Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Mothers Love

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 violentmoon

violentmoon

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

Dedicated to the all Moms in this world...and all those missed her love in their life...like me...

When the world was new to you she was there near to you holding you so tight to her body...
and when, you were hurt or sad... she was there to listen to your thoughts and worries....
And when you asked, to give advice she was there to tell you every thing you expected....
and when u wanna cry...she offered her shoulder always...and removed all your worries with a gentle touch on your forehead....
She was there with you at night to help you say your prayers
and to reach to God...through her
She was there to tell you ..dont worry..... When you had a night mare and when things are getting wrong ways....
she was there at the beginning and she will be there your whole life through ....
She will be there in your mind and heart..... like a mother is supposed to do.

i missed my mothers love in my life a lot....and i value it now in my life..more than anything .....

i wish i had my childhood days again ...to feel that heavenly touch again from my mom....

A mother is so precious...most valuable thing in this world....i love you mom.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Budapest

Budapest

Bleepin' Cynic

• 23,579 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:34 AM

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:47 AM

Hello and :thumbsup: to Bleeping Computer.

Be sure to check out the New User Orientation and the excellent Tutorials.
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it.

—George Bernard Shaw

#3 violentmoon

violentmoon
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:34 AM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 02:16 AM

Thank you my friend....

#4 new_girl

new_girl

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:34 PM

Posted 23 February 2010 - 03:46 AM

hey..it was a very nice touch from you..there are no words can describe that feeling really
and we both know what that does it means.. i am really proud and happy for your reaction to my topic it was so nice touch from you..i just saw it now..i didnt see it before and i am so proud of you
thank you for everything really...you are right..my mum is always beside me..specially in night mares..and i am sure that you know what i mean? right SM..?
i want to say more than this but you know ..i cant..but dont worry i will say it later.. :thumbsup:
hey one more thing..this topic should be post in onther forum not in this one..but i guess it was my fault..because i should have been telling you before
have a nice day

Edited by new_girl, 23 February 2010 - 03:52 AM.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users