Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Changing Power Supply

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ashworth

ashworth

• Members
  • 15 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 AM

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:11 PM

I have to replace my old PSU. My concern is my MB is a ASUS A7M266 with an AMD Athlon 1.0 cpu. My case is a mid-tower IN-WIN. Will their be a problem with it and the MB?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 legoman786

legoman786

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:46 AM

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:16 PM

if its an ATX MB and case, then youre fine. if its one of the older AT cases then you have to find an AT specific PSU. so on so forth, hoped i helped.

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
- Rick Cook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users