Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Good day to you all!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Gsteven

Gsteven

• Members
  • 7 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:23 AM

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:42 AM

My name is Steve and for over 15 years have provided assistance to family, friends and yes actually some paying clients as well. My experience covers everything from basic hardware troubleshooting to data warehouse design and implementation.

Of course the main problem with having all that experience is that everybody suspects that I know everything about anything to do with computers. Anybody that has been around computers long enough knows that is virtually impossible. As fast as everything changes in the IT world, if you stop to focus on one single thing for a day or two, the rest of the technology leaves you behind in the dust.

That's the reason for great sites like this one so that anyone can tap into the minds of some of the best at what they do to get answers to their toughest questions.

And I suppose that's intro enough, now on to my problem...

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 garmanma

garmanma

Computer Masochist

• Members
  • 27,809 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 AM

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:34 AM

Hello and welcome to Bleeping Computer.

It's nice to have you with us
Mark
Posted Image
why won't my laptop work?

Having grandkids is God's way of giving you a 2nd chance because you were too busy working your butt off the 1st time around
Do not send me PMs with problems that should be posted in the forums. Keep it in the forums, so everyone benefits
Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook and Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users