Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

recommend....

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kitkin15

kitkin15

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:43 AM

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:24 PM

hey, sorry if i spelt the title wrong, i dont have my spell checker on right now (not my computer)
i want to know if i can ask that one mod gets promoted. he has helped me many times, and he has always gone above and beyond with helping me. no one person has done the same, i know its not much but i want to see if he can become admin. he is almost always on and helping someone.

thanks for any replys (the mod's name will not be mentioned right now)
Fix everything, if nothing is left to fix than break something.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Pandy

Pandy

Bleepin'

• Members
  • 9,559 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 17 February 2010 - 01:42 PM

Well generally, that is an "in staff" decision. Also, since it isn't known who you are referring to, it isn't really possible to consider.

Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.

Hide not your talents. They for use were made. What's a sundial in the shade?

~ Benjamin Franklin

I am a Bleeping Computer fan! Are you?

Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

#3 kitkin15

kitkin15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  

Posted 17 February 2010 - 09:15 PM

"garmanma" is who im talking about. i didnt want anyone to give me wrong information for any reason, so i thought it would be easier to not say his name.

i would like him to be considered though. he has helped many people, and he offers alot of detail, he will even do research to help. i think that that is amazing, i have never met an andmin or mod that has helped as much as him.

i do not mean that in a bad way at all, everyone here helps out alot more than other forums. these are the best forums out there, with the best people. garmanma is definetly one of the top 100 people here though.

#4 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:43 AM

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:41 PM

I am humbled by your kind words and I am happy I have made your BC experience a good one
All BC Moderators are the best around. There is a lot that gets done in the backround that you do not see and each staff member contributes their share to make this site one of the best :thumbsup:
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

#5 kitkin15

kitkin15
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 175 posts
  •  

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:57 AM

haha no problem garmanma.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users