Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I believe my computer is infected

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zide99

zide99

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:05 AM

Posted 22 February 2010 - 07:34 PM

Hello

My computer keeps on trying to tell me that there is a Windows Security Alert, then there is something called Antivirus Soft that keeps popping up and telling me I have to buy something that I am pretty sure that I do not need. I have looked around the forum and the things I have read I am not able to do because I am not able to use any executables. I have looked around online and what I have something called FakeAlert-F and that seems like all the things that are going on with my computer, but I am not sure what to do since I can not use any of my programs that I have on my computer. Any type of help that anybody could give would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Derek

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Sashacat

Sashacat

• Members
  • 372 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:05 AM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

Hello :thumbsup:

Remove Antivirus Soft (Uninstall Guide)
Posted by Grinler on January 30, 2010

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-remo...-antivirus-soft

Please follow the steps in the removal guide above and report back with the results of the Malwarebytes' scan.
Copy/paste the entire contents of the scan log into your next post.
If we don't change the direction we are going,
We are likely to end up where we are headed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users