Hello let's try to get something off here.
First run RKill.... Then run MBAM and post the scan log.
The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs
tab in MBAM.
Copy and paste the contents of that report in your next reply. Be sure to post the complete log to include the top portion which shows MBAM's database version and your operating system.
Please download Rkill
by Grinler and save it to your desktop.Link 2Link 3Link 4
You will need to run the application again if rebooting the computer occurs along the way as the malware programs will start again.Now SAS pleaseDownload and scan with SUPERAntiSpyware
- Double-click on the Rkill desktop icon to run the tool.
- If using Vista, right-click on it and Run As Administrator.
- A black DOS box will briefly flash and then disappear. This is normal and indicates the tool ran successfully.
- If not, delete the file, then download and use the one provided in Link 2.
- If it does not work, repeat the process and attempt to use one of the remaining links until the tool runs.
- If the tool does not run from any of the links provided, please let me know.
Free for Home Users
- Double-click SUPERAntiSpyware.exe and use the default settings for installation.
- An icon will be created on your desktop. Double-click that icon to launch the program.
- If asked to update the program definitions, click "Yes". If not, update the definitions before scanning by selecting "Check for Updates". (If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here. Double-click on the hyperlink for Download Installer and save SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to your desktop. Then double-click on SASDEFINITIONS.EXE to install the definitions.)
- In the Main Menu, click the Preferences... button.
- Click the Scanning Control tab.
- Under Scanner Options make sure the following are checked (leave all others unchecked):
- Close browsers before scanning.
- Scan for tracking cookies.
- Terminate memory threats before quarantining.
- Click the "Close" button to leave the control center screen.
- Back on the main screen, under "Scan for Harmful Software" click Scan your computer.
- On the left, make sure you check C:\Fixed Drive.
- On the right, under "Complete Scan", choose Perform Complete Scan.
- Click "Next" to start the scan. Please be patient while it scans your computer.
- After the scan is complete, a Scan Summary box will appear with potentially harmful items that were detected. Click "OK".
- Make sure everything has a checkmark next to it and click "Next".
- A notification will appear that "Quarantine and Removal is Complete". Click "OK" and then click the "Finish" button to return to the main menu.
- If asked if you want to reboot, click "Yes".
- To retrieve the removal information after reboot, launch SUPERAntispyware again.
- Click Preferences, then click the Statistics/Logs tab.
- Under Scanner Logs, double-click SUPERAntiSpyware Scan Log.
- If there are several logs, click the current dated log and press View log. A text file will open in your default text editor.
- Please copy and paste the Scan Log results in your next reply.
- Click Close to exit the program.
If you have a problem downloading, installing or getting SAS to run, try downloading and using the SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner
instead. Save the randomly named file (i.e. SAS_1710895.COM) to a usb drive or CD and transfer to the infected computer. Then double-click on it to launch and scan. The file is randomly named to help keep malware from blocking the scanner.