Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Unknown problem

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chatterboxmegan

chatterboxmegan

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:08 PM

Posted 21 February 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hey,

Having installed 2 free mov to mp4 converter my laptop seems to be acting a little strange. The programs I installed and have since removed are called DVDVideoSoft and Cool MOV To MP4 Converter (theyre still in my recycle bin). Windows explorer keeps crashing, once or twice it has told me it has been shut down due to a DEP issue. Im not quite sure what this is but accordingly its to do with security problems. AVG 9.0 hasnt shown up any malware or anything like that. My laptop just generally seems to be lagging. Ive noticed little things like when I type theres sometimes a delay before it shows on screen and this has never happened before. It just seems a little strange all this has started happening since I installed those programs and has continued once I have removed them. I run Windows Vista. Any advice you could give me would be very much appreciated. Just ask if you need any further details.

Many thanks,
Megan

Edited by chatterboxmegan, 21 February 2010 - 03:50 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users