Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

- nVidia 9500GT - Compatible drivers -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jpsamuel06

jpsamuel06

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:45 AM

Posted 19 February 2010 - 07:04 PM

I just purchased a nVidia GeForce 9500GT. I have tried the drivers from the disc that came with it, and straight off the website with the same result, this error message; "The NVIDIA setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit."

I even just reformatted my computer with the same result as well. Please help.. I'm tempted to just buy another graphics card! This bleeping computer!

Gateway GT5014
Window XP Media Center Edition 2002
3 Gig of Ram
Pentium D 2.8GHz

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JUICYboy

JUICYboy

• Members
  • 537 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:45 AM

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:40 PM

Did you check your PCI-E bus to make sure it works?

And if you did, do you know the card is good it might be defective?

Have you tried to install it on another Comp. just to make sure?

You can also check your BIOS settings to turn on the PCI-E bus so that it bypasses on board graphics.

Let me know how it goes..>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users