Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Am I infected?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 boxcars

boxcars

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:56 PM

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:28 PM

:thumbsup: Hi,
I am really, really new to much of this. Please excuse me If I am not suppose to post here. I recently aquired a program called Advanced SystemCare and it really helped me clean out a mess of junk and my machine is running better than ever. Just yesterday, I ran the program and it came up with a report when scanning the Security Analyzer and suggested I post it to "any hijackthis site for examination. I ran the program again and again it came up with a report.

If I could get someone to read the results, or if I can get some help as to what I should do to protect my computer, please instruct me. A friend of mine suggested you guys.., so here I am. Thanks much

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 72,740 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:26 AM

Hello and welcome.

You will need to Download and Run DDS which will create a Pseudo HJT Report as part of its log..
If for some reason you cannot perform a step, move on to the next.
Please follow this guide. go and do steps 6 thru 8 ,, Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help . Then go here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ,click New Topic,give it a relevant Title and post that complete log.

Let me know if it went OK.
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 boxcars

boxcars
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 4 posts
  •  

Posted 23 February 2010 - 10:49 AM

Hello and welcome.

You will need to Download and Run DDS which will create a Pseudo HJT Report as part of its log..
If for some reason you cannot perform a step, move on to the next.
Please follow this guide. go and do steps 6 thru 8 ,, Preparation Guide For Use Before Using Malware Removal Tools and Requesting Help . Then go here Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs ,click New Topic,give it a relevant Title and post that complete log.

Let me know if it went OK.

Thanks so much for the warm hello and for your help. I WILL let you know how things go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users