Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Linspire-free download today and tomorrow

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 PM

Posted 04 September 2005 - 08:52 AM

Just heard an announcement on my local computer radio show that Linspire can be downloaded for free today, September 4th and tomorrow, September 5th.

Use the code "freespire" to pay for it at checkout according to the radio show, Bits and Bytes in Sarasota, Florida.

http://www.linspire.com/

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 yano

yano

I can see what you post!

• Members
  • 6,469 posts
  •  

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:39 AM

Never really used it before, but for the heck of it, I went to the website to find out if I can really download it for free:

Currently all of our servers are busy.

Thanks for your interest in Linspire's Limited special offer.
Our servers are trying to deal with the massive number of customers that are interested in getting their free copy of Linspire OS. Please be patient, and come back later while we deal with all of our incoming requests.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The Linspire Team.

Looks like everyone wants it too.

#3 awg1011

awg1011

• Members
  • 61 posts
  •  

Posted 07 September 2005 - 07:34 PM

It still seems to be working today, September 7.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users