Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

BROWSER REDIRECTING PROBLEM

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 uzair

uzair

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:02 AM

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:33 AM

Hi,
browser redirecting me to other websites through search engines like google bing yahoo
before the problem only lied with google but now has escalated.
ive tried resolving the problem before with another site but they were no hope.

would be great if you could help
btw the anti-v/m softwares i have are
malwarebytes anti-malware - AVG 9.0 - superantispyware
realtek.TFC,ERUNT --think from previous attempt to resolve was told to download
thanks

Edited by uzair, 15 February 2010 - 10:33 AM.
Move to AII. ~ OB

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JTracker

JTracker

• Members
  • 5 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:02 PM

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:57 PM

I'm having a similar problem for the past few days. I've run HiJack this and fixed a few problems just to allow me to get online.

I've also run GMER as was posted in a previously closed thread and it reported a couple of suspected root kit infections.

I even re-installed windows and the second install also has the same problems. I have blown away IE and have installed Opera to see if it was browser specific, but this isn't the case.

As mentioned by uzair, it became noticeable when clicking on search results and saw it was rerouting through other sites.

I'm also using a-squared anti-malware, mcafee, spyware doctor, spybot s&d. Hopefully these are related problems and can be resolved in a single thread.

Thanks

JTracker

Edited by JTracker, 15 February 2010 - 01:57 PM.

#3 cookmiester

cookmiester

• Members
  • 65 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:14 PM

I'm having a similar problem for the past few days. I've run HiJack this and fixed a few problems just to allow me to get online.

I've also run GMER as was posted in a previously closed thread and it reported a couple of suspected root kit infections.

I even re-installed windows and the second install also has the same problems. I have blown away IE and have installed Opera to see if it was browser specific, but this isn't the case.

As mentioned by uzair, it became noticeable when clicking on search results and saw it was rerouting through other sites.

I'm also using a-squared anti-malware, mcafee, spyware doctor, spybot s&d. Hopefully these are related problems and can be resolved in a single thread.

Thanks

JTracker

JTracker, please don't post your problem in this thread as it will cause confusion on who's problem will need fixing. Please start a new thread. To the thread creater. This is a common virus and i will be happy to assist you. Please will you download malwarebytes from the following link: http://www.malwarebytes.org. Once this is downloaded rename it to zztoy.exe. Then launch and update the software. Then will you post your log. Thank you.

#4 uzair

uzair
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:15 PM

Just wanted to say when the computer restarted .. the screen went blank (whitish color)

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.44
Database version: 3741
Windows 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2
Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18828

15/02/2010 21:04:46
mbam-log-2010-02-15 (21-04-28).txt

Scan type: Full Scan (C:\|D:\|E:\|)
Objects scanned: 303505
Time elapsed: 59 minute(s), 11 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0
Memory Modules Infected: 0
Registry Keys Infected: 2
Registry Values Infected: 0
Registry Data Items Infected: 1
Folders Infected: 0
Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\{19127ad2-394b-70f5-c650-b97867baa1f7} (Backdoor.Bot) -> No action taken.
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.fsharproj (Trojan.BHO) -> No action taken.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\Userinit (Hijack.Userinit) -> Bad: (C:\Windows\system32\userinit.exe,C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\sdra64.exe,) Good: (Userinit.exe) -> No action taken.

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:
C:\Users\user\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\udRemove.exe (Trojan.Agent) -> No action taken.

#5 uzair

uzair
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 27 posts
  •  

Posted 19 February 2010 - 09:35 AM

helooooo
anyone going to respond ???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users