Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

dell ao810 all in one center has error message

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 YardDog1

YardDog1

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:19 PM

I had a dell computer, installed my cd for the dell 810 all in one , everything was fine,, But, the hard drive failed, I bought a new computer, This one has windows vista home edition, sp2 installed , with up to date window updates, including latest java. I have went to the dell site, downloaded all drivers for the printer, everything works , except the all in one center, I keep getting the aoic exe has quit working.
I have used the patch, and un-installed everything, re-installed all drivers, Inserted the cd for printer, went to advanced , installed the OCR folder only.
I still get the aoic exe has quit working. I noticed the abbey fine reader is a version 6.. Is this the problem , or what do i need to do , to get my printer scanner to work ?

Thanks to anyone who can help

EDIT Moved to a more appropriate forum-MG

Edited by garmanma, 16 February 2010 - 01:38 PM.

Please use restore points often

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 YardDog1

YardDog1
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 91 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:26 AM

Posted 20 February 2010 - 09:55 AM

I have went to the dell site, downloaded all drivers for the Dell AI 810, I used the patch to uninstall, then installed the drivers, went through the install procedures, Used the install cd, selected the OCR program, installed it.
When it was done, the aioc center tried to open and then stopped, saying once again that the aioc exe has stopped working, I feel as if the dell 810 just will not work on a vista computer, I am ready to give up on trying to install this. Any thoughts would be helpful. Thank you .

Please use restore points often

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users