but it still will not update. And now when I open FireFox back up, it is acting like IE. Will not access any sites. sad.gif

So I THINK I have access in SAFE mode, but won't know for sure if it will still work until I try it.

Assuming I can gain access in safe mode, should I try malwarebytes in Safe mode?

I promise not to try anything else without your permission.

Yvonne the guilty

#12 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2010 - 03:27 AM

Ok, first, please have a look here

http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?s...mp;#entry162097
http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=10138

for the problem with Malwarebytes. Please disable ZoneAlarm and try again to access an internet site.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 YvonneT

YvonneT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 07 March 2010 - 07:29 PM

Hi,

I looked at the connections for IE as per the Mbam link. The Automatically detect settings was not checked. I also checked for a NetZero problem, but NetZero is not on this computer. (I looked in Add Remove programs just to be certain.)

I don't know how to disable ZoneAlarm. There is no icon in the system tray to open the program with, no icon on the desktop and when I try to open it from the Start/All Programs menu, I get those same two error messages.

Neither IE nor Firefox are accessing internet sites.

I am simply lost.

Yvonne the clueless

#14 schrauber

schrauber

Mr.Mechanic

• Malware Response Team
  • 24,794 posts
  •  

Posted 08 March 2010 - 01:32 PM

Hi,

http://download.zonealarm.com/bin/free/sup.../cpes_clean.exe
http://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/s-2846...amp;action=view

Please have a look at the links above for using the Zone Alarm removal tool.
regards,
schrauber

Posted Image
Posted Image

#15 YvonneT

YvonneT
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:37 AM

Hi Tom,

I'm back. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back. It's been a busy week.

The Zone Alarm link said to download and install the latest security product before removing the files. There were two to choose from, but neither had the same name as the one on the sick PC. If you remember, the ZA on this the sick PC had been expired 2-3 years. So I tried both but I received the same errors when I tried to install that I got on trying to remove the program.

Then I had another idea. I teach Computer Skills at a local Senior Center. The computers in the Center are also Senior machines (5 years old). We desparately need to replace a couple of them because of failing CMOS batteries. The date and time has to be reset on the internal clocks each time we turn them on. Until we reset the clocks, opening Internet Explorer gives an invalid root certificate for nearly every web site we visit.

The errors I get from Zone Alarm refer to missing root certificates (see my first post). So I reset the clock on the sick PC to 2006. Then tried to remove the Zone Alarm via Add/Remove Programs. Eureka! It left as easy as you please!!! :D THen I reset the clock to 2010. I tried to connect to a couple of different websites with no problems. So I began updating.

So this is what I've managed to accomplish over the last two days:
(1) Removed outdated Zone Alarm. (FINALLY :D )
(2) Run Windows Update to install all updates including SP 3, IE 8 and Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool for March .
(3) Downloaded and installed AVG Free 9.0.
(4) Scanned with AVG Free. No infections found.
(5) Updated MalwareBytes.
(6) Run Quick Scan with mbam. No infections found.

Everything SEEMS to be good, but I'd like to be sure. What do I need to run and/or post so you can once again peek at what's going on in this PC and let me know if there are any bugaboos hiding or if the PC is clean?

Also, (when and if it's clean), I need to remove the things you have had me put there while you've been trying so valiantly to help me. (Thanks for ALL your efforts!!) Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Again, thanks for all you've done and for all your suggestions for getting this computer back online. smile.gif

Yvonne the Grateful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users