Please download TFC by Old Timer and save it to your desktop.http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/TFC.exe
Save any unsaved work. TFC will close ALL open programs including your browser!
Double-click on TFC.exe to run it. If you are using Vista, right-click on the file and choose Run As Administrator.
Click the Start button to begin the cleaning process and let it run uninterrupted to completion.
Important! If TFC prompts you to reboot, please do so immediately.
Once this is done, i would like you to run super anti spywarehttp://portable.superantispyware.com/sassaferun.php
When asked to run or save, choose run
once the program launches click the button "click here to start"
check for updates and allow it to update to the latest definitions
click "scan your computer"
select any physical drives, hard drives
make sure perform a complete scan is selected and run the scan
if any results are found, have super anti spyware correct them
Finnally I'd like you to try and scan with an online anti virusI'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan
- Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
- Click the button.
- For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)
- Click on to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
- Double click on the icon on your desktop.
- Click the button.
- Accept any security warnings from your browser.
- Push the Start button.
- ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
- When the scan completes, push
- Push , and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
- Push the button.
Edited by Arctic, 19 February 2010 - 11:33 PM.
I can only help.. If i know what the problem is.
we never have time to do things right, but we always have time to do them again