Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

STALKER keeps crashing

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 UkrainianChuckNorris

UkrainianChuckNorris

• Members
  • 28 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:35 AM

I Have STALKER, and crashes all the time.
Below I explain what I have done to troubleshoot it, and what I'm running it on. Please help me.
Running W7 Ultimate.
64 Bit
4 gigs of RAM
AMD Athlon™ II X4 620 Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
DirectX 11
2 x ATI Radeon HD 4670 Video Cards

It kept crashing in the begging of the game, so I googled it, and most people solved the problem by running the game with the app. LaaTiDo. and yes it helped. But now I am having the crashes again. I don't want to lose my game. Please help me. I have patched to the latest version, the game I mean. My video cards have the latest patches too.

Here is one of the error messages I get.

Faulting application name: XR_3DA.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x472217f9
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x3f800000
Faulting process id: 0x103c
Faulting application start time: 0x01cab28dcc2a6c81
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\THQ\S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Shadow of Chernobyl\bin\XR_3DA.exe
Faulting module path: unknown
Report Id: 2715be33-1e82-11df-8a46-90e6bacdff1d

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users